W7/North Bank Treatment

NB18

Just now, billyg said:

It's called , turning a blind eye , which the Polis are good at too , when it suits them.

I edited the post.

What drives this attitude then?

I'm sure if someone broke into your house and attacked you, you'd be the first to phone 999.

Or would you turn a blind eye then?

2 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

I edited the post.

What drives this attitude then?

I'm sure if someone broke into your house and attacked you, you'd be the first to phone 999.

Or would you turn a blind eye then?

Funnily enough, something similar like that happened to me, and guess what I did phone 999. Did they get who it was ? Nope. I ended up finding out myself. 

2 minutes ago, mattman said:

I do agree someone must of seen it, but I know from the core group that’s been going since it started that not one of them know, the core group (who set up the displays, drum, songs etc) are not as big as folk think, maybe about 10/12, not all of them go to every single game either. No idea how many people are in that section during game time but it’s well more than the 10 or 12. The rest aren’t as close, maybe names and that but not enough to protect them not once but twice for rotten behaviour, every group always attracts roasters but at the start everyone loved it, now it’s grown wings and attracted the odd nugget, everyone gets tarred with same brush.

Pretty much sums it up , I see guys with their families at games who used to be part of the North Bank , and I've never known their names. This idea that everyone knows everyone else by name is ludicrous and just shows how detached the Oaksturs of this world really are !

17 minutes ago, billyg said:

Pretty much sums it up , I see guys with their families at games who used to be part of the North Bank , and I've never known their names. This idea that everyone knows everyone else by name is ludicrous and just shows how detached the Oaksturs of this world really are !

I am detached from YOUR world billy and I'm very glad for it. Don't make the mistake of confusing the two.

Edited by oaksoft

We should get Begbie to sort it out. Lock all W7 in and say nae c**t gets oot til we find oot which c**t did it.

On a serious note however, somebody must know who is guilty. If people are saying that they saw spitting and/or coin throwing then they must have seen the person/people responsible. If they aren't part of the core W7 support then saying nothing will only damage your own group as you will be seen as troublemakers. Get it reported and you will be seen as self-policing and may just keep your privileges.

I like to sit in W7 when I go to games as I love the atmosphere the guys create in there and would hate for it to be stopped due to misplaced loyalty.

Guest TPAFKATS
At least the DUTD fans had the good grace to bring plenty of toilet roll for us to clean up this mess. 
D2F666BE-E18E-4BAB-8F73-885BC4D1B9C0.thumb.jpeg.dbfa01a4def3cfad88ac2679ce7aebba.jpeg
Slightly off topic but what else was thrown onto the pitch from the United end at the start of the game. When the steward was in the penalty area it wasn't visible to me what he was picking up. It was small objects, not rolls of paper.

2 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Yes I think this is the key point.

I just cannot get my head around why anyone would prefer engaging in collusion instead of getting this dealt with right now. This could be sorted out tonight if there was a will and then we can all get back to worrying about the football.

I have no idea whether existing members of that group have gone rogue or whether it's new members getting involved in it or whatever. Someone just needs to decide to report it and it all stops.

For once I agree wholeheartedly with what you say.

8 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Said the same earlier in the thread. 

W7 have it in their hands to sort it.

Now.

Report the individual (s)

Show you care about the club.

Ah, but isn't this part of some vendetta by GLS against W7? Maybe he made it up to get at them. That makes sense, yes, the chairman and chief executive, both of whom have spent much of their adult life working for the club, attacking their own supporters, presumably to cause division and unrest.

All that is now needed is for Scooby Doo to rip off GLS's mask, to reveal he is really Allan McGraw, and shout "I would have got away with it if it wasn't for you pesky kids".

5 minutes ago, Hendo said:

Ah, but isn't this part of some vendetta by GLS against W7? Maybe he made it up to get at them. That makes sense, yes, the chairman and chief executive, both of whom have spent much of their adult life working for the club, attacking their own supporters, presumably to cause division and unrest.

All that is now needed is for Scooby Doo to rip off GLS's mask, to reveal he is really Allan McGraw, and shout "I would have got away with it if it wasn't for you pesky kids".

The usual incompetence from the club.

I assume this CCTV footage of St Mirren fans spitting on an unconscious person will not be forthcoming because it did indeed never happen.

What a terrible thing to accuse your own support of.

No need for your Scooby Doo conspiracy theories Hendo, but anything that goes through the offices of St Mirren FC should be subject to the question; "has someone who works here got this wrong?".

Time to get some proper management in to this football club, its embarrassing. 

2 hours ago, st jock said:

We should get Begbie to sort it out. Lock all W7 in and say nae c**t gets oot til we find oot which c**t did it.

On a serious note however, somebody must know who is guilty. If people are saying that they saw spitting and/or coin throwing then they must have seen the person/people responsible. If they aren't part of the core W7 support then saying nothing will only damage your own group as you will be seen as troublemakers. Get it reported and you will be seen as self-policing and may just keep your privileges.

I like to sit in W7 when I go to games as I love the atmosphere the guys create in there and would hate for it to be stopped due to misplaced loyalty.

Sensible and measured approach. 

4 minutes ago, Hendo said:

So what was the other incident that possibly led to wires getting crossed?

The United fans running towards W7 after they scored.

If they got spat at, then the culprits should still be banned. It's a big difference though, as shown by the fact the national press has run with this unconscious person spat on story.

Just now, St.Ricky said:

Doesn't say that spitting and coin throwing didn't take place. 

As I've said above throwing coins at some neds running out of the away stand is an entirely different thing from spitting on the body of an unconscious person being taken away on a stretcher.

Given the gravity of the 2nd accusation, the CCTV evidence should be put out there.

3 minutes ago, Kemp said:

As I've said above throwing coins at some neds running out of the away stand is an entirely different thing from spitting on the body of an unconscious person being taken away on a stretcher.

Given the gravity of the 2nd accusation, the CCTV evidence should be put out there.

I am agreeing with you on the first point.  On the second it might be difficult to do if criminal charges may be pending. 

2 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Doesn't say that spitting and coin throwing didn't take place. 

I suppose it’s all down to the context, spitting on an injured fan on a stretcher is as bad as it gets (not that spitting on people in general isn’t abhorrent) I do get the feeling of Chinese whispers from this whole scenario. I just can’t believe that if an away supporter was spat on while being taken to A&E that every DUTD fan would have known about it, yet there was nothing mentioned about it until the club press release today?