St Mirren v the West Lothian criminals

Hendo

2 minutes ago, northstbuddie said:

I did not claim they created more or better chances than us - just that they played better football than us.

Even against the wind in the second half, Livi spent more time in our half than their own.

Would love to see how skilful you are with a ball in these conditions today. If you think good football can be played properly in that weather I'm surprised. Livie played better football than us :blink:

2 hours ago, TopCat said:

Nazon off Jackson on.

Take off the number 9 when we need a win... genius!

I'm sure you'll be the first to congratulate Oran Kearney on another result which compares favourably with the equivalent fixture during the Alan Stubbs era. How did they both get on in their first home game against Livi after the transfer window closed?

15 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

Blah blah abuse from the forum's biggest twat who comes in many names and is a complete hypocrite - see above 2 posts for clear and SIMPLE evidence!!

Why so many names - cause no one wants to hear you every time they suss you out

Honestly all kidding aside do you think your interesting? Your posts are boring as f@ek and u put silly faces etc in that are just pish....u obviously have no life or friends..its a shame for you really...

5 minutes ago, MenstrieSaint said:

Though all the players involved put in a decent shift , wasn't easy out there , I thought both McGinns , the keeper and the back there played well .

S McGinn was fecking woeful...berween him and Nazon who was worst player on park..he looks totally unfit, overweight and is totally off the pace..his decision making and passing today was shocking...

41 minutes ago, northstbuddie said:

I did not claim they created more or better chances than us - just that they played better football than us.

Even against the wind in the second half, Livi spent more time in our half than their own.

Not sure what you are ..... smoking, drinking or........... partaking of, BUT it's most certainly affecting your perception of the reality ......... on this Planet.  :P

12 minutes ago, gstretchuk said:

S McGinn was fecking woeful...berween him and Nazon who was worst player on park..he looks totally unfit, overweight and is totally off the pace..his decision making and passing today was shocking...

I thought S McGinn was still not fully fit; but nevertheless had a decent game, the Duck also had a decent game and he will get better ............ unfortunately your attitude wont, what a shame.  :P

3 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Not sure what you are ..... smoking, drinking or........... partaking of, BUT it's most certainly affecting your perception of the reality ......... on this Planet.  :P

We hardly strung 2 consecutive passes together for most of the game.

It's you that is disillusioned if you observed otherwise.

Our effort and fighting spirit could not be challenged but we have played better (even allowing for the conditions).

8 minutes ago, northstbuddie said:
16 minutes ago, jaybee said:

We hardly strung 2 consecutive passes together for most of the game.

It's you that is disillusioned if you observed otherwise.

Our effort and fighting spirit could not be challenged but we have played better (even allowing for the conditions).

Hey listen, we won and I'm happy if you want to be miserable in your little world fair enough, but take a minute and read other peoples posts, I don't think anyone said we were great; but most apart from the usual doomsayers think we played OK.  I watched the game and were the conditions difficult?,  Yes they were.  Did Livi string a few passes together? yes they did.  Did they really 'bother us''?  No they didn't..  We did have more chances in the game and in that sense ......... just deserved the victory.  Still it is most certainly all about opinions and in my opinion; your opinion is RUBBISH.B)  

To settle the argument, it was a poor game, neither team played well and it was clear that the weather affected the match. It could have gone either way, but fortunately we showed resilience to get the win.

There. No need to argue over to what extent we were shite.

1 hour ago, northstbuddie said:

I perhaps am over-egging our poor performance.

I would remind you that Livi are the team we left in our wake last season.

But cannot agree that we deserved this victory.

Livi were by far the better, fitter team today.

Where they tried to keep the ball on the deck we seemed to resort to keepy-upy or just hump the ball up the park into the wind.

Seriously ? It was punt after long throw after punt. Think you must have been watching a different game !

Great 3 points today and a huge boost to the players and club. Might just be what we need to kick on. Take any result over performance in those conditions.

My big worry is up front as I just don't think Nazon and Dreyer are cutting it for me. Just don't look good enough. Dundee and Hamilton look to have done better business than us in this area do far. Hopefully both comes good with more game time but haven't been impressed by either so far. 

Don't think McAliister looks anything special at this level but for me much more effective than Dreyer

Hladky & Popescu are the 2 best players at the club now. Real quality signings.

Edited by lenziebud

1 hour ago, jaybee said:

I thought S McGinn was still not fully fit; but nevertheless had a decent game, the Duck also had a decent game and he will get better ............ unfortunately your attitude wont, what a shame.  :P

The Duck had a decent game??? The ball just bounces off him....