W7/North Bank Treatment

NB18

8 minutes ago, Irate-Pirate said:

Anybody know when the meeting takes place between George Adam, W7, board, police and any other relevant group or individual?

Hopefully it's not still just a "proposed meeting".

I’m sure at the start of the season this was supposed to happen. 

Think now the club have put it in a statement there’s more chance of it happening. 

Guest TPAFKATS
Not while we have fans prepared to collude over what they must have seen and heard.
Make no mistake, without these arsehole troublemakers our club would not be getting its reputation plastered across the world's media.
Blaming Gordon seems to be a popular deflection.
It's pretty clear that people are more annoyed about him "grassing" than they are about the original troublemakers.
What do you think fans must have heard?

19 minutes ago, Doakes said:

No one spat on the guy in the stretcher. 

Despite the fact that the club statement had “numerous people deciding to spit and throw coins at an unconscious man in a stretcher”. Which is now resulting in us being condemned, worldwide, on a false accusation. 

A ned spat on another ned. Hardly worthy of worldwide headlines.

Oaksoft seems to believe that anyone in a position of authority should be immune from criticism, even though it was his mistake that has caused the shitstorm.

Farce.

Don't start doing that.

Don't put words in my mouth. I don't do that with you and I'd like you to reciprocate that respect.

12 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Don't start doing that.

Don't put words in my mouth. I don't do that with you and I'd like you to reciprocate that respect.

I’m only making the point that you seem to be guiding the conversation away from any criticism of our club chairman. I haven’t seen one post from you, criticising the club for the false statement. Which suggests (I could be off the mark here), that you feel the statement was somewhat justified based on the overall behaviour of people in W7? Even with the inaccuracy. You can correct me if I’m wrong.

For me, putting out a club statement with the obvious headline of “St Mirren fans spit and throw coins at an unconscious man in stretcher”, is the main issue here. Especially when it’s not even true.

I fully agree with you btw, that if we find out who it was that spat on the United fan who ran into W7, that they should be banned from the stadium. With no footage it’s impossible to say, unless someone came forward with information, which I doubt will happen in all honesty. People don’t generally grass in their mates in Paisley.

I’m not defending whoever did it, if someone spat on my brother or sister, I’d want justice in one way or another. Vile, vile thing to do. 

54 minutes ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

Cheers Oaksoft. Did anymore information come out about the guy in the stretcher? Was he spat on? 

Who to believe ? St Mirren FC say he was spat on , the injured guy's family , who were with him , say he wasn't spat on.

So again , who do we believe ?

26 minutes ago, Doakes said:

I’m only making the point that you seem to be guiding the conversation away from any criticism of our club chairman. I haven’t seen one post from you, criticising the club for the false statement. Which suggests (I could be off the mark here), that you feel the statement was somewhat justified based on the overall behaviour of people in W7? Even with the inaccuracy. You can correct me if I’m wrong.

For me, putting out a club statement with the obvious headline of “St Mirren fans spit and throw coins at an unconscious man in stretcher”, is the main issue here. Especially when it’s not even true.

I fully agree with you btw, that if we find out who it was that spat on the United fan who ran into W7, that they should be banned from the stadium. With no footage it’s impossible to say, unless someone came forward with information, which I doubt will happen in all honesty. People don’t generally grass in their mates in Paisley.

I’m not defending whoever did it, if someone spat on my brother or sister, I’d want justice in one way or another. Vile, vile thing to do. 

Don't generally grass on their mates.The guys who did that should be John no mates. Get them handed in. Club loyalty comes first.

Then tackle the other issues.

1 hour ago, Doakes said:

No one spat on the guy in the stretcher. 

Despite the fact that the club statement had “numerous people deciding to spit and throw coins at an unconscious man in a stretcher”. Which is now resulting in us being condemned, worldwide, on a false accusation. 

A ned spat on another ned. Hardly worthy of worldwide headlines.

Oaksoft seems to believe that anyone in a position of authority should be immune from criticism, even though it was his mistake that has caused the shitstorm.

Farce.

I am going to risk a REALLY wild guess here (and hang my head out for the chop) but I will bet a pound to a penny farthing that GS was not in W7 gobing on anyone and QUITE clearly whether or not you and your W7 friends deny it........ some people were gobing and according to (some reports) throwing coins.  Are you an adult or a child, because as far as I am aware it is only children than consistently deny things that are generally factual (to a degree) continually saying it wisnae us is detrimental to any type of validity you might possibly have ( which in my umble opinion is BUGGER all.

2 minutes ago, jaybee said:

I am going to risk a REALLY wild guess here (and hang my head out for the chop) but I will bet a pound to a penny farthing that GS was not in W7 gobing on anyone and QUITE clearly whether or not you and your W7 friends deny it........ some people were gobing and according to (some reports) throwing coins.  Are you an adult or a child, because as far as I am aware it is only children than consistently deny things that are generally factual (to a degree) continually saying it wisnae us is detrimental to any type of validity you might possibly have ( which in my umble opinion is BUGGER all.

Hope you have CCTV to prove that :whistle

8 hours ago, jaybee said:

As Ricky might say  . ahm aving a word wi mi buds in NASA to see if de camras wis aimed at de Simple Digi arena ......fingers crossed.:lol:

They tell me that they can detect a gob ànd analyse it's contents before it lands on its target. However,  they also tell me that the W7 area is a blind spot. 

My friends at MI5 are investigating the incidents to establish whether or not these might be related to the potential for unrest related to a no deal Brexit.  Their initial findings suggest that Two Big Boys Did it and Ran Away (sorry Christopher ). They are now investigating the incidents with all the resources at their disposal  at their Kilbarchan office. 

They issued a statement saying that an unnamed W7 activist (Josh)was a key witness and that once he was free from fighting  (not literally )the Dictator from the East Stand he would assist them with their enquiries. They are certain that he is 100 per cent certain that he knows/saw everything. 

No further comment was made by the Dictator from the East known simply as GLS following his recent press release.

The Lone Range and Tonto have been asked to mediate. Tony Blair is on call to assist in brokering a Peace Agreement. It may come to be known as the St Valentines Day agreement.

Edited by St.Ricky

5 hours ago, St.Ricky said:
9 hours ago, jaybee said:

As Ricky might say  . ahm aving a word wi mi buds in NASA to see if de camras wis aimed at de Simple Digi arena ......fingers crossed.:lol:

They tell me that they can detect a gob ànd analyse it's contents before it lands on its target. However,  they also tell me that the W7 area is a blind spot. 

My friends at MI5 are investigating the incidents to establish whether or not these might be related to the potential for unrest related to a no deal Brexit.  Their initial findings suggest that Two Big Boys Did it and Ran Away (sorry Christopher ). They are now investigating the incidents with all the resources at their disposal  at their Kilbarchan office. 

They issued a statement saying that an unnamed W7 activist (Josh)was a key witness and that once he was free from fighting  (not literally )the Dictator from the East Stand he would assist them with their enquiries. They are certain that he is 100 per cent certain that he knows/saw everything. 

No further comment was made by the Dictator from the East known simply as GLS following his recent press release.

The Lone Range and Tonto have been asked to mediate. Tony Blair is on call to assist in brokering a Peace Agreement. It may come to be known as the St Valentines Day agreement.

Superb.  :D

Guest TPAFKATS

Two big boys and a dictator from the East. This is turning into another Salisbury...