The drugs still don't work. .

saintnextlifetime

• 1 month later...

14 hours ago, saintnextlifetime said:

The article isn't about sweets. Maybe time to dig out the time machine again.  .

But the reason the sweets were mentioned was because of the sugar in them. Perhaps I needed to expand and not anticipate the ability to look beyond the text.

• 11 months later...
2 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:
3 minutes ago, oaksoft said:
Well, snakey has convinced me.
I am now telling everyone in my circle to forget drugs and cure their illnesses with peach slices and prayer.

Why would you need the peach slices?

For the miraculous Vitamin C of course. Are you telling me there's no Vitamin C in peaches? I've just bought an entire case of 48 tins.

Edited by oaksoft

20 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

But you could just pray for god to put the miraculous vitamin C directly into your body without the need to eat the peaches.

To be on the safe side, though, did you get a good deal on them? :)

Not really. Some of the staff down there read the same web sites as snakey and, anticipating a rush, went around putting all the prices up overnight.

I'm also hearing rumours that supermarkets are deliberately putting out these articles in order to boost sales of tinned fruits which were really just sitting there on the shelves for months on end. It's part of a big marketing drive apparently - "Sick of eating Leeches? Try our tasty Peaches".