W7/North Bank Treatment

NB18

2 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Problem is that deflection is taking place Kemp. You know it, I know it, we all know it.

The guys in W7 need to step up and finger the miscreants who spat and/or threw coins on saturday at whoever they were aimed at.

I would hate to think that people felt too intimidated to come forward and do the right thing.

Thereafter - W7 should meet with the others noted earlier.

Personally, I wouldnt include Josh

He has now become a separate issue from W7

:wacko:

Ricky do you ever sleep

If the incident with the injured Utd fan didn’t happen, then this has to be as big a PR blunder by the club as we can all remember. Something doesn’t add up. There is no way this would have made the news if it was just 2 groups of neds having a go at each other. Agree that if numpties in the Saints end are spitting at anyone, they need punted out the ground for good. If it did happen it’s a shocker and we need the culprits caught quickly.
Whatever happens now, the club’s name has been irreversibly scarred. What a shambles.

3 minutes ago, Balmullo Bud said:

If the incident with the injured Utd fan didn’t happen, then this has to be as big a PR blunder by the club as we can all remember. Something doesn’t add up. There is no way this would have made the news if it was just 2 groups of neds having a go at each other. Agree that if numpties in the Saints end are spitting at anyone, they need punted out the ground for good. If it did happen it’s a shocker and we need the culprits caught quickly.
Whatever happens now, the club’s name has been irreversibly scarred. What a shambles.

Looking increasingly like a shambles of their own making. 

2 hours ago, ged62 said:

The club & W7 really need to get this all sorted out, our club has now been dragged through the mud now with the media. I think something had happened but maybe nit to the extent that’s been reported. GLS & W7 have done nothing over the months to sort the differences our. Time both of them sat down & talk to each other & get to the bottom of this, the football is bad enough without all this on top of it.

Off the back of the last thread, myself and Mattman sat down with the chairman and the SLO in person, and resolved pretty much everything. There were no issues, and we had cleared up which banners were acceptable etc. All back to being positive. The group are emailing the club regularly to keep them up to date with plans to improve communication.

Fast forward a few months and this “incident” occurs. 

Now I don’t know what information the chairman has been given. All I know is that the information he put out in an official club statement was (at best) innacurate. 

There’s always been tension between certain people in W7 and the club, so when false information is put out about the group , you do start to question why that happened... 

If the Northbank group were to wrongly put out a statement saying that Gordon Scott spat on a guy in a stretcher, he would rightly be taking them to court for slandering his name.

Assuming that he was given false info

A- where did this information come from?

B- why wasn’t it fact checked? The statement literally said that stuff shouldn’t be discussed on social media where “individuals can twist the truth”, which is exactly what has happened here with the false information 

C- what was there to gain by further destroying any trust between the group and the club? Why didn’t he approach the people who he knows were standing within 10 yards of the incident, rather than starting yet another war on social media?

Spitting on someone is f**king disgusting, and if anyone was caught doing this, the club are perfectly within their rights to ban that person from our stadium and pass on their details to the police

Could someone please give an accurate account of what happened , starting from when Dundee United scored to when the Dundee United fan was stretchered out the ground . Hope the guys okay . Think the club has overacted because of the behaviour of one or two individuals . But really don't know what actually happened . I have read the club's statement but would like to hear from someone who saw what happened . With regards to anyone who spits at opposing fans . They should be reported to the police .

Notwithstanding getting the actual facts in this alleged incident, why do we still accept the nauseating spitting and gobbing by players on the pitch? Even substitutes gob before going into the pitch.  If I spat in the street I could get fined yet players can do it without any action taken. Many other sports take place where you don't witness this abhorrent behaviour e.g tennis.  

Twitter appears to have more accurate information than what is being discussed on here..

and  ....

It also appears there was no 'attack' by Utd fans but the family of the injured guy following him out via W7 vomitory and being attacked with spit and coins from some in W7. So we have gone from complete denial anything happened to full admittance that these things did happen. Just no-one taking responsibility.

2 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Twitter appears to have more accurate information than what is being discussed on here..

and  ....

It also appears there was no 'attack' by Utd fans but the family of the injured guy following him out via W7 vomitory and being attacked with spit and coins from some in W7. So we have gone from complete denial anything happened to full admittance that these things did happen. Just no-one taking responsibility.

Can you point out any denial please ?

Just now, mattman said:

Can you point out any denial please ?

I am not wading through 16 pages Mattman and I am not saying you denied it. But there have been umpteen denials that these incidents took place. One person near the beginning of this thread kept spouting about 'allegations with absolutely no evidence'. Well Josh has confirmed these things have happened.

9 hours ago, HSS said:

I'm totally amazed a Professional Football Club would put this on their Official Website without being 110% certain of their facts.

If,as thought,this did not happen then someone has an awful lot of explaining to do.

I believe it's being looked at by VAR but its looking a costly own goal.

Screenshot_20190212-234054_Samsung Internet.jpg

To attack the very people who pay your wages, keep you in a job etc is a serious act. Not one to be taken lightly. 

as we see so often on these and other social media boards " there is little appetite to believe the institution you have so much invested in, is broken, self centred, apt to lash out at innocent people" but this is exactly what SMFC have done, attacked without evidence the people who pay their wages.

