The Main Forum Today . Whit's Happening ?

shull

16 minutes ago, proudtobeabuddy said:

I've posted so that's brightened it up...:thumbsup

Having just read this hilarious quote I suggest you get to a doctor and quick.................

This game is winnable if our team all play to their capabilities. In this league the only team we can't compete with at this moment in time is Celtic. None of the other teams are anything spectacular.

In case you haven't noticed there lots of teams we haven't competed with, that's a fact. :lol::lol::lol:

Funniest post for ages, well done. 

Just now, faraway saint said:

Having just read this hilarious quote I suggest you get to a doctor and quick.................

This game is winnable if our team all play to their capabilities. In this league the only team we can't compete with at this moment in time is Celtic. None of the other teams are anything spectacular.

In case you haven't noticed there lots of teams we haven't competed with, that's a fact. :lol::lol::lol:

Funniest post for ages, well done. 

I'm not saying we've not been shite up till now but i'm judging it by what i've seen of other teams... we're not a million miles away from them, but we are from Celtic right now.

Couple of decent buddies getting grief from usual suspects for having a differing opinion on Jack Baird. 

It seems if you don't agree with the Mirren Mafia then you cannae be a Saints Supporter. 

I support St Mirren and have for decades. 

Generally they are shite and the Club do shite things. 

Now and again they are brilliant. 

Baird is okay. Not good or bad. 

Him being a Mirren Man means feck all. 

Odd that many posters who complain about certain people then rush to the sin bin to join them [emoji2]

They can’t resist following to comment & post on subjects already covered in the main forum, showing that the guys in here are missed & seen as good contributors to the forum overall.

The people ‘visiting’ could easily read & sneak out, but can’t help themselves.

That said with Fricky putting shit threads in the wrong places, it’s easy to see why they follow into here [emoji2]

• 1 month later...