W7/North Bank Treatment

NB18

53 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

After all the clamour to have Saints release CCTV footage, it has gone strangely quiet over the lack of phone footage regarding busses being stormed and innocents being shouted at. One rule for them etc. Are we to believe not a single person on those busses would have recorded that? Did those busses have no CCTV on them?

I think Gordon should be getting more credit for agreeing to give this fan group any sort of audience following recent events.

A lot of clubs are having problems like this now. Good to see Hibs updating their CCTV after their bottle throwing incident and even more heartening too see some of their fans man enough to report what they have seen, to try and help their club wrest control away from the thugs in their crowds.

patridge.jpeg.89346e9b2d5d45b6c8ef46cd32cc8d1a.jpeg

14 hours ago, oaksoft said:

After all the clamour to have Saints release CCTV footage, it has gone strangely quiet over the lack of phone footage regarding busses being stormed and innocents being shouted at. One rule for them etc. Are we to believe not a single person on those busses would have recorded that? Did those busses have no CCTV on them?

I think Gordon should be getting more credit for agreeing to give this fan group any sort of audience following recent events.

A lot of clubs are having problems like this now. Good to see Hibs updating their CCTV after their bottle throwing incident and even more heartening too see some of their fans man enough to report what they have seen, to try and help their club wrest control away from the thugs in their crowds.

Why are you latching on to that point like a mad terrier? :lol: 

There's a discussion to be had about the way football fans are treated by authorities, and what tactics are most effective to deal with them. The fact that the group, bus conveners and the club actually got round a table to talk about it is progressive. Not ideal that it took a load of crap to happen first, but as far as I'm aware, further more regular meetings are planned. It's all positive. Stop trying to create drama where there isn't any.  

3 minutes ago, Doakes said:

There's a discussion to be had about the way football fans are treated by authorities, and what tactics are most effective to deal with them. The fact that the group, bus conveners and the club actually got round a table to talk about it is progressive. Not ideal that it took a load of crap to happen first, but as far as I'm aware, further more regular meetings are planned. It's all positive. Stop trying to create drama where there isn't any.  

You're wasting your time with roasters like that. They aren't interested in working through problems, they only want to point, stare and fan the flames. What is still unfathomable is that the club chairman would issue a press release riddled with so many lies, and totally false accusations that dragged the club through the shitter, and point blank refuse, even when the evidence he made a complete James Hunt of himself was so compelling to issue a retraction.

remember the chairman said "St Mirren Fans spat at, and pelted an unconscious Dundee Utd fan with coins"...

12 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

You're wasting your time with roasters like that. They aren't interested in working through problems, they only want to point, stare and fan the flames. What is still unfathomable is that the club chairman would issue a press release riddled with so many lies, and totally false accusations that dragged the club through the shitter, and point blank refuse, even when the evidence he made a complete James Hunt of himself was so compelling to issue a retraction.

remember the chairman said "St Mirren Fans spat at, and pelted an unconscious Dundee Utd fan with coins"...

Believe it or not, I quite enjoy Oaky's posts :lol: just on this issue he seems to love sticking up for Gordon, which is fair I guess, he's our club chairman. Gordon got it wrong on the statement, but doesn't want to admit that in public. With nothing official coming out of the club, I expect many of our fans (and fans of other clubs, and the media) still believe it happened. Life goes on. Anyone who was at the game at the weekend will have seen that it was business as usual in W7, hasn't dampened the enthusiasm. In fact, it's probably going to grow even more now that we've started picking up points. 

1 hour ago, Doakes said:

Mad terrier? :lol:

When a coin was thrown from W7 you asked the club to simply show the footage to prove who the culprit was.

Now you say the police stormed supporters busses and shouted at supporters. I'm simply asking you to do what you asked of Gordon and provide the evidence.

The scientist in me has a hunger for knowledge and a thirst for supporting evidence. Are you going to leave that thirst unslaked? :P

Edited by oaksoft

19 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Mad terrier? :lol:

When a coin was thrown from W7 you asked the club to simply show the footage to prove who the culprit was.