The board of SMFC have laid out in the world's media a wholly slanderous allegation that " while the unconscious supporter was being removed there were numerous people standing above the vomitory who decided to spit and throw coins at him"

In their statement to the media they admit they have no evidence of the slanderous allegations they made against their own supporters, and the people who pay their wages, enable them to guzzle free drinks & prawn sandwiches. And allow them the opportunity they seemed to revel in "toasting the queen" in their pals (who they threw their own child, youth, family supporters out of their seats to accomodate, a disgusting level of hatefilled, bigoted followers) boardroom.

we have read subsequently from people who have said they ACTUALLY witnessed events that indeed that NO ONE SPAT, Or THREW COINS at an UNCONSCIOUS supporter..!

it is completely unacceptable that the board of SMFC would even consider doing this, let alone going through with it. And indulging in the greatest act if self harm imaginable. This wont just go away, the media, other clubs and their fans will insist on assurances opposition supporters will be safe when visiting the SDA and Paisley in general.

this slur hurts the whole community, when many people have spent years trying to change the image of 'One Town'. Then these hard of thinking imbeciles trash it with yet another petulant "its ma baw" type pissy little man syndrome statement.

a complete retraction, and aplology statement to those slandered needs to be issued today! The board need to face the media shit storm they have created and eat the shit they stirred up. Then heads have to roll, as its unimaginable how any trust, or confidence in their Modus Oprandi can be restored without change.

well done board of SMFC for peddling such lies to the media about your own fans. And a special mention to Smisa who seem to have swallowed the whole tissue of lies the board have peddled, hook, line & stinker! Still you can always slip them another £50k of those idiot fans 'Ringfenced' cough, cough money.

Just now, Lord Pityme said:

To attack the very people who pay your wages, keep you in a job etc is a serious act. Not one to be taken lightly. 

as we see so often on these and other social media boards " there is little appetite to believe the institution you have so much invested in, is broken, self centred, apt to lash out at innocent people" but this is exactly what SMFC have done, attacked without evidence the people who pay their wages.

The board of SMFC have laid out in the world's media a wholly slanderous allegation that " while the unconscious supporter was being removed there were numerous people standing above the vomitory who decided to spit and throw coins at him"

In their statement to the media they admit they have no evidence of the slanderous allegations they made against their own supporters, and the people who pay their wages, enable them to guzzle free drinks & prawn sandwiches. And allow them the opportunity they seemed to revel in "toasting the queen" in their pals (who they threw their own child, youth, family supporters out of their seats to accomodate, a disgusting level of hatefilled, bigoted followers) boardroom.

we have read subsequently from people who have said they ACTUALLY witnessed events that indeed that NO ONE SPAT, Or THREW COINS at an UNCONSCIOUS supporter..!

it is completely unacceptable that the board of SMFC would even consider doing this, let alone going through with it. And indulging in the greatest act if self harm imaginable. This wont just go away, the media, other clubs and their fans will insist on assurances opposition supporters will be safe when visiting the SDA and Paisley in general.

this slur hurts the whole community, when many people have spent years trying to change the image of 'One Town'. Then these hard of thinking imbeciles trash it with yet another petulant "its ma baw" type pissy little man syndrome statement.

a complete retraction, and aplology statement to those slandered needs to be issued today! The board need to face the media shit storm they have created and eat the shit they stirred up. Then heads have to roll, as its unimaginable how any trust, or confidence in their Modus Oprandi can be restored without change.

well done board of SMFC for peddling such lies to the media about your own fans. And a special mention to Smisa who seem to have swallowed the whole tissue of lies the board have peddled, hook, line & stinker! Still you can always slip them another £50k of those idiot fans 'Ringfenced' cough, cough money.

2 minutes ago, Sonny said:

I am not wading through 16 pages Mattman and I am not saying you denied it. But there have been umpteen denials that these incidents took place. One person near the beginning of this thread kept spouting about 'allegations with absolutely no evidence'. Well Josh has confirmed these things have happened.

I think you are getting your wires crossed there sir. 

Think it was known all along that spitting did happen, but not the way the club have described and certainly nothing about coins, although it shouldn’t happen in the first place the club haven’t done anyone favours the way they’ve reported it through hearsay. Not facts.

theres also allegations of arranged fighting etc which again are ALLEGATIONS. 

The full statement yesterday was a farce, from saying people are twisting things on social media instead of stating facts, to then post allegation on guess where... SOCIAL MEDIA.

Cringeworthy reading it.

6 minutes ago, mattman said:

I think you are getting your wires crossed there sir. 

Think it was known all along that spitting did happen, but not the way the club have described and certainly nothing about coins, although it shouldn’t happen in the first place the club haven’t done anyone favours the way they’ve reported it through hearsay. Not facts.

theres also allegations of arranged fighting etc which again are ALLEGATIONS. 

The full statement yesterday was a farce, from saying people are twisting things on social media instead of stating facts, to then post allegation on guess where... SOCIAL MEDIA.

Cringeworthy reading it.

So if there are rumours of St Mirren fans being involved in arranged fights on matchdays do you think the club should investigate that or not? And if there are rumours of St Mirren fans throwing coins in our stadium do you think the club should investigate that or not?