Referee Statistics Andrew Dallas and others 2019

2 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:
15 hours ago, ged62 said:

Masons are not a religious organisation, get your facts right.

Are most of their tenets not based on Old Testement biblical practices?

Inasmuch as you need to believe in a Supreme Being it could be considered religious.

that belief wouldn’t exclude a member of ANY religion whatsoever, and so certainly shouldn’t be a basis for thinking its members would have a predisposition against any particular other religion from their own PERSONAL beliefs.

33 minutes ago, antrin said:

Inasmuch as you need to believe in a Supreme Being it could be considered religious.

that belief wouldn’t exclude a member of ANY religion whatsoever, and so certainly shouldn’t be a basis for thinking its members would have a predisposition against any particular other religion from their own PERSONAL beliefs.

Good evening brother antrin.  .

Spoiler  
A guy at work yesterday (a currant bun obvs) advised me that it had been irrefutably proven (i.e. written in The Scotsman...spit), that the handball against Baird was indeed a penalty as he continued to handle the ball when he landed in the box. Can anyone confirm if this is actually true i.e. not that it was written in the Scotsman (spit), but that the rule is actually thus. 

This only applies to shirt pulling. If the pulling starts outside the box and continues inside box then a penalty can be awarded but not for any other foul including handball. The first place where handball starts is where the kick should be taken from. In this instance a free kick outside the box

• 2 weeks later...

Referee Steven McLean phoned Steven Gerrard to apologise for missing a foul in the lead up to Hibs equaliser on Friday night. (Sun)

I can only imagine the grovelling that took place on that call.

Scottish football doesn't even pretend to be impartial anymore.

4 hours ago, John Gotti said:

Referee Steven McLean phoned Steven Gerrard to apologise for missing a foul in the lead up to Hibs equaliser on Friday night. (Sun)

I can only imagine the grovelling that took place on that call.

Scottish football doesn't even pretend to be impartial anymore.

Feck me. If Dallas did that for Kearney, the phone bill would send him well on his way to being  liquidated like his favourite old team!