gstretchuk's Magic Has Gone Thread

shull

Brilliant post by gstretchuk. 

I agree with everything he says and it's really nothing to do with the Team being shite presently. 

The whole Beautiful Game and St Mirren started to hit the skids in the late 1980's and the slide has continued to the present day. 

The clincher for me was last season. My heart fecking sank when that prick Jack Ross disrespected St Mirren, its fans and football with the Raith Rovers disgrace. That finished it more or less for me. Winning the title meant feck all. 

Corruption, cheating, extortionate pricing, sectarianism and many more faults, the Game is screwed and all Clubs are to blame including St Mirren. 

FECKEM 

Well said gstretchuk. 

1 hour ago, shull said:

Brilliant post by gstretchuk. 

I agree with everything he says and it's really nothing to do with the Team being shite presently. 

The whole Beautiful Game and St Mirren started to hit the skids in the late 1980's and the slide has continued to the present day. 

The clincher for me was last season. My heart fecking sank when that prick Jack Ross disrespected St Mirren, its fans and football with the Raith Rovers disgrace. That finished it more or less for me. Winning the title meant feck all. 

Corruption, cheating, extortionate pricing, sectarianism and many more faults, the Game is screwed and all Clubs are to blame including St Mirren. 

FECKEM 

Well said gstretchuk. 

JR did listen to you though, Sunderland are in the semi finals of the English diddy cup.

Jack Ross did not give a flying feck about Saints, never has and never will. Was only there as a stepping stone and betrayed us at the worst possible time....he knew he was leaving and fecked us about big-time leaving us right up to our neck's in it....took fowler, then Sampson then when we were trying to get Morgan back he took him....

6 minutes ago, gstretchuk said:

Jack Ross did not give a flying feck about Saints, never has and never will. Was only there as a stepping stone and betrayed us at the worst possible time....he knew he was leaving and fecked us about big-time leaving us right up to our neck's in it....took fowler, then Sampson then when we were trying to get Morgan back he took him....

Correct, although I am glad he took Samson.