Merged: All The Oran Kearney Threads

TopCat

1 minute ago, cambiebud said:

Faraway, that is unnecessary. Tony is a legend as a player and is one of us. I don’t mind his over optimism at all. In fact, I love his passion

I'm afraid that's my opinion. 

I get the player bit but.....................ach, let's not go through all this again. 

I'm afraid that's my opinion. 
I get the player bit but.....................ach, let's not go through all this again. 

Tony does and says exactly what I would be like in his position. I remember way back when he returned to Saints from Bristol City. I was 16 or 17 and was at Love Street when he came back. His enthusiasm and energy was infectious. I don’t care what the man says. He is a true Buddie and one of us

7 minutes ago, cambiebud said:

Tony does and says exactly what I would be like in his position. I remember way back when he returned to Saints from Bristol City. I was 16 or 17 and was at Love Street when he came back. His enthusiasm and energy was infectious. I don’t care what the man says. He is a true Buddie and one of us

Ok. :zipit

On ‎6‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 5:59 PM, elvis said:
On ‎6‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 4:49 PM, Hendo said:
IOBS over on P & B saying he's heard it's much much worse than just an issue over relocation or who the assistant manager is.
So, in the spirit of idle speculation, perhaps we should have suggestions about what the feck he is wittering on about.

Saying there's a distinct lack of money.

Lack of money is not true . . . it is always about how it should or should not be used . . . :ninja

Edited by Sweeper07

Faraway, that is unnecessary. Tony is a legend as a player and is one of us. I don’t mind his over optimism at all. In fact, I love his passion
Tony is no different than Bomber Brown, Alas Rae, Tom Boyd, Willie Miller etc, all ex players who loved the club's they played for but being the CEO of the club, i think not. As for Gus, early days but still looked like a job for his pal to me.

2 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

So far?

f**king everything!

• OK is already gone
  • No money in the coffers
  • No budget for new players
  • OK clashing with Gus and GLS
  • Friendlies in NI cancelled
  • New Coleraine manager by next week
  • He is working his ticket for compensation
  • Coleraine are working him so they don't have to pay compensation
  • GLS is working the situation as an out for himself
  • Buy the Buds is on the brink of collapse due to lack of faith in board
  • Massive fallout over new assistant
  • Jimmy Nicholl and Brian Rice both left because of the setup
  • Need to sell Hladky to get money in
  • Popescu

Clearly all of this shite isn't true. The truth, or a nugget of it, might be hidden in there somewhere but it's almost exclusively clearly just folk making stuff up.

Heard that also. :rolleyes:

If Oran does go then the blame lies with GUS not GLS
My sources tell me that Gus stopped Oran signing a new player last week and this has angered Oran not to mention an out of contract player who was released by another SPFL club who was given permission to train with St Mirren next week by Oran but then the player's agent received a call from Gus telling the player that he was no longer invited tp train with St Mirren 

Aye is that right? Makes a change from you saying who we’re signing [emoji4]

Does anyone on here actually know the fundamentals of St Mirren's contract with OK ?

Would splitting with OK (should it happen on the basis that he is unwilling to relocate from Ireland) be an expensive exercise in terms of compo ? Or would it amount to both parties ripping up the contract without consequences ?