Referee Statistics Andrew Dallas and others 2019

Sounds like the ref has been helping Sevco again tonight. Apparently denied Killie a stonewall pen at 0-0 and put Killie down to 10 men after play acting by that lovely article Morelos. And so it continues, allegedly.

Correction; was Kamara play acting, not Morelos. Be interesting viewing anyway.

15 hours ago, Balmullo Bud said:

Sounds like the ref has been helping Sevco again tonight. Apparently denied Killie a stonewall pen at 0-0 and put Killie down to 10 men after play acting by that lovely article Morelos. And so it continues, allegedly.

Let's have a look at it from another angle.............

3 hours ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

I wonder what Stevie “we don’t get decisions” G thinks of this.

Absolutely shambolic. They don’t even try to hide the bias any more.

Unfortunatly Stevie G is now immersed in the pile of shit that is The Rangers

Lets not forget Clarke gets 10000 bigots calling him a Fxxxx Baxxxxx

Such a lovely place, its all worth getting relegated so we dont have to play them and the other Ugly

The apparent get-out clause for the 2 bigot brothers for the sectarian bile which is consistently displayed by them week in week out is to claim that "it is part of a wider problem in West of Scotland society".

The flaw in this argument is that the so-called wider problem has been fanned specifically by both clubs (and SEVCO's predecessor) over a number of decades if not the best part of a century - and not just by a small minority of their fans.

Absolutely no question whatsoever that it is the majority of their fans that sing the songs. However I do believe that it is a minority who are actual bigots. The rest are the oft used term of “90 minute bigots”. Take my wee niece’s boyfriend. A nicer boy your unlikely to find. Well brought up in a nice part of Renfrewshire. Swear to god if you went for a beer with the wee fella you’d think the sun shone out of his arse. He’s a home and away Rangers fan and openly admits to singing all the “tunes”. Justifies on the basis of just gettin carried away and joining in with the atmosphere. Now I know this lad and I’m telling you now he’s no bigot. So what is he then? You might say he’s stupid or thick. But again, he’s far from that. On the contrary he’s a clever lad.

The problem is that as long as these 90 minute bigots do what they do, the real bigots will never be outed. 

Absolutely no question whatsoever that it is the majority of their fans that sing the songs. However I do believe that it is a minority who are actual bigots. The rest are the oft used term of “90 minute bigots”. Take my wee niece’s boyfriend. A nicer boy your unlikely to find. Well brought up in a nice part of Renfrewshire. Swear to god if you went for a beer with the wee fella you’d think the sun shone out of his arse. He’s a home and away Rangers fan and openly admits to singing all the “tunes”. Justifies on the basis of just gettin carried away and joining in with the atmosphere. Now I know this lad and I’m telling you now he’s no bigot. So what is he then? You might say he’s stupid or thick. But again, he’s far from that. On the contrary he’s a clever lad.
The problem is that as long as these 90 minute bigots do what they do, the real bigots will never be outed. 

Anyone that sings bigoted songs is morally deficient, whether it’s for 90 minutes or 90 seconds.
Unfortunately it’s been widely accepted as being part of our culture for generations and will its accepted by many that it always be here.
The only way I can think of tackling it within football is to start punishing the clubs involved with games behind closed doors, games being abandoned or deducting points.
Steve Clarke was brave enough to highlight it last night. He looked shell shocked by his treatment, although it could’ve been connected his team being gubbed. The other teams, managers and fans need to start standing up to it, like Clarke did last night.
Why in this highly PC society that we live in now, are thousands of people allowed to spout this bile with little to no action or even any spotlight on it?
Times have mainly changed for the better in terms of racism, sexism and homophobia, but we’re still miles behind in sectarianism in the West of Scotland, especially it comes to football.
Hopefully your niece’s boyfriend can eventually visit Ibrox without these chants and songs being sung, but it’s going to take drastic actions that could initially hurt our game. Football grounds would be a good place for the authorities to start tackling it head-on.
Ouch, just fell off ma soapbox.

The Club(s) play songs over the tannoy before games that encourage the fans to be bigots.They'll say the songs are harmless but we all know the fans have their own version.

Also I'm sure that between the Club(s) and the Polis something could be done about the offensive merchandise that is openly sold around the stadia.

I'm not sure what Stevie Clarke is up to tho.Stevie Gee was interviewed tonight and said SC had a beer with him after the game and never mentioned anything about the abuse.Surely if he was that upset he'd mention it?

30 minutes ago, HSS said:

The Club(s) play songs over the tannoy before games that encourage the fans to be bigots.They'll say the songs are harmless but we all know the fans have their own version.

Also I'm sure that between the Club(s) and the Polis something could be done about the offensive merchandise that is openly sold around the stadia.

I'm not sure what Stevie Clarke is up to tho.Stevie Gee was interviewed tonight and said SC had a beer with him after the game and never mentioned anything about the abuse.Surely if he was that upset he'd mention it?

Stevie G couldn't quite bring himself to criticise a section of The Rangers support on camera on the record when asked... he just said the club had made a statement about it and he backed the statement. I think he was asked about The Rangers having had Catholic players and managers and how did he feel about what was being sung and shouted at Steve Clarke.

There is no place for sectarianism in society never mind at a football ground. We have all watched the police inside and outside the grounds turn a deaf ear to the bile that is sung. At the first St mirren game at ibrox this season i got on a bus at glasgow city centre going to the game and watched in horror as 60 rangers fans got on the bus for free courtesy of the driver and started the "party" tunes.
Something seriously needs to be done at last to put an end to this.

14 minutes ago, Jrok said:

There is no place for sectarianism in society never mind at a football ground. We have all watched the police inside and outside the grounds turn a deaf ear to the bile that is sung. At the first St mirren game at ibrox this season i got on a bus at glasgow city centre going to the game and watched in horror as 60 rangers fans got on the bus for free courtesy of the driver and started the "party" tunes.
Something seriously needs to be done at last to put an end to this.

That would mean the police getting involved,  and let's face it , that's not going to happen. The Masonic police are part of the problem. 

The apparent get-out clause for the 2 bigot brothers for the sectarian bile which is consistently displayed by them week in week out is to claim that "it is part of a wider problem in West of Scotland society".
The flaw in this argument is that the so-called wider problem has been fanned specifically by both clubs (and SEVCO's predecessor) over a number of decades if not the best part of a century - and not just by a small minority of their fans.

Indeed. There wouldn’t be a “wider problem” anymore if it weren’t for the Old Firm. It’s specifically their problem.