Merged: All The Oran Kearney Threads

TopCat

It's a fairly open Secret that GLS is not OK's biggest fan despite keeping us up but he is in danger of looking like some sort of Italian style basket case club owner if we lose another manager. If he goes Goodwin will be 1st choice. Gus has his role and it's not to manage. Would Goody want to work for someone who would be gaining an increasing reputation as being trigger happy.

So we now have a thread that will compete with the  "Give us back the family stand" thread now  :lol:    

Certain posters will likely wear their fingers out trying to tell everybody that they were right all the time   :lol:

Need to try and beat faraway to the shop for the popcorn   :lol:    

For the record, I don't care either he stays or go,  just decide asap    🆗

Need to move quickly on this yet again we can’t afford to f**k about for weeks before a manager can start to put his squad together for next season when a club like us are in the top league and the best players available get snapped up the quickest.

Just offer it to goody imo get him in asap

1 minute ago, renfrew said:

So we now have a thread that will compete with the  "Give us back the family stand" thread now  :lol:    

Certain posters will likely wear their fingers out trying to tell everybody that they were right all the time   :lol:

Need to try and beat faraway to the shop for the popcorn   :lol:    

For the record, I don't care either he stays or go,  just decide asap    🆗

Too late, sold out. :lol:

I have some Pampers for sale, thought I could make a killing selling them on here. :wink:

1 minute ago, buddies1877 said:

Need to move quickly on this yet again we can’t afford to f**k about for weeks before a manager can start to put his squad together for next season when a club like us are in the top league and the best players available get snapped up the quickest.

Just offer it to goody imo get him in asap

Wow.... thats a totally different tune!

Just now, faraway saint said:

29 visits over the last 5 months, car can drive on it's own. 

More than me and I now live in the town    :lol:   

Time to hit the shop and canna wait to get back and read the hundreds of posts that will be made while I am out   :lol: