W7/North Bank Treatment

NB18

4 minutes ago, Doakes said:

Reading that statement again, I’m a bit confused about why the club even released it. 

“It’s alleged something happened, we have no proof that it did happen, but people are talking on social media so here’s a statement to confirm that we have no idea who was involved or what actually happened” 

Seems like another public dig from our chairman towards a certain supporter. Embarrassing after using the clubs official account to have a “debate” last time

Surely just a simple “if anyone has information on the incident in W7, here’s our phone number”, would have been better? Regardless of what happened it’s a strange way to handle things, especially in public

Keep Oran Sack the BOD:lol:

3 minutes ago, Kemp said:

A statement against using social media the club made on social media! :lol:

Which is also "short on facts" as the club complained about, allowing STV to run up a sensationalist headline within minutes.

Which was my point above which Oaky & Wendy seem to be getting themselves worked up about.

It’s becoming all too obvious that Gordon reads this forum. Sits there raging, agrees with Oaksoft, then releases a club statement. We live in a strange world.

30 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Maybe the club is just going to have to either disperse that section of fans or pay to have them filmed every week by the police.

Oaky,

I’m with you on a lot of the stuff you say on this topic. Particularly the “no smoke without fire” theory and the fact that clearly (however small maybe) there is something wrong in that group of fans. However, I’ve got to take issue with two things:-

1. How can you possibly label other fans “cowards” for not dobbing in any alleged offenders, whilst at the same time excusing the very people who are actually paid to do that job (minimum wage or otherwise), by saying they were probably feart to do so. That is bonkers bud.

2. No matter what the facts of this matter turn out to be, that club statement is worthy of all the adjectives that have been applied to it. A utter, amateur, shambolic, humiliatingly embarrassing, PR balls up of the highest order. Amateur being probably the most relevant of all.

9 minutes ago, mattman said:

No excuses from me.

Just facts relating to CCTV and its use in the courts.

Edited by FTOF

There are no fewer than 21 hi-tech CCTV cameras covering the inside and outside of the stadium.

It all means there is no hiding place for any fan who causes trouble.

Unless you're accused of spitting on an unconscious away fan ?

St  Bungle right enough !

Why does the club not just deal with it in house rather than dragging it through the media.ive been to a few away games this season and never saw any trouble from us. only saw a st Mirren fan getting strechered away. Found out later she was hit by a bottle from opposing fans. And no trouble errupted from that incident.

9 minutes ago, Doakes said:

Reading that statement again, I’m a bit confused about why the club even released it. 

“It’s alleged something happened, we have no proof that it did happen, but people are talking on social media so here’s a statement to confirm that we have no idea who was involved or what actually happened” 

Seems like another public dig from our chairman towards a certain supporterer. Embarrassing after using the clubs official account to have a “debate” last time

Surely just a simple “if anyone has information on the incident in W7, here’s our phone number”, would have been better? Regardless of what happened it’s a strange way to handle things, especially in public

I think the club are taking abuse from every angle over this and purely wanted to voice their side of the recent accusations of wrong doing on social media, which looked like a one-sided story, without them getting a say.  The longer the club stayed silent, there would be people moaning about how quiet they are.

They have used the Utd fans injury as an example of what can happen if you surge forward and (most likely) to warn of standing on seats could cause the same result in injury.

Whether the incident happened or not (coin and spitting), its a pretty strong statement to release if there is no truth to it. If it did happen and it was one or two who were involved, the whole of W7 would have not seen said incident anyways. The fact a coin was thrown at Morelos a few months back really doesn't do this end of the ground any favours. As i said, if it did happen, its one or two ruining it for everyone else who puts in the effort in that section of the stand every game. I doubt anyone would shop their mate though.

I think we are getting an insight into how Rangers and Celtic struggle to eradicate bigotry amongst their own support. Our club asks for help and the forum is overrun by people attacking the club rather than getting rid of the arseholes causing trouble.
Maybe we shouldn't be so quick to blame the OF clubs for the behaviour of their fans. We can't seem to eradicate a dozen or so kids.

The Old Firm don’t want eradicate bigotry, it’s what they thrive on . They cynically say they abhor it in public but it’s bullshit.

24 minutes ago, kevo_smfc said:

I think the club are taking abuse from every angle over this and purely wanted to voice their side of the recent accusations of wrong doing on social media, which looked like a one-sided story, without them getting a say.  The longer the club stayed silent, there would be people moaning about how quiet they are.

They have used the Utd fans injury as an example of what can happen if you surge forward and (most likely) to warn of standing on seats could cause the same result in injury.

Whether the incident happened or not (coin and spitting), its a pretty strong statement to release if there is no truth to it. If it did happen and it was one or two who were involved, the whole of W7 would have not seen said incident anyways. The fact a coin was thrown at Morelos a few months back really doesn't do this end of the ground any favours. As i said, if it did happen, its one or two ruining it for everyone else who puts in the effort in that section of the stand every game. I doubt anyone would shop their mate though.

Well since the club have started a shit storm by releasing that statement - I think it's only fair that they release the footage they have so that people can try to make sense of it?

"Numerous St Mirren fans spitting on and throwing coins at an unconscious United fan", should be pretty easy to see, even on grainy/shite footage. 

Get the footage released.

