Humans Causing Climate Catastrophe Hoax.

shull

:lol:

More propaganda 

More brainwashing 

More scaremongering 

More from auld dotery David Attenborough. 

THURSDAY 18th APRIL 

BBC 1

CLIMATE CHANGE - THE FACTS 

We're fecking doomed :lol:

Latest brainwashing and scaremongering. 

FORFUXSAKE. 

BEAT THE RECEIPT 

NO MORE RECEIPTS AS THEY ARE BAD FOR THE PLANET. 

JUST SAY NO TO A PAPER RECEIPT AT THE TILL AND MAKE SURE YOU SAY THAT BEFORE IT IS PRINTED. 

THE PAPER IS TOXIC AND HARMING THE FECKING ENVIRONMENT. 

YOU CAN ASK FOR YOUR RECEIPT VIA EMAIL. 

WE'RE FECKING DOOMED !!! 

1 minute ago, shull said:

Latest brainwashing and scaremongering. 

FORFUXSAKE. 

BEAT THE RECEIPT 

NO MORE RECEIPTS AS THEY ARE BAD FOR THE PLANET. 

JUST SAY NO TO A PAPER RECEIPT AT THE TILL AND MAKE SURE YOU SAY THAT BEFORE IT IS PRINTED. 

THE PAPER IS TOXIC AND HARMING THE FECKING ENVIRONMENT. 

YOU CAN ASK FOR YOUR RECEIPT VIA EMAIL. 

WE'RE FECKING DOOMED !!! 

Normally I would just call you a total fanny, ignore you however that would be rude

Sp lets break this down for you as you obviously dont get science, or how the world and universe work

So lets do baby steps

Where does paper come from?

1. The Newsagents

2. The Chippy

3. Trees

4. The Paper Fairy

Now if you managed to answer 3 then well done

Now what do Trees produce in abundance ?

1. Money

2. Monkeys

3. Oxygen

4. Sticky Toffee puddings

If you said 3 again , then well done

Now- to get Paper we need to cut down Trees, hence reducing Oxygen in the atmosphere, which means we get more Carbondioxides which in turn heats up the planet, which in turn melts the polar caps, reduces air quality and is generally bad for you, me our kids and the future of the planet....... so to much paper is bad

Now will you be able to absorb this and debate just like a big grown up ? - some obvious choices for you

1. Yes- happy to debate

2. No because I am a total fanny

3. No because I like being in the Sin Bin because it means I can carry on being antisocial, rude to allcomers , have a potatoe farm on my shoulders , and like avoiding short mirrors

4. No because I have so many aliases on here, they are my new friends

Go for No 1, even if you are a No2

Another who is totally brainwashed by the likes of Dotery David Attenborough and his ilk. 

Anyway, paper is not the problem here. Generally, paper can be recycled so your whole post is nonsense, nothing new. 

The so called experts, when talking about receipts tell us because of the printing process, the receipts become dangerously toxic and an absolute menace to the environment. 

WE ARE DOOMED !!! 

And you're still a creepy stalking weirdo. 

42 minutes ago, shull said:

Another who is totally brainwashed by the likes of Dotery David Attenborough and his ilk. 

Anyway, paper is not the problem here. Generally, paper can be recycled so your whole post is nonsense, nothing new. 

The so called experts, when talking about receipts tell us because of the printing process, the receipts become dangerously toxic and an absolute menace to the environment. 

WE ARE DOOMED !!! 

The thing is you seem to think you know more than experts. I mean I know you have aspired to being a taxi driver and probably know where to get the cheapest fossil fuels, but you dont get how fossil fuels are created

As for stalking you. Considering your in same bin for months its hardly stalking, just simply putting the rubbish in its proper place

I hadn't posted for a wee while and when I did, who was straight in ? 

As I said, a very creepy cnut. 

I would rather eat my own shite than interact with this weird moron. 

I post my own thoughts. 

If you like them, fair enough. 

If they annoy you,  fecking brilliant. 

29 minutes ago, shull said:

I hadn't posted for a wee while and when I did, who was straight in ? 

As I said, a very creepy cnut. 

I would rather eat my own shite than interact with this weird moron. 

I post my own thoughts. 

If you like them, fair enough. 

If they annoy you,  fecking brilliant. 

If you didnt post such shite all the time then I wouldnt have to correct you stupidness

To be fair you are called jobbybreath so you obviously do

You dont annoy me I just pop out to all the other threads that you havent started

:byebye

On 4/16/2019 at 2:27 PM, shull said:

WE ARE DOOMED !!! 

