Merged: All The Oran Kearney Threads

TopCat

1 hour ago, foxbar_bud said:

Another rumour from twitter....

Oran wants to go back to Coleraine and teaching job but also wants a pay off. There’s a bit more too it but I can’t remember but that is the jist

Hopefully all resolved tomorrow regardless

Screenshot_20190623-182138_WhatsApp.jpg

1 minute ago, billyg said:

I think there's going to be a lot more to this than relocation. 

We'll probably never know. St Mirren and OK will no doubt come to some agreement over compensation (if due), and that will mean being fed some waffle to appease the fans. 

A shame it looks like its going to end like this.

Sad turn of events. 

Very disappointing if true. His speech at the end of the Utd game was brilliant. My memory may be failing me but in retrospect was thanking players, his family and the fans telling? As with most things doubt the real story will ever be known by those not ITK, but does it really matter where he stays?

As long as the manager has a good relationship with the players, the players respond and play for them and the paying customers (us) buy into the plan who really cares where he or she stays?

Once again horrible and very strange timing. I really hope he stays. Seems like an all round nice guy who has the players playing for him and the majority of the fans happy.

There really never is a dull moment...

Just now, Bart Simpson said:

Very disappointing if true. His speech at the end of the Utd game was brilliant. My memory may be failing me but in retrospect was thanking players, his family and the fans telling? As with most things doubt the real story will ever be known by those not ITK, but does it really matter where he stays?

As long as the manager has a good relationship with the players, the players respond and play for them and the paying customers (us) buy into the plan who really cares where he or she stays?

Once again horrible and very strange timing. I really hope he stays. Seems like an all round nice guy who has the players playing for him and the majority of the fans happy.

There really never is a dull moment...

Totally agree. Ok's speech was excellent at the end of the United game. Commented on by many Saints fans and non Saints fans. Ok looked and sounded the part. He delivered what he set out to do. I thought we were playing a nice style of football as well. Very disappointed in all of this. Who cares if he needs a wee bit time to get the right blend of work and family life.

Just now, magnus said:

Totally agree. Ok's speech was excellent at the end of the United game. Commented on by many Saints fans and non Saints fans. Ok looked and sounded the part. He delivered what he set out to do. I thought we were playing a nice style of football as well. Very disappointed in all of this. Who cares if he needs a wee bit time to get the right blend of work and family life.

Our die hard Saints fan chairman obviously. Cheers Gordon...

51 minutes ago, HSS said:

Screenshot_20190623-182138_WhatsApp.jpg

That reads like a club sanctioned smear campaign. Its so full of holes its like the bigots support.

Kearney stated he is willing to take training and carry in with the job, hoping this is resolved. Scott & co just blew anothe fortune in compo with their rank amateurism. Our boardbreally do look like a bunch of three time losers. Time for a change.

Just now, Lord Pityme said:

That reads like a club sanctioned smear campaign. Its so full of holes its like the bigots support.

Kearney stated he is willing to take training and carry in with the job, hoping this is resolved. Scott & co just blew anothe fortune in compo with their rank amateurism. Our boardbreally do look like a bunch of three time losers. Time for a change.

The board ain’t smart enough for a smear campaign...

Our die hard Saints fan chairman obviously. Cheers Gordon...
Apart from the Stubbs appointment, the judgement of GS has been sound and has moved the club forward: binning Rae, appointing Ross, binning Stubbs early, appointing Oran and bringing in Gus....

That's not to mention off-field improvements to the fan experience.

10 minutes ago, Julian Banjos said:

Apart from the Stubbs appointment, the judgement of GS has been sound and has moved the club forward: binning Rae, appointing Ross, binning Stubbs early, appointing Oran and bringing in Gus....

That's not to mention off-field improvements to the fan experience.

What if he is now Binning OK? Bit of a binner wouldn't you say?