The championship

Top league is the place to be but you have to be good enough to stay & play in it. Hopefully we can get enough out of the rest of the games to survive but IMO I don’t think we are good enough, I hope I’m wrong. Bad decisions by the BOD & a knock on effect from the Stubbs appointment has landed us where we are. One of these days our club will progress in the top league but history is just repeating its self I’m afraid.

11 hours ago, Jack the lad said:

Is this post not a little contradictory?

He's a very odd man.

Having at first claimed not to have read the post, he then did read it & repeated half the points from it in to his next post, and then called me stupid for posting something he agrees with first. What a rocket he is :lol:

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

He's a very odd man.

Having at first claimed not to have read the post, he then did read it & repeated half the points from it in to his next post, and then called me stupid for posting something he agrees with first. What a rocket he is :lol:

The same behaviour I see on here from someone who has been sent to the Sin Bin . . .

Multiple personality disorder me thinks . . . 

1 hour ago, ged62 said:

Top league is the place to be but you have to be good enough to stay & play in it. Hopefully we can get enough out of the rest of the games to survive but IMO I don’t think we are good enough, I hope I’m wrong. Bad decisions by the BOD & a knock on effect from the Stubbs appointment has landed us where we are. One of these days our club will progress in the top league but history is just repeating its self I’m afraid.

This might yet be the season despite all of the difficulties so far.

Edited by St.Ricky