Merged: All The Oran Kearney Threads

TopCat

Any decent Journalist out there really care about this St Mirren story ?

All media outlets on Friday were more interested in a certain match due to played on the 31st August 2019.

Glad I am out of this sham now.

1 minute ago, MenstrieSaint said:

Seem to remember a midweek game very shortly after , when I saw one of my favourite ever Saints performances .

Why don't others say Danny never recovered from winning the Cup in 2013 ?

He got fecking sacked later on .

The following quote on the bbc website tells you all you need to know regarding the rank amateur level of people management our chairman displays. After continually stating in the media it was "OK for OK" to commute to and from NI, he now appaers to have issued an illegal (in employment law) ultimatum to Kearney to move to the Paisley area.

as i have pointed out before, if you want people to relocate then that must form part of the contract they sign, stipulating a reasonable date by which they must have complied. To come to it a year later, create a terminal fall out and destabilise the club when it only just survived relegation is the actions of a wee man, with a big chip who seems incapable of working with people who may have differing opinions to his own.

where are the rest of this board on this? Are they, like Smisa just a bunch of Gordy Puppets? There were a lot of warning signs during the Atkinson takeover failures of Scott trying to do a deal to flog off his then worthless shares i exchange for a seat on that board.

look at the major fails in his out of touch reign, open battle with the W seven crew, false accusations that were never set right, kicking families out of their seats to accommodate explosive throwing bigots, broken promise after broken promise on replacing or fixing the ticketing system, now looking like manager number five in three seasons.... etc... etc....

we dont need another manager, we need to change the source of all these problems!

9 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

The following quote on the bbc website tells you all you need to know regarding the rank amateur level of people management our chairman displays. After continually stating in the media it was "OK for OK" to commute to and from NI, he now appaers to have issued an illegal (in employment law) ultimatum to Kearney to move to the Paisley area.

as i have pointed out before, if you want people to relocate then that must form part of the contract they sign, stipulating a reasonable date by which they must have complied. To come to it a year later, create a terminal fall out and destabilise the club when it only just survived relegation is the actions of a wee man, with a big chip who seems incapable of working with people who may have differing opinions to his own.

where are the rest of this board on this? Are they, like Smisa just a bunch of Gordy Puppets? There were a lot of warning signs during the Atkinson takeover failures of Scott trying to do a deal to flog off his then worthless shares i exchange for a seat on that board.

look at the major fails in his out of touch reign, open battle with the W seven crew, false accusations that were never set right, kicking families out of their seats to accommodate explosive throwing bigots, broken promise after broken promise on replacing or fixing the ticketing system, now looking like manager number five in three seasons.... etc... etc....

we dont need another manager, we need to change the source of all these problems!

So prior to GLS St Mirren were an efficient contractually aware commercially slick run Footballing institution then ?  I must have missed that era.

This current saga is just the latest in a long long long histoy of foot shooting historical dramas where St Mirren and own goals feature large, it's all part of the fabric of this  clubs DNA. Fans know it and we have plenty scar tissue to prove it. 

18 minutes ago, Seaside Nipper said:

So prior to GLS St Mirren were an efficient contractually aware commercially slick run Footballing institution then ?  I must have missed that era.

This current saga is just the latest in a long long long histoy of foot shooting historical dramas where St Mirren and own goals feature large, it's all part of the fabric of this  clubs DNA. Fans know it and we have plenty scar tissue to prove it. 

If you can point out any suggestion in my post that the last mob in charge were top notch, then please... do so!

the big issue this time round is that smisa own 30% of the club, but appear as useless as a chocolate teapot. Why isnt the fans group representing the fans??? 

11 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:
12 hours ago, renfrew said:
Tony is no different than Bomber Brown, Alas Rae, Tom Boyd, Willie Miller etc, all ex players who loved the club's they played for but being the CEO of the club, i think not. As for Gus, early days but still looked like a job for his pal to me.

I'm sure Willie Miller was the equivalent of chief executive of Aberdeen at some point. Not saying he was any better than Tony though.

He was on the board for around 3 years and was also Director of Football for 1 years. Don't think he was ever CEO. 

Reading today it’s all about commuting between here and NI if that’s true then Gordon Scott is an absolute fud imo

It has got nothing to do with him what OK does that he believes is best for his family as long as he’s doing a good job as st Mirren manager that’s all that matters which he clearly did do GS should focus on doing a good job as chairman which he appears to failing at more and more often now.

F#cken madness the way this has been allowed to play out -  as a club we are hopeless on the PR side. 

Whatever the story is the club need to come out and clarify the situation ASAP.  If Oran does leave then it doesn’t say much for the stability that was supposed to be provided by the new set up. Who would we go for then ....... Goodwin might be a shout but  equally he might take a look at high turnover of managers and decide f#ck that.  

Spin that roulette wheel again and here’s hoping we land a winner ......... that seems to be clubs strategy 🙁

27 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

If you can point out any suggestion in my post that the last mob in charge were top notch, then please... do so!

the big issue this time round is that smisa own 30% of the club, but appear as useless as a chocolate teapot. Why isnt the fans group representing the fans??? 

And who owns the majority of the shares? If he is the problem, as you suggest, do you have a candidate in mind to buy him out? 😕

Seems that OK led the club to believe that the commute would be a temporary arrangement. Now it's "well it all worked out so...."

Very difficult one. The club feel that trust has been broken and OK feels we're unreasonable.

Did Oran really think though that he could, indefinitely, be a full-time manager in Scotland whilst living in Northern Ireland? That's what I don't get...

1 minute ago, Julian Banjos said:

Seems that OK led the club to believe that the commute would be a temporary arrangement. Now it's "well it all worked out so...."

Very difficult one. The club feel that trust has been broken and OK feels we're unreasonable.

Did Oran really think though that he could, indefinitely, be a full-time manager in Scotland whilst living in Northern Ireland? That's what I don't get...

I’m not saying it’s right or wrong but there are two other managers in our division that do exactly that