Oran Kearney Must Go

faraway saint

5 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Munoz desperately trying to compare the Ross situation to this. :lol:

It's as hilarious as naming Fergie by other desperados. 

Time will tell, and while we're scraping around the lower divisions I hope everyone backing the current manager are happy. 

If we go down it will be down to Kearney, no one else. 

If we stay up it will be down to him, that's the reality. 

We should get a clearer idea in the next few weeks. 

You'll not be there anyway,  so why give a flying fuk? 

Why will we get a clearer picture in the next few weeks? I thought the league finished in May ? 

Kearneys situation when he took over was far more difficult than Ross's,  so you're probably correct on that one. 

2 minutes ago, munoz said:

Why will we get a clearer picture in the next few weeks? I thought the league finished in May ? 

Kearneys situation when he took over was far more difficult than Ross's,  so you're probably correct on that one. 

Oh dear, I've attended a few games this season, are you pulling rank?

Are you saying that you have to attend to have a point of view?

All the far flung fuds, including myself, who have contributed plenty to the club over the years all of a sudden don't count because we disagree with you? 

Don't make a cnut of yourself, there's plenty more better at it than you.

You, and a few othere's are falling over yourself to pile up excuses for Kearney, quite why is surprising.

Me, I'm looking for St Mirren football club to survive, not some loser from Ireland. 

9 minutes ago, munoz said:

Pulling rank on a St Mirren Supporter.

" I go, you don't Na na na na na "

Pathetic and childish

Fecking grow up

:lol:

5 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

All the far flung fuds, including myself, who have contributed plenty to the club over the years all of a sudden don't count because we disagree with you? 

You, and a few othere's are falling over yourself to pile up excuses for Kearney, quite why is surprising.

Me, I'm looking for St Mirren football club to survive, not some loser from Ireland. 

Aye, he is pulling rank.

Like a wean in school :lol:

Don't explain yourself to him. 

Christ, he gave £29 to Sevco and he thinks he is better than all the rest.

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

As I said in another thread - most supporters I spoke to post and pre match on Saturday are still behind Kearney. These are currently the club's lifeblood,  and so forgive me if I disagree with your opinion of what should happen to " some loser from Ireland " (showing some class there) .

8 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

The bold line is the clincher

Dicks like Sleeper07 wants to ban everybody from the Forum who disagree with him.

1 minute ago, munoz said:

As I said in another thread - most supporters I spoke to post and pre match on Saturday are still behind Kearney. These are currently the club's lifeblood,  and so forgive me if I disagree with your opinion of what should happen to " some loser from Ireland " (showing some class there) .

Lifeblood to Sevco also aren't you ?

Na na na na na 

FECKING LIFEBLOOD :lol:

listen to yourself 

2 minutes ago, shull said:

Aye, he is pulling rank.

That's how football works - if you want to watch your team away from home , you buy a ticket. Funnily enough,  we operate the same system. 

3 minutes ago, munoz said:

Seen your class in the Samson Thread a long time ago.

Just now, munoz said:

That's how football works - if you want to watch your team away from home , you buy a ticket. Funnily enough,  we operate the same system. 

Na na na na na

" you're better than meeeeeeeeeeee "

Grow up 

16 minutes ago, shull said:

Aye, he is pulling rank.

If you are going to have a dig at people over going to Ibrox and Parkhead at least get the prices right its £27 for Ibrox and £25 for Parkhead both cheaper than Tynecastle

33 minutes ago, Iamhammer said:

If you are going to have a dig at people over going to Ibrox and Parkhead at least get the prices right its £27 for Ibrox and £25 for Parkhead both cheaper than Tynecastle

All Clubs are ripping the punters not just 3. Even glorious St Mirren charge an outrageous £20 for cup ties, 22 and 27 for league matches. Disgraceful. 

Were Sevco not 28 plus a wee pound for booking. 

Shameful. 

1 hour ago, shull said:

All Clubs are ripping the punters not just 3. Even glorious St Mirren charge an outrageous £20 for cup ties, 22 and 27 for league matches. Disgraceful. 

Shameful. 

No bud 27 no booking but I picked the tickets up at our ticket office, yes most football in this country is over priced, but then so are must things.

1 hour ago, shull said:

Shameful. 

Its not Shameful I am sure your taxi fares are a joke and considering your at the wheel the entertainment value must be zero..... maybe if you took more fares rather than the pish you spout on here you could actually afford to go:P

How many clubs are actually in profit ?, or do you just want Scottish football to die, you want clubs to compete v OF yet you slate them for trying to increase income streams.

As usual you just type and never bothered to read the total crap that is on here.

Your in the Bin, take the hint !!

Edited by DougJamie

4 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Its not Shameful I am sure your taxi fares are a joke and considering your at the wheel the entertainment value must be zero..... maybe if you took more fares rather than the pish you spout on here you could actually afford to go:P

How many clubs are actually in profit ?, or do you just want Scottish football to die, you want clubs to compete v OF yet you slate them for trying to increase income streams.

As usual you just type and never bothered to read the total crap that is on here.

Your in the Bin, take the hint !!

Superbly Skimmed The Absolute Shite Above. 

23 minutes ago, Iamhammer said:

No bud 27 no booking but I picked the tickets up at our ticket office, yes most football in this country is over priced, but then so are must things.

Most things are not overpriced. 

Going by the Inflation Indicater, an admission price of £2.50 in 1987 should be around £9 in 2019. 

NOT £20, £22. £27 or £28.

Just now, shull said:

Most things are not overpriced. 

Going by the Inflation Indicater, an admission price of £2.50 in 1987 should be around £9 in 2019. 

NOT £20, £22. £27 or £28.

I wish your internet was over priced. Hopefully you wont be able to afford to come on here soon.....

Anyway, nobody in Scotland is trying to compete with Celtic /Sevco or they shouldn't be unless they are insane. 

Aberdeen, Hearts, Killie etc charging 100 pounds for a ticket still couldn't compete with the Bigots. 

Ten pound is plenty. 

8 minutes ago, shull said:

I can and most people can afford to go to all games. 

But me and some others refuse to get ripped off. 

So simple but not simple enough for the Village Idiot. 

Erm. "You can afford it.  Most people can afford it. " Ergo.. It is affordable and properly priced. 

Just now, St.Ricky said:

Erm. "You can afford it.  Most people can afford it. " Ergo.. It is affordable and properly priced. 

How thick are you ? 

I can afford to pay 20 pounds for a Mars Bar. But wouldn't as that wouldn't be value for money. 

I could pay 26 pounds for football but I am not going to as I am only prepared to pay a tenner or less. 

Brainless prick. 

1 minute ago, shull said:

How thick are you ? 

I can afford to pay 20 pounds for a Mars Bar. But wouldn't as that wouldn't be value for money. 

I could pay 26 pounds for football but I am not going to as I am only prepared to pay a tenner or less. 

Brainless prick. 

Ricky- Best ignore this guy. He is a foul mouthed ned.

In the Bin, because the admin team have reviewed his content and found it unacceptable , denied him, from being on the main forum due to his constant abuse of fellow supporters, its clear, his agenda is very limited.

On ignore from me now and will stay that way ..................................... let him rot in here till he disappears off for good