Merged: All The Oran Kearney Threads

TopCat

2 hours ago, stubbs2018 said:

You're out because you're a cowardly shitebag who dishes it out but cannae fecking take it. Nobody is allowed to reply to you. You should have the Forum to yourself since you're the only one that has played at a decent level of football. 

Irony -  I'm a bully, but you are the one who keeps getting sent to the Sin Bin

I get more positive replies than you (and that is not even counting all the ones you give to yourself)  - is that why you hate me and stock me with abuse?

And you hate the FACT that I have much better football experience and knowledge than you. 

But I don't know much about being a taxi driver!  Have you not made your fortune yet?

:toilet     :bounce2      :moony2     enjoy !

Edited by Sweeper07
add the fact that he gives himself likes - how sad

1 hour ago, Bud the Baker said:

rest assured I don't find your re-entry to the debate hiding behind the comments of another poster remotely surprising!

PS - I restate there is absolutely nothing wrong with my English comprehension.

portmahomack saint did say because thats what it would take ...

...and In the context fix the mess and  get 10th in the league remain synonymous:1eye

I thought it was plainly obvious what i was saying  :1eye  Stubbs spunked our budget on the likes of King and Kpekawa etc,  players no better than amateur level who are both without a club now is anyone surprised, Then there's was the 70k spent on Heaton who Stubbs said he was ABSOLUTELY delighted to have signed beating of stiff competition :lol our largest fee in 25 year,  and who could forget the wrestler Brock-Masden.... ffs,  As i said even a footballing Genius would need deep pockets to fix the mess he left us in, 

So give the manager a break he's not a miracle worker, Oran has improved the squad and no one can argue that, Hladky Popescu Ferdinand the Duck and Jackson Muzek are a class above the shite Stubbs brought us,  The new guys are settling in and hopefully up to speed in a week or 2 when it really matters. in the meantime l'm off  :toilet

45 minutes ago, portmahomack saint said:

I thought it was plainly obvious what i was saying  :1eye  Stubbs spunked our budget on the likes of King and Kpekawa etc,  players no better than amateur level who are both without a club now is anyone surprised, Then there's was the 70k spent on Heaton who Stubbs said he was ABSOLUTELY delighted to have signed beating of stiff competition :lol our largest fee in 25 year,  and who could forget the wrestler Brock-Masden.... ffs,  As i said even a footballing Genius would need deep pockets to fix the mess he left us in, 

So give the manager a break he's not a miracle worker, Oran has improved the squad and no one can argue that, Hladky Popescu Ferdinand the Duck and Jackson Muzek are a class above the shite Stubbs brought us,  The new guys are settling in and hopefully up to speed in a week or 2 when it really matters. in the meantime l'm off  :toilet

Very sensible post.

11 minutes ago, stubbs2018 said:

I don't live or die by likes on here. I have never ever mentioned getting any. I don't bully but I will reply to abusers like you and anybody else. 

Can't stop cry babies running to Div. 

Surprised you can get your big empty head up your own arse.,but you seem to manage. 

And yet here you are in the mainstream forum again. You live by attention. Cant stand being trapped in your sad wee empty life.

All that sad time you spend in car parks waiting for your next £4 fare...... borin the pants off punters with the bile you spill

You cant help but be an abusive ned  

And yet here you are, once again doing what only you do

The thread is Oran, try not making it about you

At least whilst your in mainstream, act mainstream .

I am sure when Div has time or can be bothered with time wasters like you he will address and restrict your access further, thats not my call

Try and behave civil or go back to that shitty wee dark place your pee brain dwells in......

Regardless popping stubbs2018 on ignore now, and will look out for your next alias which wont be hard to find, as you cant stop being a ned ....

My money is literally on OK to come good. My season ticket money now looks to being better spent with the players we have. The new structure has, in my opinion, helped to bring in a higher quality of player and there is now competition for places. It's all about points on the board however. No season for the faint hearted. A tough fight to the end of the season lies ahead.

2 minutes ago, stubbs2018 said:

So tell us about Oran before you run crying to Div. 

Have you made a post relative to any Topic today or have you just been wanking constantly over me, ye fecking weirdo. 

You truely are a sick individual arent you

Away back to your cell and give us all peace..................

