Sign in to follow this  
NB18

W7/North Bank Treatment

Its at times like this that young men (and young women, but mostly men) show themselves up to being little more than molly coddled children.

So the Police stopped and searched a bus did they?  Stop greeting like spoilt little bitches.  Man up you entitled baw bags.  If you are law abiding then you have nothing to worry about, otherwise you are a criminal.  Criminals need stamped upon and I have no objection, neigh I welcome some mild inconvenience in eradicating this scum and villainy from our society. 

Fans not criminals are a group?  Are they, they sound like a tracksuit wearing, open toed sandal civil liberty loving tree hugging jizz rags.  Again I refer you to the scum and villainy point above.

The club need to listen to the W7/Supra's/bunch of unhappy pre-pubescent teenagers?  No they don't.  They really don't.  In fact I am disappointed that the club arranged this meeting at all.  The opinion of tracksuits need never be considered. 

The club said this, the tracksuits said that, I didn't see it or I did see it and I am not saying or it didn't happen but it did!  Behave yourselves.  The club owes no-one an explanation.  Like any privately owned business no-one has the right to dictate its actions (that's what directors are for).  

In the wake of a shameful, shameful period for football I would like to see the club, the Scottish government and the Police work together to eradicate this scum element from our game.  Not every tracksuit at the football is a criminal but every criminal at the football wears a tracksuit.  Search every tracksuit in and around the ground, film these tracksuited scum bags, deal severely and without discretion each and every offensive remark, disorderly conduct or thuggish act.  Let us eradicate the tracksuit wearers from the terraces.  I propose a new supporters group

Fans not tracksuits, fans not tracksuits indeed. 

7 minutes ago, TediousTom said:

Its at times like this that young men (and young women, but mostly men) show themselves up to being little more than molly coddled children.

So the Police stopped and searched a bus did they?  Stop greeting like spoilt little bitches.  Man up you entitled baw bags.  If you are law abiding then you have nothing to worry about, otherwise you are a criminal.  Criminals need stamped upon and I have no objection, neigh I welcome some mild inconvenience in eradicating this scum and villainy from our society.  

Fans not criminals are a group?  Are they, they sound like a tracksuit wearing, open toed sandal civil liberty loving tree hugging jizz rags.  Again I refer you to the scum and villainy point above.

The club need to listen to the W7/Supra's/bunch of unhappy pre-pubescent teenagers?  No they don't.  They really don't.  In fact I am disappointed that the club arranged this meeting at all.  The opinion of tracksuits need never be considered. 

The club said this, the tracksuits said that, I didn't see it or I did see it and I am not saying or it didn't happen but it did!  Behave yourselves.  The club owes no-one an explanation.  Like any privately owned business no-one has the right to dictate its actions (that's what directors are for).  

In the wake of a shameful, shameful period for football I would like to see the club, the Scottish government and the Police work together to eradicate this scum element from our game.  Not every tracksuit at the football is a criminal but every criminal at the football wears a tracksuit.  Search every tracksuit in and around the ground, film these tracksuited scum bags, deal severely and without discretion each and every offensive remark, disorderly conduct or thuggish act.  Let us eradicate the tracksuit wearers from the terraces.  I propose a new supporters group

this is serious?

21 minutes ago, TediousTom said:

they sound like a tracksuit wearing, open toed sandal civil liberty loving tree hugging jizz rags.  Again I refer you to the scum and villainy point above

A tracksuit with open toed sandals? :lol: 

1 hour ago, TediousTom said:

Some may say Tom, that the wearing of a tracksuit for any purpose other than travelling to or from a stint of physical sporting endeavour, is in itself a criminal offence.

4 hours ago, garzo said:

this is serious?

If he's not bating he's much more than one sandwich short of a picnic.

Edited by stlucifer