The unintended effects of taking too many 60 plus supplements

beyond our ken

So if someone acted the same way today but didn't ask about the person's colour of skin, would there be such an outrage. We have all done stuff in the past that is not acceptable now. At the time to use those words was acceptable. I don't agree with it but it happened, he has apologised for his actions. Move on

1 hour ago, chalky1 said:

So if someone acted the same way today but didn't ask about the person's colour of skin, would there be such an outrage. We have all done stuff in the past that is not acceptable now. At the time to use those words was acceptable. I don't agree with it but it happened, he has apologised for his actions. Move on

Like spending a whole week trying to find someone to kill, really ? Then going on to say black basterd.  I'm no angel but. 

17 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Good luck to Liam now that the PC "offended at everything" brigade have their teeth into him.

It's ridiculous that his career should be threatened by this.

Tooled up to find a black basterd  to kill.

Fair enough he now knows it was wrong that makes it alright. It was very stupid for him to go public .

1 hour ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Tooled up to find a black basterd  to kill.

Fair enough he now knows it was wrong that makes it alright. It was very stupid for him to go public .

Maybe but I would rather the offended brigade would just f**k off and leave people alone.

We are allowing control freaks to set the agenda.

The backlash to this PC control freakery has directly caused Trump and Brexit. It's time we put a stop to it.

Another brilliant example this morning with ridiculous claims that the new Gucci balaclava is pseudo-blackface and therefore racist. Honestly, a racist balaclava. You couldnt make it up.

Edited by oaksoft