W7/North Bank Treatment

NB18

8 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

I am sure North end Saint isn't going to bite the usual troll bait.
You know the club is in trouble when supporters like NES express their concerns publicly.

Since when was northendsaints deified?  because until he is; he is liable myself and other posters questioning his views.  This IS a forum, meant for debate and discussion (not trolling) the problem is that certain people who lack the capacity to respond in an appropriate manner to criticism come out with all sorts of crap, the point to remember is to respond to the views expressed in the post and if you disagree; then offer alternate opinions, simply trying to denigrate the poster because you are unable to offer a reasoned response  just highlights a lack of intellect. 

By the way your comments above seem to imply that I had a problem with NES expressing concern regarding the club and the way it is being run (this is not the case; which you would know if you had read and comprehended my post).  He has every right as has anyone who has an issue, to post on this Forum, that is what it is for.

9 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

I am sure North end Saint isn't going to bite the usual troll bait.
You know the club is in trouble when supporters like NES express their concerns publicly.

Oh no we are doomed - oh I have heard this before - AND far too often from you...

Blah blah nonsense as usual   :hammer

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sure if there's a fitting occasion there will be another march, brilliant event. Was funny seeing people looking out of their windows wondering what on earth was going on. :lol: Seemed like every St Mirren fan in Paisley had turned up.

27 minutes ago, Doakes said:

I'm sure if there's a fitting occasion there will be another march, brilliant event. Was funny seeing people looking out of their windows wondering what on earth was going on. :lol: Seemed like every St Mirren fan in Paisley had turned up.

What outcomes, if any were there following the spit and coin throwing nonsense accusations?

3 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

What outcomes, if any were there following the spit and coin throwing nonsense accusations?

I wasn't at the meeting, but been told that they mostly discussed police tactics/aggression etc, since the police were in attendance. Reps from each bus were there. They discussed how police have stormed onto buses far too aggressively and started shouting at everyone, which seemed a bit counter productive. I believe the police have agreed to try a different approach and hopefully that will help to build on that relationship. No apology yet for the nonsense so I guess they're just going to leave that particular bridge burned 

12 minutes ago, Doakes said:

I wasn't at the meeting, but been told that they mostly discussed police tactics/aggression etc, since the police were in attendance. Reps from each bus were there. They discussed how police have stormed onto buses far too aggressively and started shouting at everyone, which seemed a bit counter productive. I believe the police have agreed to try a different approach and hopefully that will help to build on that relationship. No apology yet for the nonsense so I guess they're just going to leave that particular bridge burned 

Waste of time tick box (we're listening... not) type of exercise then? Have to say didnt hold out much hope that the 'Little Man' syndrom that governs our club would try, for once to look at its actions, objectively.

1 hour ago, Doakes said:

Except me buddies,the Mrs booked a holiday in Spain at end of season and a thought chance of winning league was slimmer than big basil godfrey,was on plane the Friday night before game with a face like fizz,started about 5 arguments the day before holiday hoping she would tell me to fuk off........didn't happen

On 3/7/2019 at 1:15 PM, Doakes said:

The police stormed busses and shouted at people?

I can't believe nobody has captured that on a phone.

On ‎3‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 1:15 PM, Doakes said:

I have to say this lot sound a bunch of lightweight greeting mouthed pussies. I am sure it just a cry babying that is not representing them. Do they think they want the same status as the stupid Green Brigade .

Great how you become a special case depending on what section you sit in ?

I will start the M6 movement shortly - the police love us :lol:

Edited by DougJamie

2 hours ago, DougJamie said:

I have to say this lot sound a bunch of lightweight greeting mouthed pussies. I am sure it just a cry babying that is not representing them. Do they think they want the same status as the stupid Green Brigade .

Did ye..? Aye.

enjoy your night.

4 hours ago, DougJamie said:

After all the clamour to have Saints release CCTV footage, it has gone strangely quiet over the lack of phone footage regarding busses being stormed and innocents being shouted at. One rule for them etc. Are we to believe not a single person on those busses would have recorded that? Did those busses have no CCTV on them?

I think Gordon should be getting more credit for agreeing to give this fan group any sort of audience following recent events.

A lot of clubs are having problems like this now. Good to see Hibs updating their CCTV after their bottle throwing incident and even more heartening too see some of their fans man enough to report what they have seen, to try and help their club wrest control away from the thugs in their crowds.

Edited by oaksoft

17 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

After all the clamour to have Saints release CCTV footage, it has gone strangely quiet over the lack of phone footage regarding busses being stormed and innocents being shouted at. One rule for them etc. Are we to believe not a single person on those busses would have recorded that? Did those busses have no CCTV on them?

I think Gordon should be getting more credit for agreeing to give this fan group any sort of audience following recent events.

A lot of clubs are having problems like this now. Good to see Hibs updating their CCTV after their bottle throwing incident and even more heartening too see some of their fans man enough to report what they have seen, to try and help their club wrest control away from the thugs in their crowds.

Yes, the twattery is very REAL in this one.