St Mirren v the West Lothian criminals

Hendo

8 minutes ago, Gosport Buddie said:

Don't normally day drink when watching league games on SMTV, but just been to Onestop and got 3 large bottles of Staropramen. Should see me to half time

I get mine delivered, don’t know how anyone can watch saints recently without at least three large beers. 

5C9A9213-FD2F-4C5A-A9CD-29C75C924BFF.jpeg

Another home game I'm missing as we planned a birthday celebration before the switch. I hope all who are there make plenty of noise and the team react positively. We NEED a win as maybe our apparent success v Aberdeen was put into perspective midweek.

We can't let Hamilton slip away.

COYS!

2 hours ago, farmer john said:

points wise it is not a 'must win' game but in reality it is.
If we are to have hopes of gaining enough points to overtake Hamilton and Dundee, 3 of them need to be today.
I think we will win.
#prize for most pishy, lame post of the season# !

Tending to agree with that after Hamilton's midweek win apart from the last line. 

Don't normally day drink when watching league games on SMTV, but just been to Onestop and got 3 large bottles of Staropramen. Should see me to half time

Your lucky that you can get to watch Saints TV, I can’t get the login page. Been piss poor for me this season.

1 hour ago, MenstrieSaint said:

Because Tansey Lyon and Magennis are injured I would go for McGinn , Ferdinand , Baird , Popescu and Muzak at the back , McGinn , Flynn and McAllister in midfield and Simeon and the Duck up front , Dreyer , McPherson , Etharon ,Cooke and Mullen will give us options when the legs tire . Coys .

A suicide note of a midfield for a game against livi

7 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

McAllister was the best player on the pitch last week. He’s quality.

Dreyer must be some player if he’s in ahead of Kyle!

OK has stated in an article in the media that McAllister has an ongoing groin injury that means he has to be managed very carefully in order for it not to flare up and put him out long term. If he had his way McAllister would start every week, but sadly it's not to be.

He's on the bench today. 

Edited by FTOF

1 minute ago, FTOF said:

OK has stated in an article in the media that McAllister has an ongoing groin injury that means he has to be managed very carefully in order for it not to flare up and put him out long term. If he had his way McAllister would start every week, but sadly it's not to be.

He's on the bench today. 

Think that's what he had when he was with us first time around and it was manageable - then he went to Derby who seemed to feel it could be fixed with an operation and that's why he was out for so long.

6 minutes ago, Stu said:

Think that's what he had when he was with us first time around and it was manageable - then he went to Derby who seemed to feel it could be fixed with an operation and that's why he was out for so long.

It is.

I remember it being cited as one of the reasons he left the blue bigots.