Humans Causing Climate Catastrophe Hoax.

shull

100000 volunteers wanted not to fly next year to erase major carbon footprints. 

Anybody on here fancy a bus trip to a UK resort ? 

No doubt we will be fined lots of money if we exceed our Carbon Footprint allowance. 

9 hours ago, cockles1987 said:

As you've been unsuccessful in educating yourself, let me help again.

It is not illegal to have your engine running whilst stationary in traffic.

Not that you'd be trying to look cool, stupid yes but definitely not cool emoji39.png

Really?

You should read your highway code.

I shall leave it at that.

1 hour ago, Slartibartfast said:

The problem with that is that the Highway Code is not an Act of Parliament (though it is issued with the authority of Parliament) and therefore not relevant to the law.  If the Road Traffic Act says it, then that's a different matter.

Does that cover hump back bridges ? Now that is an opportunity far to good to turn down

2 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:

Considering that all the earth's surface is sitting on floating tectonic plates that are part of a spinning ball that is orbiting the centre of a solar system that is moving through a galaxy that is hurtling through a universe that may, or may not, be part of an infinite multiverse ... is anything, anywhere, really stationary? :unsure:  The sooner we collide with the Andromeda galaxy the better, it'll stop my head from hurting. :wacko:

That also works at the quantum level. Nothing is stationary. Molecules vibrate continuously.

It seems cockles gets off on a technicality. :D

As you've been unsuccessful in educating yourself, let me help again.

It is not illegal to have your engine running whilst stationary in traffic.

Not that you'd be trying to look cool, stupid yes but definitely not cool [emoji39]

Have you educated yourself on how to read dates yet?

Not that you’re be trying to look cool, stupid yes but definitely not cool

#thickasfcuk

#cowardly cockless

#internetgangsta

No, please, please don’t put me in hospital [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

A lady from the Stinky Rebellion Protest Group was getting interviewed on the Radio. 

She was asked 7 questions in the first 3 minutes.

She answered every one of the 7 questions starting her reply with the word SO.

Quite a few of these dudes seemed to be high on summat.

DOTERY DAVE ON SOON

3 minutes ago, cockles1987 said:

Just watching the Yesterday channel and I had the pleasure of learning from one of the design engineers who was part of the team that designed the Mullbery Harbours.

One of the components that were responsible for there success was an item called a Spud. That gets primary used on dredgers. So a part of the success of the post d-day landings was from the two shipyards in Renfrew, Simons and Lobnitz.

Every day is a school day emoji106.png

It certainly is.

I don't wish to lower the tone but I do recall the joy of the day I discovered that a vinegar solution rather than bleach was necessary to get rid of that fishy smell your dog sometimes leaves on the couch.

Some time later I also discovered that this smell was leakage from the dog's anal glands as a result of insufficient roughage in her diet rendering her poo too soft to activate the glands, leading them to overflow.

She now gets a strict diet of kibble with a single weetabix in every meal and the problem was largely resolved UNTIL 5 f**kING MINUTES AGO when she got overly excited at the smell of my easter egg and leaked on the sofa.

Seriously, diet, weetabix for fibre and a close at hand supply of vinegar solution and kitchen roll and this perennial dog problem almost vanishes overnight.

34 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

It certainly is.

I don't wish to lower the tone but I do recall the joy of the day I discovered that a vinegar solution rather than bleach was necessary to get rid of that fishy smell your dog sometimes leaves on the couch.

Some time later I also discovered that this smell was leakage from the dog's anal glands as a result of insufficient roughage in her diet rendering her poo too soft to activate the glands, leading them to overflow.

She now gets a strict diet of kibble with a single weetabix in every meal and the problem was largely resolved UNTIL 5 f**kING MINUTES AGO when she got overly excited at the smell of my easter egg and leaked on the sofa.

Seriously, diet, weetabix for fibre and a close at hand supply of vinegar solution and kitchen roll and this perennial dog problem almost vanishes overnight.

I think you would find that instead of removing the fishy smell bleach would remove the colour from your couch. Sodium hypochlorite and other oxidising agents tend to decolourise pigments.