Merged: All The Oran Kearney Threads

TopCat

11 hours ago, buddies1877 said:

Don’t talk rubbish he’s done an incredible job at Alloa if anyone can do wat he achieved on a part time budget then they are more than ready for the st Mirren job

I hate when people criticise managers for saying they are not ready for a job at their club yet look at Zidane and pep who were they as managers before they got jobs at the very highest level of football at succeeded flawlessly

Hahahahahaha.

Zidane, Pep and JG in the same breath? And you say I talk rubbish?

Oh. And you forgot all those millions we would give JG to succeed like them.

Edited by stlucifer

Hahahahahaha.
Zidane, Pep and JG in the same breath? And you say I talk rubbish?
Oh. And you forgot all those millions we would give JG to succeed like them.

No goodwin would get a much better budget than he’s currently on to compete with the teams that are in the same league as him.

The other 2 were used as the the most obvious examples for managers that have zero manager experience but succeed even at the very highest level of football.

Anything else you need simplified for you to understand?

Still nothing from the club............................quite astounding and very disappointing. 

Maybe they’ll update you when they have something to say. There’s also the possibility that Scott and Fitzpatrick have been sleeping during the night.

Facebook has moved on and calmed down.

Stewart Angus to St Mirren FC Fans
2 hrs · 

2 brothers used to. Run the wee barrow bus BEWARE ! 1999/2000 they forced me and my friend off the bus because we were gay and because my Buddie sounded English he was actually Welsh ,he is dead now , pair of ignorant people , they were giving out info on a Scotland match walked by us and said" there's no point handing it to yous"
Would love to meet them again

1 minute ago, shull said:

Facebook has moved on and calmed down.

Stewart Angus to St Mirren FC Fans
2 hrs · 

2 brothers used to. Run the wee barrow bus BEWARE ! 1999/2000 they forced me and my friend off the bus because we were gay and because my Buddie sounded English he was actually Welsh ,he is dead now , pair of ignorant people , they were giving out info on a Scotland match walked by us and said" there's no point handing it to yous"
Would love to meet them again

One of the posts. It's gonnae get messy.

Mick Maguire Stewart Angus that’s not homophobia, if I wear a t-shirt that says “I hate faggots” that’s homophobia, if I punch you in the face and say “that’s because you’re a faggot” that’s homophobia , linking gays to pink loafers is not homophobia.

It’s never straightforward stability with us. Jack last summer, now this. Suppose none of us know what exactly is going on, but got a bad feeling there’s no smoke without fire here.
Oran needed time to sort out the total mess our team was in and against the odds, managed to keep us up. It wasn’t immediate, but the eventual turnaround was brilliant. He seems popular with the players and the fans. He handles himself really well too and must’ve learned a lot last season. Read an interview with Simeon Jackson this morning talking Oran up, saying he had firm plans for the team next season and that we’d be nuts to let him go. Was interested and optimistic about him having a whole summer window and a full season to take us forward.
Will be disappointed if he goes, but like other Buds have mentioned, it needs to get sorted pronto. It will most likely take a new manager time to find his feet. If Oran goes we could do worse than Goodie with an experienced assistant.
At least our latest drama has stopped people moaning about the new strips for a bit.

43 minutes ago, shull said:

One of the posts. It's gonnae get messy.

Mick Maguire Stewart Angus that’s not homophobia, if I wear a t-shirt that says “I hate faggots” that’s homophobia, if I punch you in the face and say “that’s because you’re a faggot” that’s homophobia , linking gays to pink loafers is not homophobia.

Somebody has told Mick to shut his homophobic hole. 

I think the Administrator is still asleep. 

F*****g Sun prints shit from weeks ago with their usual no other stuff to print agenda, every other lazy b****d in the media 

jumps on it, that STV twat really makes me want to slap him by the way, then loads of people believe it without a shred of

evidence yet. 

1 minute ago, thomsons dropped it said:

F*****g Sun prints shit from weeks ago with their usual no other stuff to print agenda, every other lazy b****d in the media 

jumps on it, that STV twat really makes me want to slap him by the way, then loads of people believe it without a shred of

evidence yet. 

There's some amount of cracking made up evidence though...................:wink:

9 minutes ago, thomsons dropped it said:

evidence yet. 

It's real mate. Herald saying Jim Goodwin now favourite to take over the manager role. 

48 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

It's real mate. Herald saying Jim Goodwin now favourite to take over the manager role. 

The Herald is just rehashing the same story as STV.

Not saying there isn’t truth, but the Scottish media is pretty lazy when it comes to stuff like this! 

3 hours ago, abersgonnygetye said:
11 hours ago, TediousTom said:
19) A big German stole their watches

20) GLS set dogshite on fire and posted it through Oran's letterbox

Is that his house in NI that he commutes from or the one he bought in Bridge of Weir? 

Edited by dumbarton_bud

On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 7:28 AM, faraway saint said:

Can't be true, sweep hasn't told us about it and he's been on the phone for days

Don't panic. 

Given that Oran was in Paisley on Tuesday for the meeting - does  it not suggest to you that there was work being done this last week?

You really are dry . . .   🆗

1 minute ago, Sweeper07 said:

Given that Oran was in Paisley on Tuesday for the meeting - does  it not suggest to you that there was work being done this last week?

You really are dry . . .   🆗

No. 🤡

Have you been crying for the last 24 hours now that your pile of cards have come tumbling down? :lol:

#youdonthalfpostsomeshite :byebye

You really are dry . . .   [emoji678]
There was no meeting on Tuesday
The leaked story hasn't come from our side [emoji106]

It's not JUST the Sun but aye, if there's nothing in it maybe they are just sitting back laughing at the meltdown.
If it turns out to be true there's some damage been done IMO as we're already behind many clubs in signing players for next season and would be without a manager, not ideal.
Are you on Facebook? [emoji38]
It is just the sun, there are no facts, it's to use a Donald fake news.
Ok has said he haw, Gordon Scott has said he haw, the club has said he haw.

1 minute ago, Jrok said:

It is just the sun, there are no facts, it's to use a Donald fake news.
Ok has said he haw, Gordon Scott has said he haw, the club has said he haw.

So you are ITK and stating quite clearly there's no truth in it............................There you go people.

Time will tell. :rolleyes: