Oran Kearney Must Go

faraway saint

25 minutes ago, jaybee said:

No; for you and Faraway and any other negative miserable backsliders, who needs so called 'supporters' like those who moan and bleat and whine and greet

I couldn't be more positive. Looking forward to hearing we have humped Dundee Unitit. On our road to victory at Hampden in May. 

No No No

No No No

No No No

No No No

No No No

No No No

No No No

No No No

No No No

Oran must stay

Oran must stay

Oran must stay

Oran must stay

Oran must stay

Oran must stay

Oran must stay

Oran must stay

Oran must stay

Oran must stay

Oran must stay

Oran must stay

7 hours ago, oaksoft said:

This would have some credibility if it came from someone who actually went to games. :1eye

Honestly, the sooner you start this new job the better. :lol:

Have to agree. This thread is there purely as an attention seeking device. I have no dislike of Stubbs. I have no dislike of OK. The problems stem from before their time. Are we down and out yet? The good news is simply that it is too soon to say. If we go down, we go down. The club will go on. 

6 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Have to agree. This thread is there purely as an attention seeking device. I have no dislike of Stubbs. I have no dislike of OK. The problems stem from before their time. Are we down and out yet? The good news is simply that it is too soon to say. If we go down, we go down. The club will go on. 

:lol

19 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

No No No

No No No

No No No

No No No

No No No

No No No

No No No

No No No

No No No

Oran must stay

Oran must stay

Oran must stay

Oran must stay

Oran must stay

Oran must stay

Oran must stay

Oran must stay

Oran must stay

Oran must stay

Oran must stay

Oran must stay

Simple question IOBS

Why Why Why

Why Why Why

Why Why Why

Why Why Why

Why Why Why

Why Why Why

Why Why Why

5 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Simple question IOBS

Why Why Why

Why Why Why

Why Why Why

Why Why Why

Why Why Why

Why Why Why

Why Why Why

He will come good with his players

DID YOU HEAR THAT

DID YOU HEAR THAT

DID YOU HEAR THAT

DID YOU HEAR THAT

DID YOU HEAR THAT

DID YOU HEAR THAT

DID YOU HEAR THAT

DID YOU HEAR THAT

DID YOU HEAR THAT

DID YOU HEAR THAT

DID YOU HEAR THAT

DID YOU HEAR THAT

DID YOU HEAR THAT

DID YOU HEAR THAT

DID YOU HEAR THAT

DID YOU HEAR THAT

DID YOU HEAR THAT

DID YOU HEAR THAT

4 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

That's 21 questions and not simple enough I'm afraid. :wink:

To go one further

On Oran

St Mirren should be "ambitious" rather than pragmatic, insists chief executive Tony Fitzpatrick.

Fitzpatrick said in 2016 the club could be Scottish champions by 2019 and this year spoke of his ambition of a top-half finish after winning promotion.

The Premiership club have appointed Oran Kearney as boss after Alan Stubbs' short reign as manager ended last week.

"The last couple of years, it's been an unbelievable journey," said former club captain and manager Fitzpatrick.

"So many managers come and start to say, 'if we can stay in the league, if we do this…'; this club, we don't want that. We're ambitious. Our supporters deserve better.

"I'm a St Mirren fanatic and I believe this club should be in the top six, top four of Scottish football."

And my answer was like it would be for Coleraine at eight years, and at any club that I've ever been to. My aspiration at the start of every season is win a league or to win a cup because I think you have to reach for the stars in anything that you do."

And Fitzpatrick commented: "I love that when a manager has the courage to say that. Why not? We're all dreamers.

"Us as a board of directors know we need to give managers time. It sounds strange because we've only given the last manager a short space of time. Oran will be given the time here, no doubt about that.

"Sometimes in life you go into a club as a player or as a manager and it just doesn't really fit. Alan's a fantastic person and he's a really good manager. We just felt as things were going it wasn't working and Alan probably felt that himself as well.

"We've got to get it right. We want stability at the club. We said that when we first came in two years ago. It's not the right thing to keep chopping and changing."

On Stubbs

He’s a leader, plays exciting football and his recruitment is very good when you see the quality players he brought to Hibs. He knows the Scottish game inside out and he’s a brilliant coach who can get the best out of the academy boys.

Cant wait to hear  his views on our 9th manager since 2014 :whistle

1 minute ago, shull said:

Bute dude trolling the Sin Bin. 

Hope he doesn't get sent in here for good.

His wife must have helped him to copy & paste. :lol

Hope the hell we win on Saturday...............................although he does know the train times for a fast exit. :wink:

I see the forum fool has resurrected his honking patter about attending games. :1eye

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

His wife must have helped him to copy & paste. :lol

Hope the hell we win on Saturday...............................although he does know the train times for a fast exit. :wink:

I see the forum fool has resurrected his honking patter about attending games. :1eye

He is a trolling git. 

Steve Clarke took over as Kilmarnock manager on 14 October last season with Killie bottom.

He signed one player, Mulumbu.

They finished 5th.

He managed to turn things around with more or less the same players.

Kearney was appointed 3rd Sept this season. He hasn't been able to turn it around either with the same players or with a whole team of new players!

5 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

Steve Clarke took over as Kilmarnock manager on 14 October last season with Killie bottom.

He signed one player, Mulumbu.

They finished 5th.

He managed to turn things around with more or less the same players.

Kearney was appointed 3rd Sept this season. He hasn't been able to turn it around either with the same players or with a whole team of new players!

Indeed.

There's plenty instances (Southampton this season) of managers using their managerial sills to get more from an existing group of players.

I could have done as bad a Kearney. :rolleyes:

7 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Indeed.

There's plenty instances (Southampton this season) of managers using their managerial sills to get more from an existing group of players.

I could have done as bad a Kearney. :rolleyes:

Me too.