Divers and Cheats

shull

Never mind fanny Morelos getting sent off for his kick out last night, he should have got another red card for his disgraceful cheating playacting. How many fecking times did he roll over ?

If that was a St Mirren player I would want him booted out our Club.

Shameful.

2 hours ago, shull said:

Never mind fanny Morelos getting sent off for his kick out last night, he should have got another red card for his disgraceful cheating playacting. How many fecking times did he roll over ?

If that was a St Mirren player I would want him booted out our Club.

Shameful.

Rolling around in 'agony" with his hands covering his eyes........while peaking thru his fingers to see how the Ref is reacting. :huh:

They have a cheek appealing but no doubt he'll be cleared.

10 hours ago, HSS said:

Rolling around in 'agony" with his hands covering his eyes........while peaking thru his fingers to see how the Ref is reacting. :huh:

They have a cheek appealing but no doubt he'll be cleared.

Guy is a complete liability .......................... if this is overturned again, then I hope the refs go on strike, bar Dallas obviously when Accies and Dundee play sevco :whistle

17 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Guy is a complete liability .......................... if this is overturned again, then I hope the refs go on strike, bar Dallas obviously when Accies and Dundee play sevco :whistle

Excellent and very fair minded post. 

Andrew Dallas is exactly the type of man to referee those particular games. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Lionel Messi - Little Magician Cheating Diving Cnut.  ( he also showing the imaginary card at the Referee to get others booked or sent off.)

Plenty players like him disgracing the beautiful game.

• 3 months later...

Thank feck we got shot  of Ross Stewart.

Disgraceful cheating and diving yesterday resulting in the Motherwell player getting sent off. What a cnut.

Cosgrove of Aberdeen is a serial diver and was at it again at Livingston. Another cnut.

Just seen our defender dive for Oakley's second yellow and cunto Broadfoot encouraging him to stay down and kid on he is hurting badly. 

The Game is fecked.

St Mirren are complicit in corrupting the Game. 

Our 2 players should be banned for disgracing  our already shite strip.