W7/North Bank Treatment

NB18

31 minutes ago, Doakes said:

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/st-mirren-statement.65728/ 

Its a bad day when Rangers fans can be smug over a statement :green 

Tbf not as bad a read as I expected.

Half of them either don’t know, or are having to explain what a vomitory is.

One is going along the lines that some have stated in here in regards to “getting rid of the W7 group” and is defending them (not the actions, the group in general).

Some are your general thick Celtic/Sevco f**kwits who think we are Celtic fans because we aren’t Sevvies.

One says we’ve claimed microwaves were thrown at Ibrox...some are still rattled that we’ve accused them on throwing things at our fans and in effect are using spitgate to defend this.

Some are right in hoping we find those guilty and get them tae f**k.

The rest are paranoid “the medya are oot to get us” types. One complained about the “Morelos coin incident” saying we hadn’t bothered to mention it until they were corrected by someone else.

40 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

It's the same old story. You have to bloody drag the truth out of people from that group. It's denial, deflect, denial, deflect, partial admittance with a whole load of "buts" around it, more deflection, final acceptance that something DID happen but nobody willing to break the wall of collusion. And then folk wonder why the club doesn't trust any of them.

Am i right in thinking your post above is indeed pointed at the board of SMFC who have been proven by the 'alleged' victim and family to be issuing libellous statements? Is it that collusion in the establishment that gets you spitting mad?

16 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Re the bit in bold, how ironic! Because that's what the unconscious supporter and his family said what happened in regard to the club statement. 

You get that bit, right Rickshaw? The actual supposed victim and family even say it just didnt happen. 

Have they? I genuinely haven't seen that, do you have the link LPM?

18 hours ago, mattman said:

Funnily enough, something similar like that happened to me, and guess what I did phone 999. Did they get who it was ? Nope. I ended up finding out myself. 

You seem surprised at that but that's exactly my point.

You won't "grass" people up, Billyg wouldn't help them if his life depended on it and you can extrapolate that to hundreds of others who just like you won't talk to the police.

Then when you DO need them you can't be surprised that they can't help because everyone in your neighbourhood has the same attitude as you and so nobody passes any evidence to them to allow the criminal to be caught.

If you follow the logic of the position you and billyg take adopt this is the conclusion.

Then let's take your last sentence. What punishment did the perpetrator get handed? A criminal record which would affect his job chances? Jail time off the streets and away from friends, family and hobbies? Or a smack in the mouth which was probably forgotten within 20 minutes leaving him free to roam the streets to do the same thing to someone else?

If I live in your area, who do I look to to protect that neighbourhood? You and Billy?

Neither you nor Billy are thinking this through at all. You are part of the problem you describe.

Edited by oaksoft

Just now, oaksoft said:

You won't "grass" people up, Billyg wouldn't help them if his life depended on it and you can extrapolate that to hundreds of others who just like you won't talk to the police.

Then when you DO need them you can't be surprised that they can't help because everyone in your neighbourhood has the same attitude as you and so nobody passes any evidence to them to allow the criminal to be caught.

If you follow the logic of the position you and billyg take adopt this is the conclusion.

You are part of the problem you describe.

If a company board issue a libellous statement about you and others, should you call the police? Would that help solve the problem you describe?

1 minute ago, oaksoft said:

You are part of the problem you describe.

There you go assuming again.

The incident happened when I was 16. Living on my own and very vulnerable, my experiences of that time tells me that the police are very unhelpful, why would I help them?

4 minutes ago, mattman said:

There you go assuming again.

The incident happened when I was 16. Living on my own and very vulnerable, my experiences of that time tells me that the police are very unhelpful, why would I help them?

I have just explained why.

There were unhelpful because people like you in your neighbourhood won't talk to them so they simply can't help.

17 minutes ago, mattman said:

Assuming again. :lol:

OK you are clearly trying to play me like a well tuned guitar so I'll leave you to it.

Nobody gets to pluck me except Mrs Oaksoft. :D

I'll leave you to your denial, obfuscation and deflection.

In fairness it was a genuine attempt on my part to have a reasonable conversation with you but I can't be wasting my time bud.

1 minute ago, oaksoft said:

In fairness it was a genuine attempt on my part to have a reasonable conversation with you but I can't be wasting my time bud.

:lol:

If talking down to folk and assuming they’re something without actually knowing them or any facts is your way of having a reasonable conversation then I pity you.

Edited by mattman

1 hour ago, Lord Pityme said:

So apart from being unable to quote any evidence, other than the quote on bold you lifted off 'tinternet. You got nothing to say about the board of SMFC printing and distributing to the media a libellous statement about its own supporters!

thought so.

Well as predicted you could not help yourself. 

Calm down and enjoy your falafel in pita bread with ethically sourced couscous served with a half coconut shell containing ethnic vegan breast milk.  Let the rest of us worry about real life. 

47 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Go away and troll someone else.

17 minutes ago, TediousTom said:

Well as predicted you could not help yourself. 

Calm down and enjoy your falafel in pita bread with ethically sourced couscous served with a half coconut shell containing ethnic vegan breast milk.  Let the rest of us worry about real life. 

And there you have the argument from the posters who somehow think FALSELY accusing people of spitting and throwing coins at an unconscious supporter isnt such a biggie..!

Guest TPAFKATS
can be sorted tomorrow by the culprits involved in the confirmed events being named and handed over to the police
This will protect the good name of the Club and W7
You really live in your own wee world of make believe.

49 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

And there you have the argument from the posters who somehow think FALSELY accusing people of spitting and throwing coins at an unconscious supporter isnt such a biggie..!

No argument from me...I just think you are an over sensitive, self righteous hippy who firmly believes the world owes him something. 

I also happen to think you are soft as defecate and your behaviour is as pathetic as it is predictable.

You are the negative bi product of the social media age.

But hey ho.....the world keeps turning and tomorrow you will have something new to focus your fake rage upon. 

1 hour ago, TPAFKATS said:
16 hours ago, St.Ricky said:
can be sorted tomorrow by the culprits involved in the confirmed events being named and handed over to the police
This will protect the good name of the Club and W7

You really live in your own wee world of make believe.

No...I live in hope and the perhaps forlorn hope that people are decent.