Merged: All The Oran Kearney Threads

TopCat

Guest TPAFKATS
Not necessarily. Most businesses have shareholders, but appoint a chief executive to make all the decisions, or the business decisions. I’d say we’ve got a weak Chief Exec.
Certainly the case in the company I work for. Family still own a large chunk of the company, but the Chief Exec makes all the calls. 
As far as you know [emoji57]

If you think it's bad here you should go on the various St Mirren Facebook pages. Yesterday they were going into meltdown because someone had to pay a fiver to get a new smartcard. I fully expect today's shenanigans will have sent some of them over the edge.

1 minute ago, Hendo said:

If you think it's bad here you should go on the various St Mirren Facebook pages. Yesterday they were going into meltdown because someone had to pay a fiver to get a new smartcard. I fully expect today's shenanigans will have sent some of them over the edge.

I ventured in earlier, quite stunning how dim and incapable they are of posting anything remotely intelligent.......................makes this place look...........well, very similar. :lol:

Reading Twitter and anything else I can find on what's going on. No one seems to know. Disagreement on the assistant manager. Commuting disagreement. Oran not aloud to pick the new signings. When Jimmy Nichol left for Dundee I found that very strange. A post on Twitter from a fan said he spoke to Jimmy who said he wanted to stay but Oran could not guarantee he would be staying. Hell knows but I for one will be gutted if Oran leaves the man has what it takes to move the club forward. Players back on Monday walking into a shambles just like last pre-season. 

6 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Hell knows but I for one will be gutted if Oran leaves the man has what it takes to move the club forward. 

IOBS, I agree that OK has done well and also that he may have potential to improve the club's status next season, but I don't think that Hell will freeze over if he doesn't take charge next season. 

Yes he's done well but he isn't Fergie #2.

Whether OK remains in charge for next season or not, the most important thing IMO is that a decision is made very soon to allow our manager (whoever that may be) adequate time to sign his own squad for 2019-20.

If Gordon Scott is questioning Kearney's commitment I think he should be questioning his own too. He spends half of his time in Spain which caused all the Stubbs carry on and crazy signings to be allowed and then gave the job to a guy who told him he was going to have to commute between here and Ireland and that’s now a problem

1 hour ago, Slartibartfast said:

Aye, you missed the only bit with even a shred if evidence.

Oh, wait a minute ... there's ... eh ... aye alright, you missed nothing.

Quite a skill killing a thread stone dead. :lol:

Feck me, shouldn't have quoted you, knew you'd attempt some smartyfarty attempt to be.............................smartyfarty. 🤡

Edited by faraway saint

1 minute ago, Jrok said:

Why should the club reply to every piece of gossip from the sun ffs ?

It's not JUST the Sun but aye, if there's nothing in it maybe they are just sitting back laughing at the meltdown.

If it turns out to be true there's some damage been done IMO as we're already behind many clubs in signing players for next season and would be without a manager, not ideal.

Are you on Facebook? :lol:

The Sun sports team are behind this. One of their chief reporters is a big Accies fan while another is a Livvy supporter.
This story was concocted by them in a desperate attempt to destabilise Saints pre season . So f**king sneaky to do it while our own Sun “insider” is in France covering the wummins fitba.

Ps. I made this up , didn’t want to miss out on the “ making up pishfest” going on here.