W7/North Bank Treatment

NB18

1 hour ago, TediousTom said:

No argument from me...I just think you are an over sensitive, self righteous hippy who firmly believes the world owes him something. 

I also happen to think you are soft as defecate and your behaviour is as pathetic as it is predictable.

You are the negative bi product of the social media age.

But hey ho.....the world keeps turning and tomorrow you will have something new to focus your fake rage upon. 

Still in support of saints fans being accused of something they didnt do. Well hey ho, no surprise there.

3 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:
18 hours ago, St.Ricky said:
can be sorted tomorrow by the culprits involved in the confirmed events being named and handed over to the police
This will protect the good name of the Club and W7

You really live in your own wee world of make believe.

Making your mind up?

Guest TPAFKATS

No...I live in hope and the perhaps forlorn hope that people are decent.

No Ricky, what I'm referring to has nothing to do with hoping people are decent.
The good name of both St. Mirren and the North Bank /W7 guys has been damaged for good or at least long term. In addition to this you are implying that people know the names of who may be involved and also that they have them hidden to hand over.
Also what events have been confirmed?

4 hours ago, Magic Monkey said:

I like this word because it is, in itself, an example of its own meaning.

I like ululation from the Latin ululare - to howl. That's onomatopoeia (Greek origin).  A lot of howling going on at the moment.

Anyhow, back on subject. I was duped and gave the club the benefit of the doubt, that they were certain what had gone on. Two separate incidents were put together to confabulate (Latin) something which didn't happen. GLS look yourself in the mirror, man up and issue an apology to ALL Saints fans. 

15 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

No Ricky, what I'm referring to has nothing to do with hoping people are decent.
The good name of both St. Mirren and the North Bank /W7 guys has been damaged for good or at least long term. In addition to this you are implying that people know the names of who may be involved and also that they have them hidden to hand over.
Also what events have been confirmed?

I stick by what I said TP. I like to believe that people are decent,  even if they come at things from different angles. 

There appear to be faults on both sides.  I said so. 

Has the reputation of W7 been harmed?  Yes. 

Has the reputation of the club been harmed by the recent incidents and it's aftermath?  Yes. 

Might both be helped if the perps were offered up?  Yes. 

Unless I am wrong (it happens) someone has said they are 100 per cent certain of what happened. 

That implies knowledge of what and who was involved or is this assertion now being withdrawn?

You tell me. 

Let's get back to the Agenda Free w7 with its noise and colour. 

My tuppence worth. The sooner Gordon Scott is bought out and we can have a board that is behind the supporters rather than one more concerned with keeping on the good side of their fellow golf club members, the better.
He's made a right arse of this. And it's not the first monumental cock up he's presided over.

My tuppence worth. The sooner Gordon Scott is bought out and we can have a board that is behind the supporters rather than one more concerned with keeping on the good side of their fellow golf club members, the better.
He's made a right arse of this. And it's not the first monumental cock up he's presided over.

Think both GLS & W7 have made a cock up
of this, it’s time both parties sorted this out, there’s no winners here.

1 hour ago, ScotstounSaint said:

you my friend are soooooooooo far up your own arse, no wonder you can't see the light of day. :P

Guest TPAFKATS
Not sure any of the current board are golf club members. Some of the previous board were.

4 minutes ago, MenstrieSaint said:

Think the club should show the footage of what happened , because the media are painting one horrible picture . 

The painting of a horrible picture began with the individuals who deemed it acceptable to spit and throw coins at away supporters...………………………………..

They must be proud of themselves.

1 minute ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

Had a quick skim over the last 2 pages, are we any further forward in getting some facts about what happened (alleged or otherwise) on Saturday? 

Not while we have fans prepared to collude over what they must have seen and heard.

Make no mistake, without these arsehole troublemakers our club would not be getting its reputation plastered across the world's media.

Blaming Gordon seems to be a popular deflection.

It's pretty clear that people are more annoyed about him "grassing" than they are about the original troublemakers.

9 minutes ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

Cheers Oaksoft. Did anymore information come out about the guy in the stretcher? Was he spat on? 

No one spat on the guy in the stretcher. 

Despite the fact that the club statement had “numerous people deciding to spit and throw coins at an unconscious man in a stretcher”. Which is now resulting in us being condemned, worldwide, on a false accusation. 

A ned spat on another ned. Hardly worthy of worldwide headlines.

Oaksoft seems to believe that anyone in a position of authority should be immune from criticism, even though it was his mistake that has caused the shitstorm.

Farce.

Edited by Doakes