What does your car say about you?

St.Ricky

• 1 year later...

1 minute ago, Slartibartfast said:

I was on one on Sunday. I had to go get my car after dumping it at the pub on Saturday night. :)

Call Shull next time. 

Low rates guaranteed. 

Only increased by the average rate of inflation since 1970.

56p for Cardonald to Bridge of Weir

Freaks me out using public transportation [emoji2]

Been on a bus twice in last 18 years ( actually reached for my seatbelt ) [emoji2]

Used the train for 2 weeks when doing jury service ( a subject actually worthy of a thread, it was a brilliant fortnight & great laugh ) but loads of people all hovering, shuffling about all seemed to know the script , I felt out of place [emoji2] weird but got used to in by second week

So, I guess my car says , ‘Scott, you clearly enjoy travelling on your tod, listening to music & you don’t believe in global warming’ [emoji4]

Oh, my car is a white 7 seat Ford C Max 2019 plate

Just now, Slartibartfast said:
18 minutes ago, faraway saint said:
THIS is a talking car.....................
71dBYZYXywL._AC_SL1200_.jpg&key=2df5e1246fb3b1a7acbef9b369f5aa1896f5264824239ed874a92d1a5c6e2aee

Did yer mammy never tell ye that it didnae really talk. Huv ye heard aboot Santa?

Your mammy was obviously a bad woman, and anyway, it DID talk, did you no have a fecking telly? 

As for Santa, that's in the same category as god.....................Sweep, help me out here. :P

2 hours ago, stlucifer said:

I'm pretty certain that feeling would be reciprocated in a very short space of time after THEY shared your space. 🤣

Absolutely. 🤣

I'm a f**king nightmare to be around at the best of times.

The older I get, the more personal space I need.

Could easily go months without talking to another soul if I didn't need to buy food. 🤣