Merged: All The Oran Kearney Threads

TopCat

19 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Can’t expect the cancelling of holidays & plans because of something that only seems to have came to a head last week. 

The assumption about not being able to keep a PE teacher is glazing over a lot of the media info as well tbh. 

There's been some walloper posts in the last 3 or 4 days, THIS is one of the best.

You are now CEO of the "Take it up the jackise for the club" club, congratulations. 🤡

If kearney goes and its the boards fault he will always be held in high reguard by us fans if hes tryin to act the cnut with club then he can feck off he done well hes no the be all and end allnif it is gus i agree densive football not great at times but took us up a league and kept us in it it wiznae all bad

Seem to be doing well with feeding the sun reporters information though obviously they are more important

I’d imagine that’s how you get your side of the story out when their may be legal reasons why you can’t do that overtly?

30 minutes ago, mattman said:

That is club cheerleader attitude that...

30 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Even for you this is a ridiculous comment.

The shit hits the fan and you think it's absolutely fine and normal for prominent board members to go on holiday anyway? :lol

29 minutes ago, buddygreat said:

Well, if the clubs welfare is paramount to the major shareholder and owner, I would've thought he'd have been here handling it..this drama has been going on from about our last half dozen games and it's coming to a head this evening when a statement is being released. I just don't see why this short commute seems central to the fallout. Maybe more to it. I hope there is because a short flight to ballymoney is hardly grounds to unsteady the ship once again when stability has been a problem for Saints.
I wasn't a big fan of OK, but he got us over the line and thought he deserved a full season anyway

24 minutes ago, barrhead saint said:

The cheerleader speaks. Our chief exec is as well being on holiday. Top 4?? 

Hands up everyone that would have cancelled their summer holiday to address a situation in work? 

Edited by bazil85

15 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

There's been some walloper posts in the last 3 or 4 days, THIS is one of the best.

You are now CEO of the "Take it up the jackise for the club" club, congratulations. 🤡

Missed you out but there was me thinking you were wanting to ignore me :lol:.

See my previous point ^^^

4 minutes ago, slapsalmon said:

For the company I owned the majority shareholding in, or was ceo of. f**king right I would

Miss read that comment, your arse you would. Tony was reported on about £40k a year. Like anyone would be cancelling a holiday likely with their family over a job paying that. 

Edited by bazil85

I’d imagine that’s how you get your side of the story out when their may be legal reasons why you can’t do that overtly?

Ehh lol so what the board aren’t allowed to say Oran asked to commute daily but we didn’t think that was right so we made a compromise to continue what was already happening with twice a week commutes which we then questioned Oran’s commitment to the club

You would think the CEO should be scheduled to be here for the return of the players. The Popescu contract needs signed for one thing!

I am backing the club on moving Kearney on, but the situation is exposing how shambolic the running of the club really is.

And why is Popescu allowed to wander about outside the stadium saying his contract isn’t done? Where is the DoF? Where is the PR & media “team”?

Time for a clear out of the “jobs for the boys” crew in my opinion.