St Mirren v Motherwell Premiership 6/2/19

shull

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

:1eye

My prediction is we'll lose, and that will be 20 games under our current manager with an amazing 9 points accumulated.

I haven't bet for years.

Might put a wee pound on us to win today.

13 minutes ago, cockles1987 said:

Didn't you read one of my 3 posts on 3 things I'm doing today, yesterday.

Was aff it.

I'd like to thank everyone that contributed to the party. Bestest ever freebie I've had. Even had two Royal Salute hawfs. It would have been rude not to. emoji23.png

Obviously still in your system. :lol:

What's your predictions then? :guinness

As OK has amassed 9 points apparently [emoji2]from 60 & we have 14 games 42 points to play for then something has to change quickly.

If we average the same points from his first 20 games then we would only pick up another 6 points on that basis 2 more wins for Dundee & Hamilton and it’s all irrelevant

Let’s hope these new guys produce the goods earlier than would normally be expected.

St Mirren 4-1 Motherwell

4 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

As OK has amassed 8 points from 60 & we have 14 games 42 points to play for then something has to change quickly.

If we average the same points from his first 20 games then we would only pick up another 6 points on that basis 2 more wins for Dundee & Hamilton and it’s all irrelevant

Let’s hope these new guys produce the goods earlier than would normally be expected.

St Mirren 4-1 Motherwell

Cough cough. :rolleyes:

On 2/2/2019 at 8:05 AM, shull said:

Mark my words.

The Forum will be fecking rocking tonight.

We're back.

Sevco2012 are shite.

:clapping

Words marked....................you are consistent, consistently pish with your predictions.

On the other hand, the forum was rocking with the referee being the main topic. :lol:

Anyhow, Wednesdays game, St Mirren 1-2 Motherwell, our consistent run of form continues. :rolleyes: