Oran Kearney Must Go

faraway saint

On 2/18/2019 at 5:38 PM, faraway saint said:

A point on Saturday and everything is well. :lol:

I've already made contact with Arbroath supporters for next seasons freebies, it'll be cauld. 

So, 2 points in the last 2 games, albeit one from an OG, :lol: and everything is, honestly, looking a tad brighter.

Still, 11 points from 23 games, I tend to try to look at the bigger picture, is hardly filling me with confidence.

We are STILL favourites for the drop.

IF we win this week it'll make a massive difference as a team that has only won 3 games ALL season, any win is like a lottery win.

I'm still planning freebies at Arbroath next season. :thumbs2

9 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

So, 2 points in the last 2 games, albeit one from an OG, :lol: and everything is, honestly, looking a tad brighter.

Still, 11 points from 23 games, I tend to try to look at the bigger picture, is hardly filling me with confidence.

We are STILL favourites for the drop.

IF we win this week it'll make a massive difference as a team that has only won 3 games ALL season, any win is like a lottery win.

I'm still planning freebies at Arbroath next season. :thumbs2

2 points at arguably the 2 hardest grounds out with Sellick and Sevco. Not a bad return. 

But as you suggested,  its wins we need and especially against the teams directly above us. 

March is looking like a massive month in our aspirations to stay in this league. Looking for no worse than 5 points return. Any more than 5 points will surely put as in a decent position to try and escape. 

In Oran we trust.

1 minute ago, munoz said:

2 points at arguably the 2 hardest grounds out with Sellick and Sevco. Not a bad return. 

But as you suggested,  its wins we need and especially against the teams directly above us. 

March is looking like a massive month in our aspirations to stay in this league. Looking for no worse than 5 points return. Any more than 5 points will surely put as in a decent position to try and escape. 

In Oran we trust.

Reasonable post except the last bit. :wink:

PS Don't forget we only got a point on Saturday down to an OG, TBH we could have played another 90 minutes and not scored.

I did think we looked reasonable, better TBH, in spells. 

14 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Reasonable post except the last bit. :wink:

PS Don't forget we only got a point on Saturday down to an OG, TBH we could have played another 90 minutes and not scored.

I did think we looked reasonable, better TBH, in spells. 

The 600 plus fans at Tynecastle chanting "Oran Kearny's Black an White Army " still seem to have trust in management. 

Your view of the game is somewhat negative.  My view is , on another day we could have scored 3 or 4 not counting the goal we did score. Should have had a penalty,  shots a foot the wrong side of the post, could have had another OG just after we scored,  countless good positions and pressure.  

Like all the supporters that were there on Saturday,  I've far from given up of another great escape. 

2 hours ago, munoz said:

The 600 plus fans at Tynecastle chanting "Oran Kearny's Black an White Army " still seem to have trust in management. 

Your view of the game is somewhat negative.  My view is , on another day we could have scored 3 or 4 not counting the goal we did score. Should have had a penalty,  shots a foot the wrong side of the post, could have had another OG just after we scored,  countless good positions and pressure.  

Like all the supporters that were there on Saturday,  I've far from given up of another great escape. 

You can look at the lack of goals any way you choose. Fact is we only scored through an OG. 

As for all supporters, nice to see you asked everybody. :wink:

We're getting near the point of no return, exciting eh?