Irritating Words And Phrases

shull

Absolutely thrilled using the word " official " irritates like feck some on here so full of hatred that they can't hold in their abuse. 

One of the few infamous ONEUPMANSHIPPERS on the Forum who hates other people being ahead of him. 

Cnut and Twat being his latest sociable words. 

What a trumpet. :lol:

On 2/15/2019 at 3:18 PM, shull said:

Absolutely thrilled using the word " official " irritates like feck some on here

I get pissed off hearing this word on Sundays.

The Official Chart for music is on Friday and is aired (quite lazily) by BBC Radio 1.

On Sunday, Heart FM have a chart too. They call it the “Official Top 40”, and go on to claim it’s the only one the artists care about. When you see a list of an artist’s Number 1s, it is taking the figures from the Official Chart currently aired on Friday. Their “honours” (for lack of a better word) doesn’t take into consideration some other chart that a couple of duds have decided matters and call “Official”. I will still listen to it while working on Sunday evening (at least they do actually play all 40 songs), but it ain’t f**king Official.

17 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

I get pissed off hearing this word on Sundays.

The Official Chart for music is on Friday and is aired (quite lazily) by BBC Radio 1.

On Sunday, Heart FM have a chart too. They call it the “Official Top 40”, and go on to claim it’s the only one the artists care about. When you see a list of an artist’s Number 1s, it is taking the figures from the Official Chart currently aired on Friday. Their “honours” (for lack of a better word) doesn’t take into consideration some other chart that a couple of duds have decided matters and call “Official”. I will still listen to it while working on Sunday evening (at least they do actually play all 40 songs), but it ain’t f**king Official.

^^^^^^ Mr Angry, Cornwall. :wink: