Oran Kearney Must Go

faraway saint

12 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Is that David Livingstone ? Or do you mean Livingston FC ?

Just checking as I know you like to be precise :wink:

Thanks. :thumbs2

PS Bet it took you about 5 minutes to check that before hitting post. :wink:

If only there was a full stop included. :lol:

Edited by faraway saint

Shhhhhh, Hamilton win, the gap widens.

I'd bet if Hamilton had lost tonight the forum would be awash with more posts with undying allegiance to a manager who's done next to nothing to merit the support, apart from taking over from a manager who was dead in the water the day he took over. 

Again, I, and many more, do not want Kearney to fail but, at this point in time, he clearly is. 

From gc-SMFC........................

We need to start winning games. Simple as that. Two draws on the trot was fine if we're within touching distance, but we're not, we need a two game swing in our favour to get into a playoff place, and we have showed that we're capable of doing that.

I'm astounded, explain, or anyone else, how? :blink:

We've won 3 games ALL season? 

The chances of us winning 2 games, while our rivals don't, is remote. 

We need to start winning games. Simple as that. Two draws on the trot was fine if we're within touching distance, but we're not, we need a two game swing in our favour to get into a playoff place, and we have showed that we're capable of doing that.
Updated to not capable...

5 minutes ago, gc_SMFC said:
7 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Updated to not capable...

Even I  wouldn't say "not", more "unlikely"...........................:wink:

PS Be careful, you'll be deemed a non supporter. 

Edited by faraway saint

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Shhhhhh, Hamilton win, the gap widens.

I'd bet if Hamilton had lost tonight the forum would be awash with more posts with undying allegiance to a manager who's done next to nothing to merit the support, apart from taking over from a manager who was dead in the water the day he took over. 

Again, I, and many more, do not want Kearney to fail but, at this point in time, he clearly is. 

Maybe your experience is different but I have never been in a position where I have been in the shite professionally and found that continually talking about failure, obsessing over bad results or the unlikelihood of recovering to be helpful in any way, shape or form. These are discussions for later when failure has been confirmed. Right in the heat of the shite you want all your focus and mental energy on the battle itself.

4 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Maybe your experience is different but I have never been in a position where I have been in the shite professionally and found that continually talking about failure, obsessing over bad results or the unlikelihood of recovering to be helpful in any way, shape or form. These are discussions for later when failure has been confirmed. Right in the heat of the shite you want all your focus and mental energy on the battle itself.

:lol:

4 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Wait, didn't you posts some sort of prediction thread about us, Hamilton & Dundee, making it very clear it DOES matter what other teams results are? :hammer

Here's your latest bonkers post.............................

Nothing has changed.

We need to attempt to win every single game.

It is not helpful for anyone to be worrying about what happens to Hamilton and Dundee. It just saps our energy.

By the way, something has changed, Hamilton are now 7 points above us, that's a 3 game swing. :lol:

It also increases the pressure considerably, reducing our chances and increasing the odds on Hamilton going down. :byebye

14 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Wait, didn't you posts some sort of prediction thread about us, Hamilton & Dundee, making it very clear it DOES matter what other teams results are? :hammer

Nothing has changed.

It is not helpful for anyone to be worrying about what happens to Hamilton and Dundee. It just saps our energy.

By the way, something has changed, Hamilton are now 7 points above us, that's a 3 game swing. :lol:

It also increases the pressure considerably, reducing our chances and increasing the odds on Hamilton going down. :byebye

He should be banished permanently to the One Upmanshippers Thread.

22 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Leave him alone, he's funny. :lol:

He does make me laugh.

Out of  the whole Forum , he is better than all the rest ( according to himself)

Sleeper 07 disputes that as he has been paid for playing professional football and played in Teams who won titles and kept lots of clean sheets..

Tough to decide the winner. :lol:

Edited by shull

Do you really think faraway’s comments on this forum are having that much of an effect on the team? [emoji23]

:1eye

3 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Nothing has changed.

Explain to me again, O Mighty Guru, how panicking about what Hamilton and Dundee are doing, and subsequently wasting energy, helps us in any way, shape or form? :lol:

You are an odd one. :lol:

Perhaps you should write an inspiring Self Help book. :lol:

6 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Explain to me again, O Mighty Guru, how panicking about what Hamilton and Dundee are doing, and subsequently wasting energy, helps us in any way, shape or form? :lol:

You are an odd one. :lol:

Perhaps you should write an inspiring Self Help book. :lol:

As usual you cherry pick part of a post, ignoring your classic"nothing has changed" ............................cracker. :lol:

You live your life in a bubble, football supporters (excluding you as you prove time and time again you know next to nothing about the passion of football) will always be looking at other results, worry, yip, but not you.........................nothing to worry about. :byebye

PS Next time you get up in the middle of the night for a piss don't post, you know it makes sense. 

Edited by faraway saint

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

As usual you cherry pick part of a post, ignoring your classic"nothing has changed" ............................cracker. :lol:

You live your life in a bubble, football supporters (excluding you as you prove time and time again you know next to nothing about the passion of football) will always be looking at other results, worry, yip, but not you.........................nothing to worry about. :byebye

Of course there is nothing to worry about. It's only football FFS.

Now if I was sitting at home watching breakfast telly with Phillip and Holly, THAT I would be worrying about. :P

Edited by oaksoft

11 minutes ago, munoz said:

How did Fulham get on at the weekend :lol: ??? 

Again, you have missed the point.

It's not all about 1 game, although if you had done any research, apart from getting a semi over the result, you would have seen the Chelsea goalie was man of the match.

I could quote you lots of St MIrren games, against lesser opposition than Chelsea, when we've lost. 

I could play this game all day long. 

PS Fulham are already gone IMO, maybe they see a new manager can do better in the lower league. :whistle

Edited by faraway saint

4 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Again, you have missed the point.

It's not all about 1 game, although if you had done any research, apart from getting a semi over the result, you would have seen the Chelsea goalie was man of the match.

I could quote you lots of St MIrren games, against lesser opposition than Chelsea, when we've lost. 

I could play this game all day long. 

PS Fulham are already gone IMO, maybe they see a new manager can do better in the lower league. :whistle

So they lost then. 

OK will be our manager next season regardless of what division we're in.