Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
NB18

W7/North Bank Treatment

Recommended Posts


8 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

They tell me that they can detect a gob ànd analyse it's contents before it lands on its target. However,  they also tell me that the W7 area is a blind spot. 

My friends at MI5 are investigating the incidents to establish whether or not these might be related to the potential for unrest related to a no deal Brexit.  Their initial findings suggest that Two Big Boys Did it and Ran Away (sorry Christopher ). They are now investigating the incidents with all the resources at their disposal  at their Kilbarchan office. 

They issued a statement saying that an unnamed W7 activist (Josh)was a key witness and that once he was free from fighting  (not literally )the Dictator from the East Stand he would assist them with their enquiries. They are certain that he is 100 per cent certain that he knows/saw everything. 

No further comment was made by the Dictator from the East known simply as GLS following his recent press release.

The Lone Range and Tonto have been asked to mediate. Tony Blair is on call to assist in brokering a Peace Agreement. It may come to be known as the St Valentines Day agreement.

 

 

 

2 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

In response to the completely false statement that st mirren fans "spat at an unconscious supporter, and threw coins at him, I Just heard full and unreserved apology statement being prepared at the Simple Digital Arena for world wide press release.

stay tuned..!

 

2 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

----statement to W7 St Mirren Fans falsely accused of spitting at, and throwing coins at unconscious supporter-----

 

Ricky and LPM both being funny and witty within half a page of one another. 

One happening is a rare event but BOTH?! 

Wonders will never cease. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

They tell me that they can detect a gob ànd analyse it's contents before it lands on its target. However,  they also tell me that the W7 area is a blind spot. 

My friends at MI5 are investigating the incidents to establish whether or not these might be related to the potential for unrest related to a no deal Brexit.  Their initial findings suggest that Two Big Boys Did it and Ran Away (sorry Christopher ). They are now investigating the incidents with all the resources at their disposal  at their Kilbarchan office. 

They issued a statement saying that an unnamed W7 activist (Josh)was a key witness and that once he was free from fighting  (not literally )the Dictator from the East Stand he would assist them with their enquiries. They are certain that he is 100 per cent certain that he knows/saw everything. 

No further comment was made by the Dictator from the East known simply as GLS following his recent press release.

The Lone Range and Tonto have been asked to mediate. Tony Blair is on call to assist in brokering a Peace Agreement. It may come to be known as the St Valentines Day agreement.

 

 

What I want the powers that be to find out is,

"Who hacked Ricky's account"?

That really made me laugh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Iamhammer said:
22 hours ago, jaybee said:

As Ricky might say  . ahm aving a word wi mi buds in NASA to see if de camras wis aimed at de Simple Digi arena ......fingers crossed.:lol:

You don't need to do that, have a word with the paramedic who was with the guy.  It's more than the club did.

Trying to lighten the mood friend, and if you don't like the club then F**k off. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, jaybee said:

Trying to lighten the mood friend, and if you don't like the club then F**k off. 

How charming just like the shithole you take your name from.  I can object to something someone or something does without disliking it.  So if it’s okay with you I’ll just head to Aberdeen tomorrow as planned.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Iamhammer said:
18 hours ago, jaybee said:

Trying to lighten the mood friend, and if you don't like the club then F**k off. 

How charming just like the shithole you take your name from.  I can object to something someone or something does without disliking it.  So if it’s okay with you I’ll just head to Aberdeen tomorrow as planned.  

For your elucidation (look it up) Jaybee comes from my initials nowhere else.  Possibly one of your problems friend; assumptions.:rolleyes: enjoy the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Both parties need to sort this out, ok maybe the unconscious fan didn’t get spat on but Josh did admit W7 punters were spitting at Dundee unt fans. I say punters coz they are definitely not supporters of the club acting like that. Time to get the trouble makers out of W7, giving the club a bad name.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, melmac said:

Doesn't have to be strange fruit'er, could go for an old pie floggin' or death by crackly speakers.

We could be really vindictive and make them watch the Motherwell game on a continuous loop for 24 hours! To much, it’s not the Middle Ages. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TPAFKATS said:

We have no way of knowing for certain if those alleged to have been involved were St. Mirren fans but let's be honest there's a good chance they are.

Get them to the ducking stool ! 

502FF96C-B02E-46B0-841B-81BA2FB0B92E.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×