Merged: All The Oran Kearney Threads

TopCat

Just now, Dibbles old paperboy said:

Could be waiting for lawyers to finalise things or it could be there is nothing to comment on.

Yeah, COULD, or maybe they are in turmoil.....................there's enough guessing going on, I'm not joining in with that game, clarification of some sort isn't a big ask for the support? 

1 minute ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

If there is no news from the club in the next 24 hours I predict Tony Fitz will be dispatched to say something silly in the media and make a few headlines. along the lines of "Fitzy says Shelley Kerr is the man for the St Mirren job shocker""

Be careful, Tony can do no wrong, according to some who get mixed up with a decent football player and a CEO. :rolleyes:

If Oran does go then the blame lies with GUS not GLS

My sources tell me that Gus stopped Oran signing a new player last week and this has angered Oran not to mention an out of contract player who was released by another SPFL club who was given permission to train with St Mirren next week by Oran but then the player's agent received a call from Gus telling the player that he was no longer invited tp train with St Mirren 

7 minutes ago, Flareybob said:

If Oran does go then the blame lies with GUS not GLS

My sources tell me that Gus stopped Oran signing a new player last week and this has angered Oran not to mention an out of contract player who was released by another SPFL club who was given permission to train with St Mirren next week by Oran but then the player's agent received a call from Gus telling the player that he was no longer invited tp train with St Mirren 

Is this from the same source as your transfer targets?

1 hour ago, Hendo said:

IOBS over on P & B saying he's heard it's much much worse than just an issue over relocation or who the assistant manager is.

So, in the spirit of idle speculation, perhaps we should have suggestions about what the feck he is wittering on about.

Popescu.

All this talk of friendlies cancelled, no money in the coffers for new players, fighting amongst management etc, etc.

Think folk need to calm the f**k down until the facts come out or there is at least clarity of whats going on. 95% of whats being spouted on social media is a load of shite....the reasons given on the issues are far too far apart for all of them to be true. Someone has probably nailed it purely as a total shot in the dark.

Our support do love a doomsday scenario and plotting the downfall ahead. Remember when JR was definitely going to be the new Dundee manager and that was definitely going to leave us in another relegation fight? How did that pan out again?!

2 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

All this talk of friendlies cancelled, no money in the coffers for new players, fighting amongst management etc, etc.

Think folk need to calm the f**k down until the facts come out or there is at least clarity of whats going on. 95% of whats being spouted on social media is a load of shite....the reasons given on the issues are far too far apart for all of them to be true. Someone has probably nailed it purely as a total shot in the dark.

Our support do love a doomsday scenario and plotting the downfall ahead. Remember when JR was definitely going to be the new Dundee manager and that was definitely going to leave us in another relegation fight? How did that pan out again?!

What have you heard? 

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

What have you heard? 

So far?

f**king everything!

• OK is already gone
  • No money in the coffers
  • No budget for new players
  • OK clashing with Gus and GLS
  • Friendlies in NI cancelled
  • New Coleraine manager by next week
  • He is working his ticket for compensation
  • Coleraine are working him so they don't have to pay compensation
  • GLS is working the situation as an out for himself
  • Buy the Buds is on the brink of collapse due to lack of faith in board
  • Massive fallout over new assistant
  • Jimmy Nicholl and Brian Rice both left because of the setup
  • Need to sell Hladky to get money in

Clearly all of this shite isn't true. The truth, or a nugget of it, might be hidden in there somewhere but it's almost exclusively clearly just folk making stuff up.

1 minute ago, djchapsticks said:

So far?

f**king everything!

• OK is already gone
  • No money in the coffers
  • No budget for new players
  • OK clashing with Gus and GLS
  • Friendlies in NI cancelled
  • New Coleraine manager by next week
  • He is working his ticket for compensation
  • Coleraine are working him so they don't have to pay compensation
  • GLS is working the situation as an out for himself
  • Buy the Buds is on the brink of collapse due to lack of faith in board
  • Massive fallout over new assistant
  • Jimmy Nicholl and Brian Rice both left because of the setup
  • Need to sell Hladky to get money in

Clearly all of this shite isn't true. The truth, or a nugget of it, might be hidden in there somewhere but it's almost exclusively clearly just folk making stuff up.

And could easily be cleared up with a short statement...........................and not from some of the nuggets on here. 

And could easily be cleared up with a short statement...........................and not from some of the nuggets on here. 

Agreed but for all you and I know, it's a constantly moving situation.

No point in putting a statement of clarity out until there is actual clarity.

3 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Agreed but for all you and I know, it's a constantly moving situation.

No point in putting a statement of clarity out until there is actual clarity.

I can get that with a changing situation but a short temporary statement would end the amount of shite being posted here, and elsewhere, not to mention the situation with the games arranged over the water, which is a costly issue for some.

I can get that with a changing situation but a short temporary statement would end the amount of shite being posted here, and elsewhere, not to mention the situation with the games arranged over the water, which is a costly issue for some.

I reckon it will be Monday before we hear any anything. 

Just now, faraway saint said:

That bit I agree with.

The first bit, though? Come on, you've been here long enough. :lol:

A statement along the lines of 'We are currently negotiating with OK about X, Y or Z and this is ongoing' would just lead to an even bigger feeding frenzy of folk elaborating further on the statement's behalf!

Again, I refer you to the JR situation - GLS said he was going nowhere -folk said it was a load of shite. 

Jack Ross himself then announced he wasn't going to Dundee - folk still didn't actually believe it straight away cos he didn't say he's stay forever and ever. :lol: 

Just now, djchapsticks said:

That bit I agree with.

The first bit, though? Come on, you've been here long enough. :lol:

A statement along the lines of 'We are currently negotiating with OK about X, Y or Z and this is ongoing' would just lead to an even bigger feeding frenzy of folk elaborating further on the statement's behalf!

Again, I refer you to the JR situation - GLS said he was going nowhere -folk said it was a load of shite. 

Jack Ross himself then announced he wasn't going to Dundee - folk still didn't actually believe it straight away cos he didn't say he's stay forever and ever. :lol: 

Clear differences here with people from the club speaking out, in this case, nowt.

Roll on Monday. 

20 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Even when we do have facts on here it doesn’t stop some posting shite......

I wonder who will be in full agreement with whatever the board decide 🙄