Sign in to follow this  
shull

Humans Causing Climate Catastrophe Hoax.

5 hours ago, Wendy Saintss said:

Normally you follow him all over the forum replying to all his posts!

You’re obsessed with shull!

Not needing to go all over the forum as he posts his shite in here because he is canned .You on the other hand ........ as most have you both on ignore take the hint ..... Shull and his blow up doll Wendy..:lol: 

If the people stuck in traffic simply obeyed the law and switched off their engines, there would be no emissions.
If only people could educate themselves.
It really isn't cool to be stupid.
As you've been unsuccessful in educating yourself, let me help again.

It is not illegal to have your engine running whilst stationary in traffic.

Not that you'd be trying to look cool, stupid yes but definitely not cool

Isn't it cool to protest  ?

Same old faces from decades ago and the new generations.

And still most needing a wash .

Anyway,

LESS THAN TEN YEARS TO SAVE THE PLANET, ( was 12 years yesterday )

Don't miss dotery Dave tonight on BBC1 at 21.00, scaring the shite out of the gullible.

DINNAE WATCH ALONE 

WE'RE DOOMED !

Some of these lunatics want Climate Deniers jailed, yes jailed. 

They state the deniers are just as bad as the Holocaust Deniers. 

Asylum is getting taken over. :lol:

100000 volunteers wanted not to fly next year to erase major carbon footprints. 

Anybody on here fancy a bus trip to a UK resort ? 

No doubt we will be fined lots of money if we exceed our Carbon Footprint allowance. 

9 hours ago, cockles1987 said:

As you've been unsuccessful in educating yourself, let me help again.

It is not illegal to have your engine running whilst stationary in traffic.

Not that you'd be trying to look cool, stupid yes but definitely not cool emoji39.png

Really?

You should read your highway code.

I shall leave it at that.

11 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Really?

You should read your highway code.

I shall leave it at that.

The problem with that is that the Highway Code is not an Act of Parliament (though it is issued with the authority of Parliament) and therefore not relevant to the law.  If the Road Traffic Act says it, then that's a different matter.

The problem with that is that the Highway Code is not an Act of Parliament (though it is issued with the authority of Parliament) and therefore not relevant to the law.  If the Road Traffic Act says it, then that's a different matter.
I believe the offence he is trying to refer to is under section 42 of the Road Traffic Act 1988.

The Act enforces rule 123 of the Highway Code, which states: "You must not leave a vehicle’s engine running unnecessarily while that vehicle is stationary on a public road."

Doing this can incur a £20 fixed-penalty fine under the Road Traffic (Vehicle Emissions) Regulations 2002. 

That is clearly if you read up on it regarding parked cars not stationary in traffic.

1 hour ago, Slartibartfast said:

Does that cover hump back bridges ? Now that is an opportunity far to good to turn down

1 hour ago, cockles1987 said:

I believe the offence he is trying to refer to is under section 42 of the Road Traffic Act 1988.

The Act enforces rule 123 of the Highway Code, which states: "You must not leave a vehicle’s engine running unnecessarily while that vehicle is stationary on a public road."

Doing this can incur a £20 fixed-penalty fine under the Road Traffic (Vehicle Emissions) Regulations 2002. 

That is clearly if you read up on it regarding parked cars not stationary in traffic. emoji6.png

Considering that all the earth's surface is sitting on floating tectonic plates that are part of a spinning ball that is orbiting the centre of a solar system that is moving through a galaxy that is hurtling through a universe that may, or may not, be part of an infinite multiverse ... is anything, anywhere, really stationary? :unsure:  The sooner we collide with the Andromeda galaxy the better, it'll stop my head from hurting. :wacko: