Magic has gone..

On 2/8/2019 at 9:54 AM, Lord Pityme said:

Oh my giddy aunt...

read the thread title and ran oot to check the kennel to see if one of my collie dugs had been dog-knapped, and this thread was some kind of sick, lurid blackmail precursor. 

Thankfully Magic is OK.... thats her front right. Mind you none of them look too happy about it all.

IMG_1705.JPG

If dogs watched football this would have been there expressions watching saints on Wednesday night (especially the one on the far left) :lol:

I think we can only put this season down to jack Ross being a c**t

Really? Think you have just made a c*nt of yourself with that post. I put this season down bad decisions from from the board & giving Stubbs a free hand at the beginning of this season. OK has had a difficult job to do, is he the answer only time will tell. I’m not giving in plus if we go down I’ll still be there [emoji469]

4 hours ago, ged62 said:

Really? Think you have just made a c*nt of yourself with that post. I put this season down bad decisions from from the board & giving Stubbs a free hand at the beginning of this season. OK has had a difficult job to do, is he the answer only time will tell. I’m not giving in plus if we go down I’ll still be there emoji469.png

Calm yir jets...

its an on going joke that jr left us when our euphoria and momentum was sky high and he left leaving our support in the doldrums of a massive sink hole

from soaring with the eagles to dining with the worms

one season in the top flight was all we asked from him

Calm yir jets...
its an on going joke that jr left us when our euphoria and momentum was sky high and he left leaving our support in the doldrums of a massive sink hole
from soaring with the eagles to dining with the worms
one season in the top flight was all we asked from him

Since you’re an ex Argyll I’ll let you away with it !! [emoji12]