Merged: All The Oran Kearney Threads

TopCat

It’s never straightforward stability with us. Jack last summer, now this. Suppose none of us know what exactly is going on, but got a bad feeling there’s no smoke without fire here.
Oran needed time to sort out the total mess our team was in and against the odds, managed to keep us up. It wasn’t immediate, but the eventual turnaround was brilliant. He seems popular with the players and the fans. He handles himself really well too and must’ve learned a lot last season. Read an interview with Simeon Jackson this morning talking Oran up, saying he had firm plans for the team next season and that we’d be nuts to let him go. Was interested and optimistic about him having a whole summer window and a full season to take us forward.
Will be disappointed if he goes, but like other Buds have mentioned, it needs to get sorted pronto. It will most likely take a new manager time to find his feet. If Oran goes we could do worse than Goodie with an experienced assistant.
At least our latest drama has stopped people moaning about the new strips for a bit.
New strips are honking!!! That's Oran's fault too.

Just now, Jrok said:
6 minutes ago, faraway saint said:
So you are ITK and stating quite clearly there's no truth in it............................There you go people.
Time will tell. :rolleyes:

Who apart from you said I was itk, more made up mince.

Back to Facebook for you.....................I can't handle you. :byebye

3 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Whether this is true or not the club need to take back control ASAP.

Season tickets are still on sale and the fans may be reluctant to part with their hard earned, (or otherwise for taxi drivers), cash if they feel they're being strung along.

He has got a wee crush. 

Can't get through the day or even a post. 

Bless him. :lol:

20 hours ago, aldo_j said:

I’m sure that was the clause that allowed ra Sellick to punt Macari all those years ago.

If stories are to be believed, it’s an utter clusterf**k and the last 12 months starts to make you lose confidence or faith in the board and Chief Exec.

When Celtic sacked Macari 25 years ago communications were a lot less advanced - I don't see why it should be a problem in 2019.

I would hate to lose such a charismatic and successful manager for being unwilling to accept his commuting.

1 minute ago, shull said:

He has got a wee crush. 

Can't get through the day or even a post. 

Bless him. :lol:

Look. We've got the only taxi driver in the world here.He thinks I was talking about him because, well, let me see, HE'S TOLD US ALREADY HE ISN'T GETTING SEASON TICKETS!

Try reading posts properly oh foolish one.

21 hours ago, magnus said:

Wonder how the press got a hold of this?

My guess is - LPM posted them an anonymous letter citing one twitter poster's (who is also a Coleraine fan) dozen or so words as absolute proof !  😎

Edited by Sweeper07
' added

20 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Look. We've got the only taxi driver in the world here.He thinks I was talking about him because, well, let me see, HE'S TOLD US ALREADY HE ISN'T GETTING SEASON TICKETS!

Try reading posts properly oh foolish one.

Aw :wub:

Join the queue. 

16 hours ago, oaksoft said:

So to summarise the current speculation on this thread:

1) Oran is not leaving at all and it's all shite.

2) Oran is leaving because of budgets constraints.

3) Oran is leaving because he hates the commute.

4) Oran is leaving because GLS will not tolerate him going home at the weekend.

5) Oran has bought a house in Bridge of Weir.

6) Oran has no plans to ever move over here.

7) Oran has to go back home because his wife might be pregnant.

8 ) Oran is leaving because he has fallen out with GLS.

9) Oran is leaving because he has fallen out with Gus.

10) Oran is leaving because he doesn't get to sign the players.

11) Gus doesn't sign the players either apparently.

12) GLS had to persuade the board to sign Oran.

13) The board had to persuade GLS to sign Oran.

14) Oran is leaving because he can't get to choose his assistant.

Did I miss anything?

20) GLS thinks Alan Stubbs deserves a second chance 

incominggggg!

9 hours ago, faraway saint said:

An estimated majority of Facebook are on the "Kearney is going nowhere" bus.....................................

An estimated majority on here are on the "He's away" bus...................................

Not a scientific estimation in case anybody starts counting. :rolleyes:

Damn it.

I'll put my calculator away.....:nerdy

9 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

The Sun sports team are behind this. One of their chief reporters is a big Accies fan while another is a Livvy supporter.
This story was concocted by them in a desperate attempt to destabilise Saints pre season . So f**king sneaky to do it while our own Sun “insider” is in France covering the wummins fitba.

Ps. I made this up , didn’t want to miss out on the “ making up pishfest” going on here.

I nearly put this on my list.

IOBS over on P & B saying he's heard it's much much worse than just an issue over relocation or who the assistant manager is.

So, in the spirit of idle speculation, perhaps we should have suggestions about what the feck he is wittering on about.

Just now, Hendo said:

IOBS over on P & B saying he's heard it's much much worse than just an issue over relocation or who the assistant manager is.

So, in the spirit of idle speculation, perhaps we should have suggestions about what the feck he is wittering on about.

He got that from Sweep........................enough said? :wink:

Saying there's a distinct lack of money.