42 minutes ago, Paisley brazilians said:

Why does the club not just deal with it in house rather than dragging it through the media.ive been to a few away games this season and never saw any trouble from us. only saw a st Mirren fan getting strechered away. Found out later she was hit by a bottle from opposing fans. And no trouble errupted from that incident.

Maybe they want to turn fans against each other(It's worked)

So they can shut down this wee group and the section they are in

So they can get back using that area for away fans again as there isn't enough home fans to fill it

Ask yourselves this...what must Ducken's think?

Here we have grown men greeting like little bitches that a steward/the man/the Polis/Gordon Scott's secret service/Tony Fitz's hallelujah troupe may have kept a beady eye on them.

The good name of our club is being dragged through the gutter by an utter baw sack who has spat on an opposing fan who was on a stretcher and incapacitated.  The same baw sack is being protected by the little offended bitches who are making little privileged bitch like statements such as "you don't know what happened" and "allegedly".  The baw sack is a baw sack or as Rabbie Burns would have put it a baw sacks a baw sack for a' that.

Anyone who throws coins at the football is a baw sack.  Anyone who spits on another human being is a disgusting, cowardly baw sack. Anyone who spits on another human being whilst that human being is lying an a stretcher is an utterly disgusting baw sack.  This baw sack deserves to punished.  Any "fan" of ours who has a modicum of decency would contact the appropriate authorities and allow this baw sack to be dealt with in a manner befitting the disgusting behaviour exhibited by this baw sack.

Ducken's will know that the person(s) responsible for this shameful, disgusting and cowardly behaviour are directly responsible for causing all the issues that many are currently "greeting" about.  Ducken's will surely not be impressed, surely not be impressed indeed.

Duckens will also know that if the "w7" boys don't want the "pure heavy attention man, its no fair, its pure no fair" then the w7 boys need to start weeding out the scum like element who are giving them (and all of us) a bad name.  If I see a baw sack spitting upon or throwing a coin at an opposing fan I shall do more about it than greet on here.  I suggest we all do the same. 

Ducken's may well think that a little bit of national service would sort out the soft as defecate youth of today.  When one gets deployed in a foreign theatre of war one becomes a little more pragmatic and much less pathetic about ones feelings being offended by such unimportant events as a "pure heavy stare fae a steward".  Don't be as soft as defecate and be more like Ducken's.

Edited by TediousTom

22 minutes ago, Doakes said:

Well since the club have started a shit storm by releasing that statement - I think it's only fair that they release the footage they have so that people can try to make sense of it?

"Numerous St Mirren fans spitting on and throwing coins at an unconscious United fan", should be pretty easy to see, even on grainy/shite footage. 

Get the footage released.

This.

Anyone with evidence (including the club) or eyewitnesses....put up.

Anyone pontificating unnecessarily....shut up.

4 minutes ago, TediousTom said:

Ask yourselves this...what must Ducken's think?

Here we have grown men greeting like little bitches that a steward/the man/the Polis/Gordon Scott's secret service/Tony Fitz's hallelujah troupe may have kept a beady eye on them.

The good name of our club is being dragged through the gutter by an utter baw sack who has spat on an opposing fan who was on a stretcher and incapacitated.  The same baw sack is being protected by the little offended bitches who are making little privileged bitch like statements such as "you don't know what happened" and "allegedly".  The baw sack is a baw sack or as Rabbie Burns would have put it a baw sacks a baw sack for a' that.

Anyone who throws coins at the football is a baw sack.  Anyone who spits on another human being is a disgusting, cowardly baw sack. Anyone who spits on another human being whilst that human being is lying an a stretcher is an utterly disgusting baw sack.  This baw sack deserves to punished.  Any "fan" of ours who has a modicum of decency would contact the appropriate authorities and allow this baw sack to be dealt with in a manner befitting the disgusting behaviour exhibited by this baw sack.

Ducken's will know that the person(s) responsible for this shameful, disgusting and cowardly behaviour are directly responsible for causing all the issues that many are currently "greeting" about.  Ducken's will surely not be impressed, surely not be impressed indeed.

Duckens will also know that if the "w7" boys don't want the "pure heavy attention man, its no fair, its pure no fair" then the w7 boys need to start weeding out the scum like element who are giving them (and all of us) a bad name.  If I see a baw sack spitting upon or throwing a coin at an opposing fan I shall do more about it than greet on here.  I suggest we all do the same. 

Ducken's may well think that a little bit of national service would sort out the soft as defecate youth of today.  When one gets deployed in a foreign theatre of war one becomes a little more pragmatic and much less pathetic about ones feelings being offended by such unimportant events as a "pure heavy stare fae a steward".  Don't be as soft as defecate by more like Ducken's.

Duckens may write another novel , one about GLS and TF ! A Tale of Two Shit-Faces !

23 minutes ago, windae cleaner said:

Maybe they want to turn fans against each other(It's worked)

So they can shut down this wee group and the section they are in

So they can get back using that area for away fans again as there isn't enough home fans to fill it

My thoughs were the same, preparing for relegation and avoiding opening one stand.

I've seen all games this season, and seen zero trouble other than the first match at Ibrox.  Maybe i'm just lucky to have avoided it

Not surprising ! The club , from Chairman down to management is an absolute point and laugh shambles. This is an official statement from the club which, on the face of it , is a load of bollocks !

How would you know it’s a load of bollocks? Aye the club are just going to make this sort of stuff up.