DJ. The boy can't help himself. Most of us , including myself, give in to the temptation to the constant "fouling " on the for by those with an agenda based on attention seeking.  A few have been given the "red card" but have refused to leave the playing field.  One for the SFA (Saints Forum Authorities ) to deal with. Best ignored.

1 minute ago, stubbs2018 said:

That was a quick unignore ye fecking trolling weirdo. 

You've been trolling and abusing for 8 months. 

You're obsessed but you ain't getting me ye knob. 

Ignored for 30 seconds. 

What a fanny. 

Your stupid alias Shull is on Ignore, but of course you need the attention on here, cant stand ur wee internet cell 

I can assure I dont want to get you...... nobody gets you .

Anyway enjoy your day release- away and insult some Buddies

It what you do best ..............

Me , mate sticks and stones................ your just yet again showing this forum what a total twat you are

Heyho all clubs have them , we are just blessed to have several

8 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

DJ. The boy can't help himself. Most of us , including myself, give in to the temptation to the constant "fouling " on the for by those with an agenda based on attention seeking.  A few have been given the "red card" but have refused to leave the playing field.  One for the SFA (Saints Forum Authorities ) to deal with. Best ignored.

Thanks Ricky just scrapping the shit off my shoe and be back discussing " Football" shortly :P

5 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:

rest assured I don't find your re-entry to the debate hiding behind the comments of another poster remotely surprising!

portmahomack saint did say because thats what it would take ...

...and In the context fix the mess and  get 10th in the league remain synonymous:1eye

Personally if I were you I would attempt to remain anonymous!; rather than synonymous!   boom boom!  :D

Just now, jaybee said:

And, by the way if you can claim to comprehend the English, perchance you could have a word with the wee yin that's supposed to be in charge of the Country, because quite clearly she has a problem!  :P

23 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Sad thing is that if he only were a boy, there might be some hope for him. But as the proverbs states "you can't teach an old dog new tricks"

An entire life with bitterness and animosity, attention seeking etc. Is there any hope? :magic

4 hours ago, stubbs2018 said:

You're out because you're a cowardly shitebag who dishes it out but cannae fecking take it. Nobody is allowed to reply to you. You should have the Forum to yourself since you're the only one that has played at a decent level of football. 

Ye bullying abusive coward. 

Pot and kettle my friend.  :P

15 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

Sad thing is that if he only were a boy, there might be some hope for him. But as the proverbs states "you can't teach an old dog new tricks"

An entire life with bitterness and animosity, attention seeking etc. Is there any hope? :magic

Bitterness begets animosity which then crushes the individual into a protective shell  where any and all "challenges " to their way of thinking constitutes abuse against them. This then leads to over reaction and the cycle deepens. Only the S man and F man can break the pattern. Do they realise this is what is happening. Are they addicted to the adrenaline high of being aggressive. No idea. I do think OK is doing a decent job in tough circumstances. 

Edited by St.Ricky

12 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

He may well be!!

Each time I recall that incident I seem to add an other red card before Abba left the field.

Guineas book of records stuff for the original and his forum counterpart.

Aber not ABBA. 

On 2/10/2019 at 1:03 AM, buddies1877 said:

Sack Oran then what ? What decent manager is going to touch this job some of our fans can’t even appreciate the difficult job that’s at hand just to keep us in the premiership never mind the completely f**ked up squad that Stubbs left then to try overhaul it in the January window with fans expecting instant results where you probably couldn’t pick a worse run of fixtures.

Oran certainly hasn’t helped himself with current team selection and formation.

I think that now we have all our signings in,and most should be at a decent level of fitness, we should see more consistency in team selection. Hladky, Popescu and Musek are all certain starters due to their performances so far. I wouldn't bet against the new right back making that slot his own as well sooner rather than later, giving us decent defence. Up front I would expect Nazon and Jackson to start most games, with Nazon preferred over Jackson.

Midfield is the area that still provides most problems. Many were pleased with Tansey's signing, and most of those have now written him off completely. He is still a good player, and could still offer something, but we need the likes of McPherson, Lyons and Erhahon to give us energy in the midfield, with the likes of Dreyer and McAllister providing creativity.

I'm not writing us off yet. I'm aware that this patience will be alien to some on this thread, but I've been over this course before and would rather have hope than resignation to see me through.