W7/North Bank Treatment

NB18

Dreadful journalism by English owned PDX. Journo should be sacked. This meeting was over 3 months ago. Was a good meeting to get a few things straightened out. A lot of the stuff was non violent. It was stupid things like standing on chairs and fireworks. I was at the meeting and there no hostility from the police or fans. Was a good meeting chaired well by George Adam MSP.

Why reference the Newspaper as being owned by the English ? 

I would say because ‘Paisley Daily Express’ would insinuate it was a ‘local’ paper with ‘local origins’ which would normally be supportive of the Team/Town/Fans with a balanced and upto date ‘view’

This shit rag no longer represents Paisley in the way it used to, run by ‘outsiders’ who try grab headlines

f**k em

1 hour ago, santaponsasaint said:

Dreadful journalism by English owned PDX. Journo should be sacked. This meeting was over 3 months ago. Was a good meeting to get a few things straightened out. A lot of the stuff was non violent. It was stupid things like standing on chairs and fireworks. I was at the meeting and there no hostility from the police or fans. Was a good meeting chaired well by George Adam MSP.

Even said reporters response was rather pathetic. Seemed to have made a right tit out himself.

1 hour ago, shetland said:

What has the article got to do with the Owners being English ? 

Did the Owner write it ? 

Funnily enough, when it comes to St Mirren, we have more 'outsiders ' born and bred  in Paisley. 

We are the third best supported Team in Paisley after Sevco and Celtic. 

Figures please.

1 hour ago, shetland said:

Educated guess. 

Paisley, Renfrewshire and Scotland in general is rammed with "CELTIC AND SEVCO SCHOOLS " There's your start off point. 

I would therefore also guess that that bigots are in.the majority in most villages, towns and cities in Scotland. 

I could be wrong but I doubt it. 

When I was at School in Renfrewshire, there was 30 Dead Club fans in my class. I was the only Saints supporter. 

As I said, an educated guess. 

What is yours ? 

I didn't go to a " sevco" school.  I'm pretty sure I went to a non denominational school. 

You are wrong on that one. 

On ‎5‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 6:07 PM, shetland said:

Another educated guess is you went to a Dead Club FC school and not a Sevco or Celtic one.. 

I may well be wrong on everything I post but it's only a Football Forum. 

You could hardly call it educated when you make up schools. I'm pretty certain there is no such thing, as my educated guess is, those who support the 2 arsecheeks probably didn't get past primary one level.

Edited by stlucifer

16 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

Good to see the W7 NorthBank guys and the chairman collaborating. Screenshot_20190515_105113_com.twitter.android.jpeg

So anyone misbehaving will be attached to the pulley and ejected right out the Stadium?

Guest TPAFKATS
So anyone misbehaving will be attached to the pulley and ejected right out the Stadium?
Naw, just left dangling there with stale pies getting launched at them

1 hour ago, TPAFKATS said:
5 hours ago, HSS said:

Naw, just left dangling there with stale pies getting launched at them

Wait till you see oakso... err I mean Gordon’s statement after that!

• 3 months later...

Rumour has it:

"A boy who wasn't banned got thrown out even though his was found not guilty by the court"

Theres a thread on twitter about it though that isn't the clearest of explanations.

So what was going on in W7 today then?
Watched a load of orange vested stewards enter the section and a large chunk of people leave for a fair bit of the first half. 
Most were back in their seats for the second half.