Merged: All The Oran Kearney Threads

TopCat

1 hour ago, Lord Pityme said:

I think a possible issue with this is what I highlight earlier, in that on one hand the chairman says he's cool with Oran's commute, then on the other hand he feels it necessary to go to the media and question and put pressure on Oran, despite there being an obvious agreement in place.

managers whose family have grown up, and left home can deal with going home now and then. The board should have taken the decision away from Oran knowing his circumstances and said "this contract is based on you moving to a reasonable commute within 6-12 months" thereby looking out for his wellbeing, and the club's interests.

Unless the chairman is convinced he would do his job better, I would say it is not his place to tell him where to live, but if he does think he had the right to do so, maybe he shouldn't have gave him the job in the 1st place

Gerrard has 4 very young kids and newco doesn't seem to have a problem with him travelling back and to England. 

7 minutes ago, gstretchuk said:

Do u honestly think Kearney had any say in the foreign signings? No chance...he wouldn't have known anything about them till they walked in door..

Who do you think was responsible for the foreign signings? 

Loving the secret haters crawling out of the woodwork, more popcorn and a new Pamper. 🤪

The global popcorn sector was worth $7.78bn up until news broke on speculation OK is off and has been forecast to soar to $10.3bn by the time rumours have been dispelled/confirmed according to Euromonitor International.

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

I'm running out of popcorn, hard to keep up with the amount of guesswork/supposition/made up shite..................:rolleyes:

Need to nip down for more supplies, a way to go yet. :lol:

Remember to get some toilet paper for the soiled on here😁

9 minutes ago, Russian Saint said:

The global popcorn sector was worth $7.78bn up until news broke on speculation OK is off and has been forecast to soar to $10.3bn by the time rumours have been dispelled/confirmed according to Euromonitor International.

I better slow down, costing me a fortune. 

4 hours ago, magnus said:

I understand this a bit more but if anyone is serious about football as a career they must realise that they have to go where the work is? OK is an intelligent guy. I find it difficult to believe he hadn't thought this through.

When there has been 5 managers in 3 years including himself, I would be taking my time over my families permanent location too. Club also surely knew where things stood prior to him accepting the job.