Merged: All The Oran Kearney Threads

TopCat

Totally amazing we survived, but let's not remember we have played more Like a 7th place team since February.

ORAN what a job you took on. Gus you spotted some seriously decent players - more for next season please please and double please - with goal scorers in the mix too ….

A step change forward like this January window over the summer and we will finish 8th or 9th and be clear of the relegation nonsense - I don't think many of our fans would be sad to miss this kind of tension again . . .

Was this the thread I started that that some mod has merged and changed the title of?

Bit weird. Who even mods this forum these days?

Anyway, going back to the days when inconvenient threads weren’t sanitised (before SMISA took over ((shh)) ).

I said before oran was appointed that the next new manager had a simple task.

Keep us up and stay. Get relegated and go.

All boils down to this.

Win the playoff or f**k off oran.

Mission accomplished.

1 minute ago, delpierro said:
3 minutes ago, oaksoft said:
Down where?
As what stands?

Relegation. Fantastic staying up, but let's not be deluded.

FFS, can you let me know the lottery numbers with that crystal ball you have? Why don't you just celebrate an outcome few thought possible and next season will involve a better manager and a number of new arrivals. 

7 minutes ago, delpierro said:
9 minutes ago, oaksoft said:
Down where?
As what stands?

Relegation. Fantastic staying up, but let's not be deluded.

You be gloomy all you like.

We've been playing like a 7th placed team for 2 months now and next season we won't be giving all the other teams a 6 month start.

We rode our luck this year.

Next year we won't have to because we don't have Stubbs and a cast of useless f**kers from the 7th and 8th levels of English football.

Edited by oaksoft

2 minutes ago, andrew87 said:

Incredible that some people can be negative on a day like today

Some folk can always be negative or at least find negatives even in days like today - but I am with you on this...

What a hugely positive outcome for our Club today....

Came in to a tough, tough job and has got us over the line. I'm glad he is staying.

The quality of the players we brought in in January gives me the confidence to believe we can recreate that and build properly in the summer.

No time to waste, either: our rivals will have been planning for next season for a while.

Honestly, that was one of the more stressful experiences if my life. But the celebrations at the end - in my living room with my wee boy, admittedly - were amazing.

I f**king love St Mirren so much.

11 minutes ago, nedflanders123 said:

FFS, can you let me know the lottery numbers with that crystal ball you have? Why don't you just celebrate an outcome few thought possible and next season will involve a better manager and a number of new arrivals. 

Why have a pop at him when there's some zoomer predicting, and started a thread, we'll be challenging for 6th or 7th next season?

I happen to agree, way too early for ANY serious predictions.

Lots of water to flow under the bridge before next season starts. 

Poor show Del Pierro. Got a full summer and a decent manager, backroom team, and we've just performed a minor miracle. I'd rather you effed off to support a Glasgow arse cheek. As for me, ecstatic tonight after a very nervy couple of games. We went up in spite of Beaton, COYS

Just now, scam75 said:

Poor show Del Pierro. Got a full summer and a decent manager, backroom team, and we've just performed a minor miracle. I'd rather you effed off to support a Glasgow arse cheek. As for me, ecstatic tonight after a very nervy couple of games. We went up in spite of Beaton, COYS

Breathalyser required? :thumbsdown

Really FS? I actually don't mind you despite the wolves baying constantly. I stand by what I say. What right minded Saints fan would want to pour scorn on today's achievement knowing we get another crack next season? Despite your faults I thought you were of sane mind. Are you?

2 minutes ago, scam75 said:

Really FS? I actually don't mind you despite the wolves baying constantly. I stand by what I say. What right minded Saints fan would want to pour scorn on today's achievement knowing we get another crack next season? Despite your faults I thought you were of sane mind. Are you?

It's not your right to be happy I was indicating, telling another supporter that shite, because he has a different point of view, is uncalled for.

Am I sane, in this world of mental health issues I'd doubt it. :wink:

PS I have no faults, ya bawbag. :P

It's not your right to be happy I was indicating, telling another supporter that shite, because he has a different point of view, is uncalled for.
PS I have no faults, ya bawbag. [emoji14]
Aye baw bag right, clearly you're familiar with that! Anyway my right or not we did good today. On to next season

1 minute ago, scam75 said:
4 minutes ago, faraway saint said:
PS I have no faults, ya bawbag. emoji14.png

Aye baw bag right, clearly you're familiar with that! Anyway my right or not we did good today. On to next season

It was meant in jest, sober up. :byebye

FFS.