Merged: All The Oran Kearney Threads

TopCat

If OK does go, it's time to let LPM have his moment in the sun - it was inevitable that he was going to eventually get something right some time. :lol:

On the other hand, if he somehow doesn't go though, LPM will get the roasting of all roastings from so many different folk. He'll be picking fights left right and centre.

18 minutes ago, renfrew said:

So we now have a thread that will compete with the  "Give us back the family stand" thread now  :lol:    

Certain posters will likely wear their fingers out trying to tell everybody that they were right all the time   :lol:

Need to try and beat faraway to the shop for the popcorn   :lol:    

For the record, I don't care either he stays or go,  just decide asap    🆗

Well if the extra money generated from giving the OF the Family Stand helps us to pay up OKs contract it'll have been worthwhile all along....

1 minute ago, djchapsticks said:

If OK does go, it's time to let LPM have his moment in the sun - it was inevitable that he was going to eventually get something right some time. :lol:

On the other hand, if he somehow doesn't go though, LPM will get the roasting of all roastings from so many different folk. He'll be picking fights left right and centre.

Why?

because it gets your nads pumped?

you may want to actually read my posts, i have never once said, or had ITk info to suggest he was off. No what i did was listened to what he, and board members said. That being not once did any of them outright confirm that Kearney would be here for the new season.

if he stays, good. But as is being touted by all the media now thats a big IF, it cones as no surprise to me, but then again i did tale the time to listen to what he ACTUALLY said.

who's the real roaster here.. lol

3 minutes ago, Seaside Nipper said:

Right so those itk on press watch. What’s the story , has this rumour got legs or is my productivity today been cruelly deflected 

It started in the Sun, so nobody believed it, but then a reputable, and normally accurate, journo said it could be true.

So here we go again.

Rumour I’ve heard

Oran and GLS haven't always seen eye to eye

They had a meeting, words were exchanged

Oran felt he wasn’t getting enough backing from the club

Seems like he is gone now so we’ll be looking for a new manager 

9 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

What?

that he interviewed twice, hired, bankrolled signing a new squad, and has been in the media pleading with him to move to Paisley area someone he didnt want...?

may i suggest this is a line grounded in arse fudge?

I've been told by several unconnected folk over the last few weeks that despite the majority of the board being behind him GLS was not so kean and the fact he was refusing to move over here was part of that problem - what part of that can't you comprehend ? Regardless of your thinking it's not a GLS dictatorship (AFAIK), my info was that GLS is pretty much the lone dissenter or certainly the major one. 

2 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Why?

you may want to actually read my posts, i have never once said, or had ITk info to suggest he was off. No what i did was listened to what he, and board members said. That being not once did any of them outright confirm that Kearney would be here for the new season.

if he stays, good. But as is being touted by all the media now thats a big IF, it cones as no surprise to me, but then again i did tale the time to listen to what he ACTUALLY said.

...still you :lol: .

I had doubts as soon as GLS hummed and hawwed about his happiness a couple of weeks ago.

You'll get roasted not for getting it wrong, but for about the last 3 pages which could be surmised as 'HAHAHAHA TELT YIES, TELT YIES' like a wee guy in the playground when as of this writing, nothing has publicly happened. If it goes through and he's gone - have at you. This premature pish though is setting yourself up for a big fall I'm just remarking that it will be funny if it happens as you've got a history of not being able to take it and losing the head.

Reminds me of a few years ago when posters on P&B from every other club lined up for weeks and months to put the boot in when they were certain we were relegated, only to slink off when we actually stayed up on the last day. When that happens, it's pretty funny to watch the fallout.

9 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Why?

Is it a REAL surprise to anyone - the rumours have been there for months but the way you are going on suggests it was only you that saw any of this coming. I think most fans thought it wasn't out of the realm of possibility .

My take on it is, if his heart isn't in it then he needs to leave right away. We don't have time to waste nor do we want want this appearing again midway through the season. He's either all in or all out as far as i'm concerned.

We have three weeks till the season starts ( pre season fixtures next weekend ) and need something concrete in place. I'm hoping the 'money ball' recruitment team are working hard to secure deals for players that will benefit the team no matter who the gaffer will be come Easter Road in August.

If he goes, i'd like us to have a serious attempt at getting Goodwin in the door. He's not the experienced manager i would like but certainly someone that would unite the fans during yet another dismal period and keep the feel good factor of staying up alive into next season.

21 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

...still you :lol: .

I had doubts as soon as GLS hummed and hawwed about his happiness a couple of weeks ago.

You'll get roasted not for getting it wrong, but for about the last 3 pages which could be surmised as 'HAHAHAHA TELT YIES, TELT YIES' like a wee guy in the playground when as of this writing, nothing has publicly happened. If it goes through and he's gone - have at you. This premature pish though is setting yourself up for a big fall I'm just remarking that it will be funny if it happens as you've got a history of not being able to take it and losing the head.

Reminds me of a few years ago when posters on P&B from every other club lined up for weeks and months to put the boot in when they were certain we were relegated, only to slink off when we actually stayed up on the last day. When that happens, it's pretty funny to watch the fallout.

And if it turns out to be true what does that say about you hoping all and sundry would(wrongfully) jump on my back for being wrong. When i never said it would happen..?

who's the wee guy in the playground beghing for schadenfreude now?

4 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

And if it turns out to be true what does that say about you hoping all and sundry would(wrongfully) jump on my back for being wrong. When i never said it would happen..?

who's the wee guy in the playground beghing for schadenfreude now?

When you set your stall out to be an antagonist, then you need to be able to take it.

As I said, if it turns out to be true - have at you! 

Likelihood at this point is that it will be true. If it isn't though, I'll be nicking FS's popcorn and watching it all unfold. :lol: