Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
shull

Humans Causing Climate Catastrophe Hoax.

Recommended Posts


On 4/13/2019 at 11:13 AM, shull said:

:lol:

More propaganda 

More brainwashing 

More scaremongering 

More from auld dotery David Attenborough. 

THURSDAY 18th APRIL 

BBC 1

CLIMATE CHANGE - THE FACTS 

We're fecking doomed :lol:

How confident are you about all this being a scam?

Just think about this hypothetically for a second.

If you are right that it's a scam, the consequences are that you've maybe lost a bit of money and suffered minimal disruption and annoyance.

If you are wrong and these "lunatics" are right, the consequences are that our planet may not support human life in the very near future. and people like you across the world are going to have to look their children and grandchildren squarely in the eye and explain why you gambled their future away on an ego-fuelled gamble to save a few pounds and a bit of inconvenience. How easy will it be to explain to them that you couldn't even be arsed educating yourself just a little before making that decision? How are you going to explain your wilful decision to ridicule the vast army of scientists who actually know about this stuff and instead believe the words of crackpot online conspiracy theory nutters?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can live with myself.

Paid 10p for a carrier bag yesterday.

What a hero,

Climate may well be changing.

Changing naturally, not man made, in my opinion via gut feeling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 8:18 AM, shull said:

I can live with myself.

Paid 10p for a carrier bag yesterday.

What a hero,

Climate may well be changing.

Changing naturally, not man made, in my opinion via gut feeling.

That is a big gut feeling

Edited by insaintee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, insaintee said:


Less of yir fat ya fat trumpet

Not today. 

Just had 2 pies and will have a fresh cream meringue to finish. 

So feck off spangle. :double

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tell any Climate Warrior ye know that I am having another Steak Pie. 

They want us all to be Veggies as they have been programmed that meat eaters will kill the Planet within ten years. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, shetland said:

Shull is correct. 

You're guilty of very creepy behaviour and on a Football Forum. You're one for the watching. 

there is only of me to watch not 5 aliases in one guy like you

Now thats creepy :lol:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, shull said:

Tell any Climate Warrior ye know that I am having another Steak Pie. 

They want us all to be Veggies as they have been programmed that meat eaters will kill the Planet within ten years. 

 

Have another 10 Pies .  You look a bit like a planet apparently :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

there is only of me to watch not 5 aliases in one guy like you

Now thats creepy :lol:

 

 

20 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Have another 10 Pies .  You look a bit like a planet apparently :lol:

WEIRDO CREEP ALERT. 

And to think, the fecking Forum Psychiatrist, HSS wanted to fecking question me. 

Obviously, didn't do his fecking homework over the last 10 months of the postings of the Houston wanker. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, shull said:

 

WEIRDO CREEP ALERT. 

And to think, the fecking Forum Psychiatrist, HSS wanted to fecking question me. 

Obviously, didn't do his fecking homework over the last 10 months of the postings of the Houston wanker. 

You really need to change your patter not just your aliases from time to time............ your free with Shetland to bore us all on the forum and doing a great job of it..... W6 tomorow bring along your virtual pals and we can continue the banter.................  

Do you have 5 season tickets :wink: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

You really need to change your patter not just your aliases from time to time............ your free with Shetland to bore us all on the forum and doing a great job of it..... W6 tomorow bring along your virtual pals and we can continue the banter.................  

Do you have 5 season tickets :wink: 

Oh dear. 

SCUM AND NED ALERT. 

You taking notes, HSS ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...