Now you say the police stormed supporters busses and shouted at supporters. I'm simply asking you to do what you asked of Gordon and provide the evidence.

The scientist in me has a hunger for knowledge and a thirst for supporting evidence. Are you going to leave that thirst unslaked? :P

Yes, ya mad terrier :lol: 

Don't think anyone bothered to take a video, not a big deal in the scale of things. The policeman who came onto our bus is one of our "appointed officers". We have 2 who basically follow us around, home and away, it's a bit weird but that's how Police Scotland choose to do things. Not in the business of recording every wee thing the police do, and wouldn't want them recording everything we do in return. If trust is built on both sides there shouldn't be a need for that

6 minutes ago, Doakes said:

Don't think anyone bothered to take a video, not a big deal in the scale of things. The policeman who came onto our bus is one of our "appointed officers". We have 2 who basically follow us around, home and away, it's a bit weird but that's how Police Scotland choose to do things. Not in the business of recording every wee thing the police do, and wouldn't want them recording everything we do in return. If trust is built on both sides there shouldn't be a need for that

Reasonable.

However, reason and logic are never going to satisfy certain kinds of scientist, I fear.

1 hour ago, Doakes said:

Couldn't have put that better myself.

3 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

You're wasting your time with roasters like that.

1 hour ago, antrin said:

Reasonable.

However, reason and logic are never going to satisfy certain kinds of scientist, I fear.

I don't personally know Doakes but I am pretty sure he is capable of making his own decisions about fellow posters without you two competing to see who can get the furthest up his arse.

What is it about old f**kers that they feel they need to continually fight young people's battles for them and telling them what to think of others? :rolleyes:

Edited by oaksoft

31 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

I don't personally know Doakes but I am pretty sure he is capable of making his own decisions about fellow posters without you two competing to see who can get the furthest up his arse.

What is it about old f**kers that they feel they need to continually fight young people's battles for them and telling them what to think of others? :rolleyes:

Supporting someone’s excellent posts is not fighting their battles.

If that were the case your heroes wouldn’t be in the wank tank....  which is ironic considering how much you supported their posts.

However,  your regular, illegal and inexcusable Ageist claptrap might well get you shunted in close to them. Keep going...

for someone who feigns having a brain, it’s surprising that ageism is the only weapon in your armoury..

Just now, antrin said:

Supporting someone’s excellent posts is not fighting their battles.

If that were the case your heroes wouldn’t be in the wank tank....  which is ironic considering how much you supported their posts.

However,  your regular, illegal and inexcusable Ageist claptrap might well get you shunted in close to them. Keep going...

for someone who feigns having a brain, it’s surprising that ageism is the only weapon in your armoury..

Wouldn't say it is his only one.

He likes mocking dyslexics and presumably people with many other disabilities as well.

On 3/8/2019 at 2:07 PM, DougJamie said:

I have to say this lot sound a bunch of lightweight greeting mouthed pussies. I am sure it just a cry babying that is not representing them. Do they think they want the same status as the stupid Green Brigade .

Great how you become a special case depending on what section you sit in ?

I will start the M6 movement shortly - the police love us :lol:

And the W4. Section. Strangely.. No hard stares from the police or stewards,  no requests to sit down,  no coins thrown and no spitting. Singing we do.  Shouting we do. What's wrong with us that the club hasn't complained about our behaviour.  Obviously focussed on those were angels InW7. Free cudly Gordon Scott Doll which is really a rattle being issued to those in W7 to support the guys in making more noise.  Note.  They are connected by elastic so can't be thrown onto the pitch. 

On 3/7/2019 at 1:15 PM, Doakes said:

I wasn't at the meeting, but been told that they mostly discussed police tactics/aggression etc, since the police were in attendance. Reps from each bus were there. They discussed how police have stormed onto buses far too aggressively and started shouting at everyone, which seemed a bit counter productive. I believe the police have agreed to try a different approach and hopefully that will help to build on that relationship. No apology yet for the nonsense so I guess they're just going to leave that particular bridge burned 

Stormed onto buses...what a lot of shite.....

