The (Real) Times, not "The Evening Times"

Wilbur

12 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

ok I will try and simplify what I'm sure you already know. 1/  Felt cheated by a incompetent ref who is clearly not up to the job.   2/ Wilbur pointed out the reporter did not mention St Mirren on the game. What can the reporter write when St Mirren had not one shoot on target. My opinion which I have already wrote is that our keeper was our best player. If you don't agree fine the forums is about opinions.  

Sorry mate but your writing style meant I genuinely didnt know what you were complaining about.

1.Ref was incompetent.

2.The "match report" is not really a "match report",more an article on an incompetent ref.

3.I feel you are saying it's ok to give loads of pens against us as we never had a shot on target.It doesn't matter how good,bad or indifferent we were,our performance doesn't justify the refs performance.

11 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

It's why the reporter in the Times wrote nothing on Saints that is my point. It felt like being cheated as a fan. 

It's traditional when professional journalists write about penalty incidents that they usually describe the incident, the player giving away the foul. Not to mention Erhahon, P McGinn or Tansey (x2) would seem an oversight!