Humans Causing Climate Catastrophe Hoax.

shull

Just watching the Yesterday channel and I had the pleasure of learning from one of the design engineers who was part of the team that designed the Mullbery Harbours.

One of the components that were responsible for there success was an item called a Spud. That gets primary used on dredgers. So a part of the success of the post d-day landings was from the two shipyards in Renfrew, Simons and Lobnitz.

Every day is a school day [emoji106]

It really is, I thought that was one shipyard cos I'd only ever seen it written as S&L, hadn't realised it was two.

1 hour ago, smcc said:

I think you would find that instead of removing the fishy smell bleach would remove the colour from your couch. Sodium hypochlorite and other oxidising agents tend to decolourise pigments.

Correct. Also, anything which smells fishy is basic in nature. You therefore need something weakly acidic to get rid of it. Adding bleach might kill the germs but it won't help get rid of the gut wrenching stench.

I hope this advice helps others. It took a bit of experimenting and online research to come up with a solution to the fish AND the problem of overflowing glands.

On the downside, my internet search history makes interesting reading. I also discovered that "anal bleaching" is an actual thing. There's a limit to what a wife will believe. It was a day of mixed reactions TBH.

Edited by oaksoft

Look it's #thichasfcuk [emoji849]

Someone will need to explain it to him though. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Oh look, it the internet gangsta.

Has anyone explained how dates work yet?

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Wanna put me in hospital mr hardman?

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

#thickasfcuk

On 4/13/2019 at 11:13 AM, shull said:

:lol:

More propaganda 

More brainwashing 

More scaremongering 

More from auld dotery David Attenborough. 

THURSDAY 18th APRIL 

BBC 1

CLIMATE CHANGE - THE FACTS 

We're fecking doomed :lol:

How confident are you about all this being a scam?

Just think about this hypothetically for a second.

If you are right that it's a scam, the consequences are that you've maybe lost a bit of money and suffered minimal disruption and annoyance.

If you are wrong and these "lunatics" are right, the consequences are that our planet may not support human life in the very near future. and people like you across the world are going to have to look their children and grandchildren squarely in the eye and explain why you gambled their future away on an ego-fuelled gamble to save a few pounds and a bit of inconvenience. How easy will it be to explain to them that you couldn't even be arsed educating yourself just a little before making that decision? How are you going to explain your wilful decision to ridicule the vast army of scientists who actually know about this stuff and instead believe the words of crackpot online conspiracy theory nutters?

On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 8:18 AM, shull said:

I can live with myself.

Paid 10p for a carrier bag yesterday.

What a hero,

Climate may well be changing.

Changing naturally, not man made, in my opinion via gut feeling.

That is a big gut feeling

Edited by insaintee

Tell any Climate Warrior ye know that I am having another Steak Pie. 

They want us all to be Veggies as they have been programmed that meat eaters will kill the Planet within ten years. 

1 hour ago, shull said:

Tell any Climate Warrior ye know that I am having another Steak Pie. 

They want us all to be Veggies as they have been programmed that meat eaters will kill the Planet within ten years. 

Have another 10 Pies .  You look a bit like a planet apparently :lol:

23 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

there is only of me to watch not 5 aliases in one guy like you

Now thats creepy :lol:

20 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Have another 10 Pies .  You look a bit like a planet apparently :lol:

WEIRDO CREEP ALERT. 

And to think, the fecking Forum Psychiatrist, HSS wanted to fecking question me. 

Obviously, didn't do his fecking homework over the last 10 months of the postings of the Houston wanker. 

2 hours ago, shull said:

WEIRDO CREEP ALERT. 

And to think, the fecking Forum Psychiatrist, HSS wanted to fecking question me. 

Obviously, didn't do his fecking homework over the last 10 months of the postings of the Houston wanker. 

You really need to change your patter not just your aliases from time to time............ your free with Shetland to bore us all on the forum and doing a great job of it..... W6 tomorow bring along your virtual pals and we can continue the banter.................  

Do you have 5 season tickets :wink: 

21 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

You really need to change your patter not just your aliases from time to time............ your free with Shetland to bore us all on the forum and doing a great job of it..... W6 tomorow bring along your virtual pals and we can continue the banter.................  

Do you have 5 season tickets :wink: 

Oh dear. 

SCUM AND NED ALERT. 

You taking notes, HSS ?