For a start, paper can only be recycled about 5-7 times before it has to be dumped in the ground or burnt.

Secondly, the world produces over 400 BILLION kilograms of paper every single year. Assuming you are 100kg, that's about the equivalent 40 million shulls every year or about an average of 60 kg per year for every single person on the planet. If you can't grasp the scale of how big a number that is, then I suggest you seek help.

Thirdly, we have life on this planet because plants (from which paper is created) absorb the carbon dioxide we breathe out and replace it with the oxygen we breathe in. It is therefore QUITE important that we don't allow private companies unfetttered access to this crucial natural resource without suitably replacing what they are cutting down.

Finally, ink contains a range of materials. Some of these are produced in nature and some are synthetic. You won't know which by simply looking at it. Some inks contain heavy metals and a range of other nasty things you wouldn't want to be getting too much contact with. For more information, go and study colour chemistry in your copious spare time.

Educate yourself before making a further fool of yourself. That would be my advice.

I will stick with my gut instinct that it's a major hoax. 

And if the Climate is changing that it is a natural occurrence. 

And it might be for the better. 

Anyway, due to the previous post being written by the second most boring up his own arse dude on the Forum, I didn't read. 

1 hour ago, shull said:

Let's block the roads and stop the Traffic. 

Think of all those lovely emissions all in the one place. 

That protest was a better. :lol:

If the people stuck in traffic simply obeyed the law and switched off their engines, there would be no emissions.

If only people could educate themselves.

It really isn't cool to be stupid.

Edited by oaksoft

1 hour ago, shull said:

Anyway, due to the previous post being written by the second most boring up his own arse dude on the Forum, I didn't read. 

Of course you didn't. You don't have anyone to help you with the big words like "world" and "educate".

I don't blame you. I blame the authorities for allowing you to get through the arse end of 10 to 12 (?) years of schooling with no discernible improvement in your education.

I personally know 13 year old children with better ability than you when it comes to grasping important concepts, querying them properly and making reasonable judgments based on what they have read.

How does that make you feel? I'd be feeling pretty down about that TBF.

Anyway, it's been fun. I'm offski.

Edited by oaksoft

Great to skim. 

Really improved my technique while glancing at other topics involving yourself and Bazzy elsewhere on the Forum. 

I like my Football Forums to be generally lighthearted. 

Some take themselves far too seriously. 

Hope I don't upset Stinky Rebellion by having chicken for supper later, which I carried home in bag which willnae disintegrate for about a million years. 

1 minute ago, DougJamie said:

Thats the whole point. Its useless twats like you who are the issue . You will probably be on the planet for only another 20 years so therefore no responsibility. Try turning the lights on before you leave. :huh:

So we have had the second most boring Poster on. 

The most boring and tedious is UNCLE COLM ( Sweeper07) 

Now we have the thickest arsehole on the Forum. The Houston Halfwit, Village Idiot and stalking creepy weirdo. 

I feel joyous now. 

Four STINKY REBELLION protesters have been arrested from outside Jeremy Corbyn's house after glueing themselves together. 

I am glad I am a  stupid uneducated cretin compared to these geniuses. 

Edited by shull
Because I dogged school.

17 minutes ago, shull said:

Four STINKY REBELLION protesters have been arrested from outside Jeremy Corbyn's house after glueing themselves together. 

I am glad I am a  stupid uneducated cretin compared to these geniuses. 

300 Stinky Rebellion dudes have now been arrested. 

Give them 10 years each in the Jail. 

Fecking lunatics ? 

Or should I embrace, look up to them and let them educate me so I can waste my time and debate it on a Football Forum.. 

5 hours ago, Wendy Saintss said:

Normally you follow him all over the forum replying to all his posts!

You’re obsessed with shull!

Not needing to go all over the forum as he posts his shite in here because he is canned .You on the other hand ........ as most have you both on ignore take the hint ..... Shull and his blow up doll Wendy..:lol: 

Isn't it cool to protest  ?

Same old faces from decades ago and the new generations.

And still most needing a wash .

Anyway,

LESS THAN TEN YEARS TO SAVE THE PLANET, ( was 12 years yesterday )

Don't miss dotery Dave tonight on BBC1 at 21.00, scaring the shite out of the gullible.

DINNAE WATCH ALONE 

WE'RE DOOMED !