Merged: All The Oran Kearney Threads

TopCat

Yep and a flight that takes around 30mins is suppose to be a huge problem.

I’m pretty sure we have had plenty of players that it would take longer for them to drive to the training ground or stadium everyday than it would take Oran to get to the airport and fly over.

Aye , it only takes 30 minutes to commute from Coleraine to Paisley [emoji848]

2 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Aye , it only takes 30 minutes to commute from Coleraine to Paisley emoji848.png

He doesn’t live in Coleraine.

It’s a 45 minute flight from Glasgow to Belfast International then a forty minute drive home.

4 minutes ago, E=Mc2 said:

It’s a 45 minute flight from Glasgow to Belfast International then a forty minute drive home.

Plus the tedium and frustration of getting through the queues to the departure gates - another hour.  

Air travel is shite.

I was being sarcastic . I know it isn’t 30 mins, I make the flight every month.
The total time with check in / security travel etc is probably nearer 2 1/2 hours than 30 min. Just wanted to highlight that the 30 minute claim was bogus.

I would prefer a home based manager but I can’t see an issue if a manager wants to travel like OK , surely it’s his say on how he travels or where he stays . As long as his job is being done properly.

Takes about an hour to the airport if that’s where he actually stays in NI is coleraine

See my post. I actually agree commuting isn’t an issue , was pointing out that it isn’t as simple as just 30 mins away. Add half hour pre boarding , security and disembarking / travel to Ralston and it would be 2 1/2 - 3 hours.

Still not a problem imo but not 30 mins .

6 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

I would prefer a home based manager but I can’t see an issue if a manager wants to travel like OK , surely it’s his say on how he travels or where he stays . As long as his job is being done properly.

It would no doubt be seen as a reason to give him his jotters if the team weren't performing well

It would no doubt be seen as a reason to give him his jotters if the team weren't performing well

Don’t think it would be sole reason or reason enough but it certainly would be added to other factors to make a case for it.

OK managed to do what was asked of him while managing to commute. IF this has now become an issue , I would suggest other things have come into play

The total time with check in / security travel etc is probably nearer 2 1/2 hours than 30 min. Just wanted to highlight that the 30 minute claim was bogus.

I was only pointing out it’s not a long commute think most are aware no one teleports themselves onto an airplane wasn’t adding up every minute it took for every part of a journey and he was only pointing out he doesn’t even live in coleraine as you mentioned the travel from there to Glasgow since you wanted to be so precise on travelling times.

think we all agree anyway if it’s down to the commuting alone then it’s a load of bollocks from the chairman guess we just need to wait for the actually story to come out hopefully at the latest tomorrow

15 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Don’t think it would be sole reason or reason enough but it certainly would be added to other factors to make a case for it.

OK managed to do what was asked of him while managing to commute. IF this has now become an issue , I would suggest other things have come into play

Yes, Gus Macpherson 

46 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Aye , it only takes 30 minutes to commute from Coleraine to Paisley emoji848.png

43 minutes ago, E=Mc2 said:

37 minutes ago, antrin said:

Plus the tedium and frustration of getting through the queues to the departure gates - another hour.  

Air travel is shite.

35 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

33 minutes ago, buddies1877 said:

Takes about an hour to the airport if that’s where he actually stays in NI is coleraine

26 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

See my post. I actually agree commuting isn’t an issue , was pointing out that it isn’t as simple as just 30 mins away. Add half hour pre boarding , security and disembarking / travel to Ralston and it would be 2 1/2 - 3 hours.

Still not a problem imo but not 30 mins .

Isn't there a travel agency thread somewhere?

Think of what? 
Only yesterday you made it very clear there was nothing in the rumours? 
[emoji23]
Don't try paraphrasing what I say.
I said nothing has been said by anyone involved, what the players think is a different matter but you make it up as you go along bud?)?

The only way I see this is that GS wants to force Ok out of the club. He clearly has an agenda. If he was 100% behind the manager this would not have been an issue. I suspect OK will leave today. 
How is any of this clear until Oran, Gordon or the club actually make a statement.

1 hour ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

It take longer than that to get to Belfast Airport from Coleraine. Couple of hours at airport, another hour at Glasgow.

3 hours ago, whydowebother said:

Against a team trying to get their manager sacked ?

Great 3 points but make no mistake, it was down to Celtic downing tools we got that result

Aye, Celtic teams are renowned for downing tools. :lol

That 4-0 result was astonishing, we very rarely get nights like that and you shouldn't be playing it down.

On 6/22/2019 at 12:07 PM, stlucifer said:

Whether this is true or not the club need to take back control ASAP.

Season tickets are still on sale and the fans may be reluctant to part with their hard earned, (or otherwise for taxi drivers), cash if they feel they're being strung along.

Classic:😄, you Shull not go to heaven fur posting that.  😎

16 hours ago, gstretchuk said:
16 hours ago, Keniggia said:

It's concerning that these rumours are doing the rounds so close to the start of the season. If OK does move on we'll need a swift replacement in time for Betfred cup matches.

Great reply...ffs talk about stating the obvious...

Dis your taxi no need cleaning?  😎