Oran Kearney Must Go

faraway saint

4 hours ago, shull said:

Fergie's legacy kept us going to 1987.

Ross is a fecking crank and his legacy was blown to feck when he threw the Raith Rovers match. Should have been sacked that day. 

Like we sacked Miller after Hammerby? or

Smith after Clydebank (as cup holders) or

Gus after losing to 9 man Rangers?

Get over it FFS. It is a diddy cup and every dog has its day in cup football. 

24 minutes ago, nedflanders123 said:

Like we sacked Miller after Hammerby? or

Smith after Clydebank (as cup holders) or

Gus after losing to 9 man Rangers?

Get over it FFS. It is a diddy cup and every dog has its day in cup football. 

Missing the point as usual. 

Read posts properly. 

If you can't understand them, ask Ricky or DougJamie. 

Unbelievable :lol:

I'm in the Keep OK camp at the moment, yeah results have been poor, yes other managers have taken on roles and performed better with the same players so I do get everyone's point of view. For me the league games that I've managed to get to since Jan this year I am seeing an improvement although results aren't showing this. Hladky and Popescu look good, I believe we are passing the ball better but we still can't get the end product. It seems we need several chances to hit a shot on target but the opposition seem to score at ease. I thought the other night we looked so much more comfortable playing 4 4 2 but I am struggling to see where the next win is coming from. 

For me the board are responsible, they took too long to find a replacement for JR, I wasn't happy with Stubbs but accepted him. OK i'm still unsure off but again I'm willing to give him a bit more time regarding this now being his team.

Maybe I need to stop sitting on the fence :P

16 minutes ago, chalky1 said:

I'm in the Keep OK camp at the moment, yeah results have been poor, yes other managers have taken on roles and performed better with the same players so I do get everyone's point of view. For me the league games that I've managed to get to since Jan this year I am seeing an improvement although results aren't showing this. Hladky and Popescu look good, I believe we are passing the ball better but we still can't get the end product. It seems we need several chances to hit a shot on target but the opposition seem to score at ease. I thought the other night we looked so much more comfortable playing 4 4 2 but I am struggling to see where the next win is coming from. 

For me the board are responsible, they took too long to find a replacement for JR, I wasn't happy with Stubbs but accepted him. OK i'm still unsure off but again I'm willing to give him a bit more time regarding this now being his team.

Maybe I need to stop sitting on the fence :P

And don't ask me to take the splinters out. :wink:

I struggle to see how we can keep him at the end of the season unless we have a drastic improvement.

When we stayed up in the Championship, we'd have had one of the bigger budgets in the league and spent further on top of that to get clear, in a league that contained part time Dumbarton...

This time out budget will be one of the smallest in the league, and a manager has to work with what he has. Even if he thought the squad he inherited was shite, he should have been getting them set up to be compact, well drilled and hard to break down. Something we actually attempted in his first game. Literally shit fest games to get points, instead of what we've witnessed is us continuing to be cut apart and positionally all over the place.

I'd be much more forgiving if I witnessed some form of coherent shape or an ability to realise that the tactics we play are ridiculously naive in this league.

When we do change manager, I hope whoever made the decision is far removed from the process. I still can't understand the logic in appointing someone you didn't see fit as first choice to rescue your season, or worryingly they had no idea how big a project this is.

1 minute ago, gc_SMFC said:

I struggle to see how we can keep him at the end of the season unless we have a drastic improvement.

When we stayed up in the Championship, we'd have had one of the bigger budgets in the league and spent further on top of that to get clear, in a league that contained part time Dumbarton...

This time out budget will be one of the smallest in the league, and a manager has to work with what he has. Even if he thought the squad he inherited was shite, he should have been getting them set up to be compact, well drilled and hard to break down. Something we actually attempted in his first game. Literally shit fest games to get points, instead of what we've witnessed is us continuing to be cut apart and positionally all over the place.

I'd be much more forgiving if I witnessed some form of coherent shape or an ability to realise that the tactics we play are ridiculously naive in this league.

When we do change manager, I hope whoever made the decision is far removed from the process. I still can't understand the logic in appointing someone you didn't see fit as first choice to rescue your season, or worryingly they had no idea how big a project this is.

Post of the day. 

On 2/7/2019 at 8:22 AM, munoz said:

I invest in my club , so I'd like a say in who's managing it. 

Someone who doesn't invest anything,  has no rights. Just hot air as far as I'm concerned. 

I know lots of Buddies who go to every home game and don't have a season ticket. They spend more than season ticket holders in the end.  

1 hour ago, Prague Buddie said:

I know lots of Buddies who go to every home game and don't have a season ticket. They spend more than season ticket holders in the end.  

Yep, spot on . They are as equally important 

My point was that someone with no financial input into the club/business has no right in calling for the managers head. 

As I said, hot air.

27 minutes ago, munoz said:

My point was that someone with no financial input into the club/business has no right in calling for the managers head. 

As I said, hot air.

You think ANYONE on here has the right? 

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. 

Away and calm down, it'll be better next season when we're scraping around the diddy league thanks to the nice chap Oran. :lol:

PS I should thank Oran, I'll have a couple of games on my doorstep to look forward to. :byebye

Edited by faraway saint

22 minutes ago, munoz said:

As I said, hot air.

Those who pay might talk shite. 

Those who don't might talk sense. 

Freedom of speech. 

Anybody has the right, even those who donate to sectarianism by paying into Ibrox and Celtic Park. 

29 fecking pounds FORFUXSAKE. 

32 minutes ago, shull said:

Those who pay might talk shite. 

Those who don't might talk sense. 

Freedom of speech. 

Anybody has the right, even those who donate to sectarianism by paying into Ibrox and Celtic Park. 

29 fecking pounds FORFUXSAKE. 

dd8706117254183d6879405c5dd0fceb.jpg