And the W4. Section. Strangely.. No hard stares from the police or stewards,  no requests to sit down,  no coins thrown and no spitting. Singing we do.  Shouting we do. What's wrong with us that the club hasn't complained about our behaviour.  Obviously focussed on those were angels InW7. Free cudly Gordon Scott Doll which is really a rattle being issued to those in W7 to support the guys in making more noise.  Note.  They are connected by elastic so can't be thrown onto the pitch. 

WTF?

Its at times like this that young men (and young women, but mostly men) show themselves up to being little more than molly coddled children.

So the Police stopped and searched a bus did they?  Stop greeting like spoilt little bitches.  Man up you entitled baw bags.  If you are law abiding then you have nothing to worry about, otherwise you are a criminal.  Criminals need stamped upon and I have no objection, neigh I welcome some mild inconvenience in eradicating this scum and villainy from our society. 

Fans not criminals are a group?  Are they, they sound like a tracksuit wearing, open toed sandal civil liberty loving tree hugging jizz rags.  Again I refer you to the scum and villainy point above.

The club need to listen to the W7/Supra's/bunch of unhappy pre-pubescent teenagers?  No they don't.  They really don't.  In fact I am disappointed that the club arranged this meeting at all.  The opinion of tracksuits need never be considered. 

The club said this, the tracksuits said that, I didn't see it or I did see it and I am not saying or it didn't happen but it did!  Behave yourselves.  The club owes no-one an explanation.  Like any privately owned business no-one has the right to dictate its actions (that's what directors are for).  

In the wake of a shameful, shameful period for football I would like to see the club, the Scottish government and the Police work together to eradicate this scum element from our game.  Not every tracksuit at the football is a criminal but every criminal at the football wears a tracksuit.  Search every tracksuit in and around the ground, film these tracksuited scum bags, deal severely and without discretion each and every offensive remark, disorderly conduct or thuggish act.  Let us eradicate the tracksuit wearers from the terraces.  I propose a new supporters group

Fans not tracksuits, fans not tracksuits indeed. 

7 minutes ago, TediousTom said:

Its at times like this that young men (and young women, but mostly men) show themselves up to being little more than molly coddled children.

So the Police stopped and searched a bus did they?  Stop greeting like spoilt little bitches.  Man up you entitled baw bags.  If you are law abiding then you have nothing to worry about, otherwise you are a criminal.  Criminals need stamped upon and I have no objection, neigh I welcome some mild inconvenience in eradicating this scum and villainy from our society.  

Fans not criminals are a group?  Are they, they sound like a tracksuit wearing, open toed sandal civil liberty loving tree hugging jizz rags.  Again I refer you to the scum and villainy point above.

The club need to listen to the W7/Supra's/bunch of unhappy pre-pubescent teenagers?  No they don't.  They really don't.  In fact I am disappointed that the club arranged this meeting at all.  The opinion of tracksuits need never be considered. 

The club said this, the tracksuits said that, I didn't see it or I did see it and I am not saying or it didn't happen but it did!  Behave yourselves.  The club owes no-one an explanation.  Like any privately owned business no-one has the right to dictate its actions (that's what directors are for).  

In the wake of a shameful, shameful period for football I would like to see the club, the Scottish government and the Police work together to eradicate this scum element from our game.  Not every tracksuit at the football is a criminal but every criminal at the football wears a tracksuit.  Search every tracksuit in and around the ground, film these tracksuited scum bags, deal severely and without discretion each and every offensive remark, disorderly conduct or thuggish act.  Let us eradicate the tracksuit wearers from the terraces.  I propose a new supporters group

this is serious?

1 hour ago, TediousTom said:

Some may say Tom, that the wearing of a tracksuit for any purpose other than travelling to or from a stint of physical sporting endeavour, is in itself a criminal offence.